It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Goodness, but one could swear "straight men" were such "holy" creatures.

Just put most of them in a different environment, and rape and situational homosexuality comes so easily.

God forbid that should ever happen to anyone.
God forbid war should happen to anybody.

And God forbid that condoms are distributed in prisons or clean needles, because society would have to admit what is really going down.

Let them get AIDS and put entire communities at risk.
That seems to be the holier than though rationale, which is really just genocide.
The war on drugs meets the war on sex to criminalize people and make them sick.
That's what happened in the US concerning African Americans.
Their HIV rate since the war on drugs is now similar to that of sub-Saharan Africa.
And Christianity applauds this all and still stigmatizes being openly gay.
They prefer men on the "down-low".
Say one thing in public, and do another in private.
Yeah, infect the wife and girlfriend too.
Just keep feeling guilty because that feeds religion.
That's what religion is all about.
It's all about segregation and genocide and fleecing people while keeping them in their place.

That's what's happening in SA.
Recently on TV a Xhosa chief said that if men are initiated properly and sacrifice to the ancestors they will never be gay.
A young man then asked the chief why in prison all the initiated Xhosa men are having gay sex.
He didn't have an answer.

And that's the sad reality.

Moralize things that cannot be controlled and then ignore them.
edit on 12-8-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

they tried to do this to me twenty odd pages back they will just keep on bombarding you with the same non arguments.they hijacked the thread to push their lgbt agenda.
you are wasting your time even trying to make them see your point of view.
having said that i just cant agree with you on the issue of RFid,number of the beast?
i feel anyone reading this thread will see for themselves the lgbt agenda at work,they have done their best to shout down anyone who doesent agree with their lifestyle choice.
just like they did with a decent man who made a comment about gay marriage to a church online magazine.
hopefully all denominations will support chick fil a and see them through this hypocritical
lgbt asault on common decency and free speech.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That's what homosexuals and their friends do. Whenever there's a thread about them, especially threads that disagree with them, they gang up on people who dare disagree with them and do what they can to shut it down, and will not engage in honest and open discussion. Just like Anee putting people down who disagree with her on certain things all the time.

It's shameful, really. But that's the way of life. Many people who are bullied at a a young age learn that it's okay to bully others and so will become bullied themselves. Only they use words and ridicule instead of physical action.

Bullying is sadly, a way of life in America, and it's really the only way to get anything done.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

This all reminds me of the days I had to deal with Queer Baiting in one fashion or another. I was usually ok, when it was One on One, intellectually or physically if need be,, and I am not proud of all the Straight men who I beat the hell out of for remarks about me,, but the times that I really scared myself was when it was a straight man who belittled or went so far as to be physical against a woman.

Just call me Old Fashion.

Since I don't believe in fist to cuff fights anymore,,
(unless pushed into a corner,, then I admit I revert to my Animal nature)
,,, so

any of you fine gentlemen wish to get back on topic,,

come on give it your best shot. Give me your best ... I think I can take you all single handed, as I have yet to see a fit argument in favor of how it is true that a Secret Gay Agenda is taking Down Western Civilization and doing anything more than countering the Hate spewed by Faggot Bashers like Fred Phelps and his crowd.

Is this where all you men stand,, with the likes of Fred.

and maybe Barney,,,, back in Cavemen Days?

So back to Topic Boys,, quit picking on the Women,,(Not that I needed to defend you Annee,, you do a fine job of it yourself)
and give it your best intellectual shot and be Real MEN..

Please Use Logic.
Please refrain from using Bible Quotes.
Please see if you can not use catch all phrases like,,, "All Liberals"" and I will do the same.
edit on 8/12/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: apology to Annee

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

That's what's happening in SA. Recently on TV a Xhosa chief said that if men are initiated properly and sacrifice to the ancestors they will never be gay. A young man then asked the chief why in prison all the initiated Xhosa men are having gay sex. He didn't have an answer.
reply to post by halfoldman

Priceless,,, the young are seeing that the Older generation may just be a bunch of pitiful old men and women who are unable to see the hierarchy they created crumbling..... so it goes,,, thank the deities!!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think that since the word NATURAL is being thrown around,, maybe we should decide first for those who wish to use it in argument here,, which definition we will be using.

