It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
When we we (the U.S. public), perhaps some of the stupiest people on earth, start to realize that politicians in Washington Do Not Care about these partisian issues! Creating hate drives cash into the wallets of fat lobbyists and lying politicians. They don't care who sleeps with who, who marries who, or who aborts what. The public may, corporations may, but politicians don't. They are dividing this country for votes. If you can't see that than its time to wake up! Both democrats and republicans are laughing at us, thinking that we believe they really give a damn about us. Look at them, look at this country, look at our failing education system, our high unemployment rates, our lack of manufacturing, our homelessness. Just look around you!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun

My point was strictly that in the known process of pro-creation in human beings, two men, or two women, cannot bring about the formation of new life. That's it.

Then there are the famous homosexuals - - such as Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni.

Maybe God has more then one plan.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
When we we (the U.S. public), perhaps some of the stupiest people on earth, start to realize that politicians in Washington Do Not Care about these partisian issues! Creating hate drives cash into the wallets of fat lobbyists and lying politicians. They don't care who sleeps with who, who marries who, or who aborts what. The public may, corporations may, but politicians don't.

Like Civil Rights.

Who cares why politicians do what they do.

All I care about is the result of EQUAL RIGHTS.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I don't see your point. Homosexuality has been around for a long time. it's not a new phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
American Christianity will need to be put down one way or another if there's ever going to be this 'one world religion' built on the foundation of witchcraft. What a better way to demonize popular Christianity here in America by labeling them as haters and 'roadblocks to progress' (whatever that means).

This country is getting what it deserves for its unjust wars, and the murdering of millions of innocent babies. We have an usurper taking on the role of POTUS, millions of illegal aliens leeching off what economy we have left, and the acceptance of sodomy across the nation. It's the beginning of judgement. Sodomites will have their reward in the end as with any other unrepentant sinner, and there's a whole lot of them in today's popular Christianity don't be mistaken.

edit on 11-8-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

It's not a population problem or anything like that. Again, my point was strictly in the realm of pro-creation. That's it. I did bring God back into the convo, but it was only after I asked everyone to consider the natural order of things, outside of any religious or spiritual influence.

Now as far as orphans, think of it this way, God's plan was to have one man marry one woman and have children and have a family. If this basic principle wasn't so abandoned, there wouldn't be so many unwanted children etc. I see it as more of a social problem, not a religious one though. I know many folks equate anything that has to with God with religion, but you as well as others know that's not the case. Religion is men using the principle authority of a deity or deities to control and manipulate the masses, usually for the sake of power more aligned politically than anything else.

If there is a true God, He would be slapping His forehead a lot when looking at the institution of church (metaphorically of course).

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
reply to post by Believer101

okay...the point was...procreation.

Do those species that have homosexual tendencies pro-create from the homosexual acts?

and can two men procreate? Can two women? No help from the science lab. Just in nature?

What about those men who are sterile? Older women who went through menopause and cannot bear children anymore? What about women like my aunt who were never able to bear children?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

Apparently, it's 'heterosexual parents (or atleast two people engaging in heterosexual like behaviour) that keep giving birth to us gays, transgenders, and so ons.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Lol that might just be too much rational thought from him to handle

Although I am sure he has some convoluted explanation for why that is also included in God's plan (and still worthy of damnation).
edit on 11-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside

Apparently, it's 'heterosexual parents (or atleast two people engaging in heterosexual like behaviour) that keep giving birth to us gays, transgenders, and so ons.

Right!

LGBT does not mean your reproductive system is broken.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Right!

Well, but those heterosexuals also give birth to criminals, crazy people, the blind, the deaf, the dumb, and a whole host of other categories of folks. But, homosexuals deny they are in any of these groups. i.e. it's not a choice, like the criminals, and it's not a defect like the blind, so it remains a mystery where the homosexuals come from. They don't "fit in" into any of these known categories.

Every attempt to fit the gay and lesbian behavior into some category, to explain it, we hear denials, it's not this and it's not that. It's not in the DNA, otherwise they should be extinct, yet it must be in the DNA, since they are born this way.

If homosexuality really is a genetic form of human, then why don't we have separate rest rooms in every public facility to accommodate them? We only have "mens" and "womens". The separation into these groups gives some "privacy" to those of a particular sexuality and gender. We need at least two more "rest room" types.

All public facilities should be equipped with "mens", "womens", "gays", and "lesbians".

Four washrooms are required now in every cinema, restaurant, club, etc..so that "straight men" don't have to feel uncomfortable "unzipping" next to the stall with the "gay man" looking over his shoulder, etc..

People will be required to carry RFID on them, i.e. Radio Frequency ID, so that when they enter the wrong washroom by mistake, an alarm will go off, notifying them they they accidentally entered the wrong room.

Your ID will carry your sexual orientation, so that each person can be treated with the proper respect and dignity.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Well, but those heterosexuals also give birth to criminals, crazy people, the blind, the deaf, the dumb, and a whole host of other categories of folks. But, homosexuals deny they are in any of these groups. i.e. it's not a choice, like the criminals, and it's not a defect like the blind, so it remains a mystery where the homosexuals come from. They don't "fit in" into any of these known categories.

You're just choosing to ignore the arguments.

Stop being intentionally obtuse to the matter.

