It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

what about them? Again, you're bringing in a different side to the argument. Do you admit that in nature, the only way to procreate the human species is between single man and a single woman? Once we establish that, we can move onto other factors.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Annee, You have to remember that this is what Nazi's did to people,, they categorized,, then inventory the belongings and pull any gold teeth out before shipping them off to a Camp,, where a Final Solution awaits..

Same Story hidden under the Same guise of the Work of God

RFID Chips --what ever

and why is it Straight Men think I want to Look over their shoulders to see their Beenie Weenie??
I have no interest in straight men,,, and I don't Pick up in Bathrooms,, as Most Gay men DO NOT

This all boils down to the insecurity of Straight White Males and their small penises ,,,

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

hmm so you are still trying to make the argument that because some animals have homosexual tendancies then its ok for people?
talk about degenerate.
dogs *hit in the street, chimps throw feaces at each other and in the wild kill chimps from rival groups,benobo chimps have been seen to mate with close relatives and juveniles ,male lions kill rival males cubs to make the lioness' receptive to mateing.
by your twisted logic all this is acceptable behavior for people
after all it happens in nature right?
you debase the issue of same sex relationships even further than it already is when you compare what you do to the base urges of the animal world.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by erictcartman

hmm so you are still trying to make the argument that because some animals have homosexual tendancies then its ok for people?

We are animals. We are biologically animals.

Isn't it weird how believers use normal/natural when it suits them - - - but reject it when it doesn't.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

This all boils down to the insecurity of Straight White Males and their small penises ,,,

And people who CHOOSE to interpret ancient writing in such a way it suits them to justify hate and fear.

Belief is a CHOICE.

Sexual Orientation is a Birth Right.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

We are biological, but this is where the roads split. Do you consider yourself more than an animal? Or just an animal? See, scientific materialism says, nope, we are mere animals and nothing more. While anyone with a hint of spirituality suggest otherwise. That we are biological but we have a soul or a spirit that is beyond just biological functionality.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Some homosexuals out there have no respect for straight men, and will not back off when told they are straight.

That's why.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by Annee

Annee, You have to remember that this is what Nazi's did to people,, they categorized,, then inventory the belongings and pull any gold teeth out before shipping them off to a Camp,, where a Final Solution awaits..

Same Story hidden under the Same guise of the Work of God

RFID Chips --what ever

and why is it Straight Men think I want to Look over their shoulders to see their Beenie Weenie??
I have no interest in straight men,,, and I don't Pick up in Bathrooms,, as Most Gay men DO NOT

I must be an awesome piece of meat, cause I have been hit on several times by gay men (and my jimmies don't get rustled)

and your post is reaching by the way.....I would say the majority of people could care less about homosexuality, except for the extremists on either side.
edit on 12-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
Do you admit that in nature, the only way to procreate the human species is between single man and a single woman? Once we establish that, we can move onto other factors.

Do you admit in many animal cultures only specific animals are allowed to procreate and the rest of them are not allowed to?

Do you admit in lion culture - young males pair off - - after they are kicked out of the pride? Are they just "friends" - - "hunting buddies" - - or does it go beyond that?

I think human is the only animal that procreates irresponsibly. So much for the "evolved" species.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

Some homosexuals out there have no respect for straight men, and will not back off when told they are straight.

That's why.

So what.

Some men out there have no respect for women and will not back off when told to.

Do I judge all men by the creeps that won't take NO for an answer?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

We are biological, but this is where the roads split. Do you consider yourself more than an animal?

Yes definitely - - I am biologically animal.

While anyone with a hint of spirituality suggest otherwise. That we are biological but we have a soul or a spirit that is beyond just biological functionality.

Spiritual people often think animal souls surpass humans.

After studying wolf and elephant society - - - I'd say humans have a lot to learn.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

That's why.

Some straight men have No Respect for Gay Men,, thus they Kill them, Beat them and Harass them daily,, and then Teach their ''little boys'' to do the same in the school yard,,,,

works both ways.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

The Extremist are the ones I am worried about,, mostly because they are in control at this moment in history.

I don't feel this was reaching at all ,, seeing that the Nazi's used similar thought to gain political control when at that time in history Gay liberation was being born,, right there in Germany.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes, you do.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

what about them? Again, you're bringing in a different side to the argument. Do you admit that in nature, the only way to procreate the human species is between single man and a single woman? Once we establish that, we can move onto other factors.

So others when talking about homosexuality are allowed to bring in different sides to arguments but I'm not? Talk about hypocrisy.
Anyways, what does procreation have to do with dehumanizing LGBTQ people?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

After studying wolf and elephant society - - - I'd say humans have a lot to learn.

So what do you think it is about the human race that allows us to be irresponsible and against the natural order of creation?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by erictcartman

talk about degenerate.
dogs *hit in the street, chimps throw feaces at each other and in the wild kill chimps from rival groups,benobo chimps have been seen to mate with close relatives and juveniles ,male lions kill rival males cubs to make the lioness' receptive to mateing.
by your twisted logic all this is acceptable behavior for people
after all it happens in nature right?
you debase the issue of same sex relationships even further than it already is when you compare what you do to the base urges of the animal world.

So you're allowed to say when something is or isn't allowed in nature, yet I'm not? You were the one who stated homosexuality goes against nature. I proved you wrong by stating it DOES happen in nature and not just with humans. What you stated above are behavioral between those species, it has nothing to do with the sexual orientation of animals in nature.
Nice way of trying to spin what I said, though.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So what do you think it is about the human race that allows us to be irresponsible and against the natural order of creation?

You're gonna need to be more specific in your question.

I feel like you are baiting with the term "natural order of creation".

edit on 12-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yes, you do.

LOL

Little do you know about me and men LOL

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

more specific? You claimed that we can learn from the animals. So what it is about humanity that makes us so horrible compared to the animals?

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join