Definition of NATURAL
1 : based on an inherent sense of right and wrong
2 a : being in accordance with or determined by nature b : having or constituting a classification based on features existing in nature
3 a (1) : begotten as distinguished from adopted; also : legitimate (2) : being a relation by actual consanguinity as distinguished from adoption b : illegitimate
4 : having an essential relation with someone or something : following from the nature of the one in question
5 : implanted or being as if implanted by nature : seemingly inborn
6 : of or relating to nature as an object of study and research
7 : having a specified character by nature
8 a : occurring in conformity with the ordinary course of nature : not marvelous or supernatural b : formulated by human reason alone rather than revelation c : having a normal or usual character
9 : possessing or exhibiting the higher qualities (as kindliness and affection) of human nature
10 a : growing without human care; also : not cultivated b : existing in or produced by nature : not artificial c : relating to or being natural food
11 a : being in a state of nature without spiritual enlightenment : unregenerate b : living in or as if in a state of nature untouched by the influences of civilization and society
12 a : having a physical or real existence as contrasted with one that is spiritual, intellectual, or fictitious b : of, relating to, or operating in the physical as opposed to the spiritual world
13 a : closely resembling an original : true to nature b : marked by easy simplicity and freedom from artificiality, affectation, or constraint c : having a form or appearance found in nature
14 a : having neither flats nor sharps b : being neither sharp nor flat c : having the pitch modified by the natural sign
15 : of an off-white or beige color

SOURCE

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Here's the problems I have with the argument "it happens in nature so it must be natural".

When it happens in nature, it happens for other reasons than romantic feelings one may have for another person. For example, when a dog humps another dog, it is for domination, not romantic interest. I suspect it is probably the same with with other species too.

Just because something occurs in nature, doesn't mean it's natural. There are some very nasty unnatural parasites out there. There are parasitic worms that eat human brains not to mention flesh eating bacteria.

I suppose you could call it natural, but then again, just because something is natural, doesn't mean it's a healthy or the right thing to do. There are some absolute monsters out there in the natural world. Humans can be counted among them, depending upon one's point of view.

Just because something may be natural, doesn't mean it is not monstrous.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think it is naive and juvenile to believe any species - including humans - sexual attractions is emotional feelings.

Sexual attractions is primarily biological.

Religion is man made - - with man's ideas of right and wrong developed within the culture he lives.

Different cultures have different right and wrongs - - - which are all man made.

One does not condemn another culture - - - because the other culture does not adhere to the same ideas.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My opposition has made many ridiculous arguments. One of which is the “argument” that if something is natural it is good. en.wikipedia.org...
It may be interesting to spot other formal fallacies. Here is a list of what to look for,
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
My opposition has made many ridiculous arguments. One of which is the “argument” that if something is natural it is good.

Who said just because something is natural it is good?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
But in terms of the topic of the OP, how is the fact that animals have homosexual relations justify that humans can as well? What I am asking is on the grounds of what standard?

See this happens all the time.

Someone says homosexuality is not natural.

Another person points out it exists in the animal kingdom ergo it's natural.

Then the person responds with "well monkeys throw poop"

Those people are twisting the point. The reason we show it exists in the animal kingdom is to show it's natural... not to show right or wrong.

Understand?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Annee

If you think women are more peaceful than men you have another think coming.

With your violent and control freak nature, you'd have just as many wars if you were the ones in control.

You women can not get along with yourselves.

All you want to do is put people down who disagree with you. Just like all liberals do.

Oh can you do vegetarians, hippies and environmentalists next? I always get a good laugh out of stereotypes.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
One can look at the other side of the “if it is natural, it is good” argument. “ If something is unnatural it is bad”. Well, surgery, medicines, cars, computers……must go then!
If homosexuality is natural or not has absolutely nothing to do with the validity of gay rights!
edit on 12-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

Clearly, you don't know what it means to be gay.

The restroom is a favorite meeting place for gay men.

Sometimes my back hurts so instead I will just bring a chair and sit right outside the Restroom handing out cards to every heterosexual that walks in. The card reads "available for sex".

You got this all figured out. How did you come by all these gay secrets anyways?

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join