It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah
In the case of homosexuality, it's all about decision.

You seriously think I decided to be attracted to the same sex? You seriously think others choose to be part of a minority group that's discriminated against on a daily basis? If we chose homosexuality, you chose heterosexuality.
So tell me, when did you wake up and say "I'm going to be attracted to the opposite sex!"?

Saying I chose to be attracted to the same sex is like saying black people chose to be black.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

Actually, sexuality is far more than procreation. Humans have bonding sex, loving sex, orgasmic sex. And that is merely the think tank, artificial box of cards, that a few old men sat down and thought out.

That others may disagree with them didn't seem to stop their authorative fascism.

Homosexuals don't choose their attractions. They get the same heevy jeevies in a heterosexual encounter, that you would get if a gay man kissed you.

Our Family above allowed all these conditions, not for you hate them, control them, but for all people to gain understanding and love.

And yes this does mean to use alot of discernment in the scriptures paying attention to what is truly equal and loving and therefore Spirit Filled and what is Saturn and the dark side. Lots of dark squares in those scriptures.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

In the case of homosexuality, it's all about decision. There's no design plan supporting that sexuality. It's just that it is "possible" to physically do things in a way that design didn't intend.

The body makeup determines who it is biologically attracted to.

The bodies makeup doesn't recognize gender.

It only responds to what it is biologically attracted to.

Scientists Make Fruit Flies Gay, Then Straight Again

Live Science December 11, 2007

While several studies find homosexuality in humans and other animals is biological rather than learned, a question remains over whether it's a hard-wired phenomenon or one that can be altered.

A new study finds that both drugs and genetic manipulation can turn the homosexual behavior of fruit flies on and off within a matter of hours.

While the genetic finding supports the thinking that homosexuality is hard-wired, the drug finding surprisingly suggests it's not that simple.

In fact, homosexuality in the fruit flies seems to be regulated by how they interpret the scent of another.

Homosexuality is widespread in the animal world. But scientists have long debated whether, in humans a "gay gene" exists.

Previous research in humans has suggested that how we interpret scents given off by another person might impact our sexuality.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 11-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Where do the morals come from? Are there some scientific experiments that we can perform to demonstrate these morals?

If not, either we accept them from some scriptures, or we just "make them up'.

Or we go back before the time of Jesus - - - there were some great philosophers before the time of Jesus.

The Ten Commandments of Solon (founder of Athenian democracy) - - (638 BCE - 558 BCE)

1. Trust good character more than promises.
2. Do not speak falsely.
3. Do good things.
4. Do not be hasty in making friends, but do not abandon them once made.
5. Learn to obey before you command.
6. When giving advice, do not recommend what is most pleasing, but what is most useful.
7. Make reason your supreme commander.
8. Do not associate with people who do bad things.
9. Honor the gods.
10. Have regard for your parents.

One things I find remarkable about Solon (638 BCE - 558 BCE), other than the fact that when repealing the laws of Draco he re-wrote Athens Constitution in poetic verse (in 594 BCE), making him the first person in history to formalize democratic principles in government, is that after doing so he went into self-imposed exile for ten years to ensure that he would not become a tyrant.

dailydoubt.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This is the true message coded in the religions and shards at that, for everyone. We're supposed to wake up and shine, and develop Good Spirits, not follow bad writings or orders or obey. And never harm anyone. And I thought it rather significant she chose those marginalized and even persecuted in our society, overweight, gays, child with cancer, I like this song alot. This is the Chris message, whether he be real or metaphor, to wake up and shine. "that which I can do, you can do and greater!"

Katy Perry - Firework

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

You seriously think I decided to be attracted to the same sex? You seriously think others choose to be part of a minority group that's discriminated against on a daily basis? If we chose homosexuality, you chose heterosexuality.
So tell me, when did you wake up and say "I'm going to be attracted to the opposite sex!"?

Saying I chose to be attracted to the same sex is like saying black people chose to be black.

