It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

I don't enter any restrooms with the "gay" sign, like the symbol shown on the left here:

This cracks me up - really!!!!!

Does anyone else really pay attention to the bathroom sign - - - other then to determine gender?

Who else besides Agoyahtah - - - gets this involved in a bathroom sign?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I don't enter any restrooms with the "gay" sign, like the symbol shown on the left here:

Your paranoia is showing.

Do you fear yourself?

It is this attitude from homosexuals, that require the separation. They simply do not see anything wrong with propositioning others in the restroom for sex.

Again.

Your paranoia is flashing like a Yellow Star.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

no bait...I'm simply asking you to explain yourself but it seems like you want to make it some sort of us vs them thing perpetuating the division between people. Suit yourself.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
reply to post by Annee

no bait...I'm simply asking you to explain yourself but it seems like you want to make it some sort of us vs them thing perpetuating the division between people. Suit yourself.

See - - you're trying to twist and manipulate again.

I simply asked for a specific question.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Oh you are absolutely stereotyping.

Yes it is fact that some gays - - usually those on the "down-low" - - have certain ways of trying to hook up.

Out Gays - - have no need for clandestine meetings.

What do you expect them to do?....

It is not stereotyping to report on a fact.

You have pointed out many "reasons" why homosexuals have been forced to do this. But, yours are just "explanations" for why the behavior exists. I'm not trying to explain why gays do this. I just stated the fact that they do.

I also provide a "solution".

I'm not the first person to think of this solution. People have been considering how to deal with this issue for a long time now. As the gay and lesbian movement get more rights and recognition, the issue becomes more important, and eventually we'll all have proper IDs and laws to protect everyone's preferences, privacy,.and peace of mind.

Gays and lesbians should all embrace this change, because it improves everyone's life.

It is a mystery why they would object to the effort to fit them into the social structure in such a harmonious way.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

ok you call it spin but when you post a list of animals that have maybe shown homosexual tendancies and then say being gay isnt against nature,you are esentially saying animals do it so it must be ok.
my point is animals have lots of traits that are or at least should be reviled in mankind.
this thread started out as a question of lgbt agenda to portray christianity as hate speech.
the lgbt agenda has hijacked the thread and turned it into yet another tedious debate on gay rights.
screw you guys im going home.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It is stereotyping.

This was a politician on the "down-low".

He does not in any way represent the LGBTQ community.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

This cracks me up - really!!!!!

Does anyone else really pay attention to the bathroom sign - - - other then to determine gender?

Who else besides Agoyahtah - - - gets this involved in a bathroom sign?

Few people have even seen the gay bathroom sign.

There was a time when few people had even seen a gay person.

Now, in many parts of the world, they are gay pride parades where everyone can see just how many homosexuals there are living among them.

It's all this "outing" that is raising awareness, and making the changes.

Within a few years, those homosexual bathroom signs should start popping up everywhere.

Right now, few people know what's going on behind the scenes.

Changes are a'commin.

And RFID cards are the wave of the future.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

You do realize that image was photoshopped, right?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

And RFID cards are the wave of the future.

You mean like how the Nazis forced the Jews to wear the Star Of David on their clothes? Is that what you're proposing? That we regress back to WWII times?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I Definitely do NOT want to FIT INTO any Social Structure that you come up with,, because you border on lunacy,, even at the best.
At first I thought you were intelligently stating your opinions,, which I don't agree with,, but hey,, everyone has one,,

then you start with this Neo Nazi type thinking that makes you into a foolish old man who has nothing better to do than think about how dirty sex is and pointing out all the dirt

I could do the same with Straight men,,
they are Rapists, wife beaters,, not to mention the Children,,, absent fathers,, drunk fathers ,,, incest lovers, mass murders and so on...

get real sir,, you are becoming more and more absurd.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Does that mean some organization (I suppose what you present) is going to build the whole world toilets?

Cool, no more crapping on the beach in Liberia, or in the streets in India, and no more hosing and lack of privacy in Asia!

All those people in India and China will get flush toilets!

Men (and straight men who like sex with men), gays and transgendered people and women will get separate toilets!

Oh I can't wait for this promise or conspiracy to happen.
International travel will be so much more sanitary for the Western person.

Just - what will the sign be for transvestites?
We've already got a stick figure in a triangular dress to denote "women", although hardly any woman still dresses like that today.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

I Definitely do NOT want to FIT INTO any Social Structure that you come up with,, because you border on lunacy,, even at the best.

Uh yeah.

I'm gonna let the rest of you take over now.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

umm anyone else want to jump in here? Annee made a statement, I asked what she meant and somehow I'm twisting everything receiving ad hominem accusations.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

Sure, i will bite,,
give the statement and your comment

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It is stereotyping.

This was a politician on the "down-low".

He does not in any way represent the LGBTQ community.

I guess you didn't read the article, or bother to follow up on the general story then.

This only got Nationwide news because he was a "senator".

The vast majority of heterosexuals would not have known about this at all, because it's one of the secrets of the gay community. It's not so much that it is a secret, but straight men don't know the signs that gay men use to communicate. So, for example, I never knew that a man putting his foot into your stall was a sign that he was available for sex. It would never have occurred to me. So, many straight men just miss all the cues, and walk about as if blind to their environment. Obviously, that particular restroom was very popular, however, and some gay men must have been even more aggressive, and openly propositioned straight men entering there, to the point where the complaints grew and they stationed an undercover cop to check it out. That's how we find out.

Had the gay men using that restroom all kept to their secret "subtle" cues, to communicate with each other, we, the heterosexual community at large, would never have known.

The "senator" was not on the "low-down". He actually used the "subtle" cues, was not overly aggressive, was trying to solicit sex politely, but the undercover cop knew all the patterns to look for, he was trained to detect the solicitation. If it were the average straight men in that stall, instead of trained cop, the signal would simply have been ignored, and the straight guy would not have a clue that the senator was politely propositioning him.

So, the "senator" was acting within the accepted norms of the gay community.

His problem was doing this in a "mens" restroom where "straight men" have the right to no-solicitation.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

Men (and straight men who like sex with men), gays and transgendered people and women will get separate toilets!

Hey! Can we have one for women who just want to pee?

It might cut down on the line that goes around the block.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I guess you didn't read the article, or bother to follow up on the general story then.

Wrong.

I am very familiar with this story.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by erictcartman

Another One Bites the Dust,,,, ALL HAIL ANDERSON COOPER!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

get real sir,, you are becoming more and more absurd.

I would hope, by all this dialog, that you could see where this is all headed.

That you too might understand, why these changes are necessary to protect the rights of all people.

And that, perhaps, you may begin to understand the wisdom of God's original design, and how messy things get when you try to tamper with the divine plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join