Homosexuality is born. It's not a choice. That;s the 'category'

From that you are making the allegation there is something wrong and immoral about it. You say it's equiv, if born, to a medical defect, but we do not. And as it stands you have presented no argument, outside of Biblical text, to counter our reasoning. So just admit you have no solid argument to support your ideas and we have to take a leap of faith just as you do to believe it. Otherwise, god forbid, use your mind and present a strong argument (and I dare without the Bible).

If homosexuality really is a genetic form of human, then why don't we have separate rest rooms in every public facility to accommodate them? We only have "mens" and "womens".

Sigh. I am trying to be civil. But this is just so stupid. I mean really? God damn put the Bible down and read some intelligent $*%&
edit on 12-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Wow is that stupid.
Heterosexuals also have artists, left handed people, brains, blonds, high cheek boned children, etc. Gays are also those. These are called traits.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

What the hell are you talking about.

I'm totally dizzy from that twisting.

Every attempt to fit the gay and lesbian behavior into some category,

They are not a category. They are people. Individuals to be exact. They are not a "group think".

If homosexuality really is a genetic form of human, then why don't we have separate rest rooms in every public facility to accommodate them? We only have "mens" and "womens".

You get more ridiculous with every post.

Actually - I was at Lowe's the other day - - they had "men's" - - "women's" - - and "intersex". Yes - - 3 separate restrooms. Some places have family restrooms - - - with a baby changing table. They used to be only in women's restrooms.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by netgamer7k

To expand upon my earlier point, how can the Christian God be a loving being when he forces his minions to suffer upon this wretched earth?

Christianity, Islam and Judaism are the unholy trinity of thought control devices.

Last of all, what kind of a loving god would accept his followers condemning everyday people for things far beyond their control?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I'm confused by how you are trying to portray yourself.

You simply refuse to accept that homosexuality is what one would call a defect of nature.

In this case, the word "defect" does not carry any negative connotations because it merely suggests that even nature cannot control what it creates.

Another angle to consider is that we are all products of the environments we were raised in. If you were raised with hateful, rude, vile parents, is it not fair to say that this sort of ignorance "rubs off" as a result of a lack of balance?

If homosexuality occurs outside of the human canon, then it's fair game to say that it's perfectly natural. Nature itself does not abide by the laws of man.
edit on 12-8-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: expanded on points

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

You are correct that both parties use flash point issues to keep people away from asking important questions. I do not believe that everyone is so stupid but there are moments! LOL! The sad thing is that there is a SILENT MAJORITY of very bright people who are too busy with their own lives and pay little attention to the crap that is spewed out of the Media Circus.

What is seen on TV is a small group of people from both sides of the issues who do battle like they cheer on a sports team...sickening. I KNOW America is better than this...and this does not represent the Silent Majority who need a Kick in the ASS to become vocal and stop this crap.

There is a sure fire method to fix the economy...Help Small Business. Small Business employees over 80% of the U.S. population and neither party is doing anything to help the largest employer. Fix this and the economy will boom rapidly. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Lol that might just be too much rational thought from him to handle

Although I am sure he has some convoluted explanation for why that is also included in God's plan (and still worthy of damnation).
edit on 11-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

Oh i'm sure LoL. Oh look, there is it now!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Right!

Every attempt to fit the gay and lesbian behavior into some category, to explain it, we hear denials, it's not this and it's not that. It's not in the DNA, otherwise they should be extinct, yet it must be in the DNA, since they are born this way.

If homosexuality really is a genetic form of human, then why don't we have separate rest rooms in every public facility to accommodate them? We only have "mens" and "womens". The separation into these groups gives some "privacy" to those of a particular sexuality and gender. We need at least two more "rest room" types.

All public facilities should be equipped with "mens", "womens", "gays", and "lesbians".

Four washrooms are required now in every cinema, restaurant, club, etc..so that "straight men" don't have to feel uncomfortable "unzipping" next to the stall with the "gay man" looking over his shoulder, etc..

People will be required to carry RFID on them, i.e. Radio Frequency ID, so that when they enter the wrong washroom by mistake, an alarm will go off, notifying them they they accidentally entered the wrong room.

Your ID will carry your sexual orientation, so that each person can be treated with the proper respect and dignity.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

To tell you the truth, I come from the planet of Zarganargan, there, Transgender Spork is our Master and we are commanded to propagate Sporkdom and obedience to our Master among the cosmos, including Sporkenite planets who deny Transgender Spork as their Master. Resistence is not appreciated, especially by those sinister earthlings who glorfy the unholy and blasphemous fork and spoon, when clearly Spork is superior.

NM, It's complicated.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Because it's complicated............

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I suggest reading up on things like DNA and biology in generally. Sorry, but the more I read your posts the more I'm convinced of one of two things ... You're either trolling, or you're simply incapable of accepting any fact or theory that might prove that your 'creator' didn't think things through, that your creator simply didn't set the world up the way you expected them to.

why don't we have separate rest rooms in every public facility to accommodate them? We only have "mens" and "womens".

Because relieving myself is about relieving myself, not about dating? How many times have you been sexually assaulted in a public rest room??????

So it's not bad enough that you possibly want a separate bureaucracy controlling the new 'gay marriage' system but now you want people to fill out an XY41B - application to go to the toilet? Then perhaps an XS32C - application to change sexual orientation?

It's none of the governments business and frankly its not your business what my sexual orientation is either.

Was thinking this topic might be going somewhere but seems to be heading the usual way I suppose.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join