Sure I have a choice too. It's called "abstinence". Therefore I choose "heterosexual" activity over "abstinence". I recognize it's my decision. Although, I understand why "abstinence" is better, I'm just not ready for it right now. I'm not a slave to heterosexuality. I don't "have to" do it. I can be celibate. It's tough, but not impossible for me.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Sure I have a choice too. It's called "abstinence". Therefore I choose "heterosexual" activity over "abstinence". I recognize it's my decision. Although, I understand why "abstinence" is better, I'm just not ready for it right now. I'm not a slave to heterosexuality. I don't "have to" do it. I can be celibate. It's tough, but not impossible for me.

Nice way to avoid my question, but it's not going to work. I'll ask you again: When did you wake up and say "I'm going to be attracted to the opposite sex!"?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

A new study finds that both drugs and genetic manipulation can turn the homosexual behavior of fruit flies on and off within a matter of hours.

Wonderful news ! They may soon find a drug to cure homosexuality, then. This is great. No more suffering or need to change civil laws, and all that junk, just a pill, and the problems are solved.

Can't wait to see what the scientists come up with next.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Nice way to avoid my question, but it's not going to work. I'll ask you again: When did you wake up and say "I'm going to be attracted to the opposite sex!"?

When she smiled at me, I was smitten.

Still, I knew I had a choice. There was no chain dragging me in. I went "voluntary" and of my own free will.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The only sexuality that has any justifiable basis is heterosexuality.

Predicated on the belief assumption that the only justification for sexuality and relationships is procreation. We have already given justification that sexuality (even hetero) and relationships (even hetero) is more than just procreation. How dull ones love life must be to believe procreation is the only justification.

The fact that some straight people have sex without any intent to procreate isn't

Some? Oh there is a few of them

No more a decision than heterosexuality. If you mean the decision to act. Then sure. But no more a decision to act on it than a heterosexual. It's a natural expression.

There's no design plan supporting that sexuality.

We don't need your design plan. And by 'we' I mean heterosexuals as well. We don't need your design plan that tells us there is nothing more to a loving relationship than procreation. Many of us have discovered a much much more enriching 'design'.

But, humans are creative, and they can explore other ways, they are not limited .

Something that leaves me in awe and a sense of spiritual wonder.

Man can fly, although he wasn't designed to fly. So humans are special, in that they can circumvent the design plans if they so choose ! But, it's all about decision.

And your model of thinking then should discriminate against airplanes.

One person discovers that a man can fit with a sheep, quite nicely, so loves the sheep. Another explores a dog, a hen, a cow, all lusting after the "contact" of "flesh to flesh"

And they will be dealt with accordingly by our "make-believe morals".

But some discover that a man is most like a woman, when viewed from behind.

This is getting kinky.

In fact, it's easy to get confused, so the next best thing to a woman for him, is another man.

So for the explanation of lesbians do I just re-arrange some words?

Where women are scarce

And obviously since women are not in scarcity in pretty much every instance of homosexuality, and it obviously exists outside of prison, that whole example was for naught.

So, we see men making "choices" based on their environment.

Yes we do see heterosexual men do that don't we.

Where do the morals come from? Are there some scientific experiments that we can perform to demonstrate these morals?

Are there some scientific experiments that we can perform to demonstrate these morals come from the Christian God?

If not, either we accept them from some scriptures, or we just "make them up'.

That must be handy
Choosing when and when not to use science

Where do my morals come from?

My parents. My friends. My lovers. From talking to people at coffee shops to discussion here at ATS. From reading philosophers like Aristotle and Socrates and Locke and... the psychologist Jung, Addler, Rogers, Maslow and... poetry? Intellectuals like Christopher Hitchens and Sam Harris
Studying society. My cat.

I don't hold one source as absolute authority for moral thought. For me that's a great thing. My heart and my mind is open enough that I can walk through this world with sense enough of compassion that I can see suffering and understand when it is needless, and desire to help.

The specific application is to support the things you believe are right, and remove support from the things you believe are wrong. This is natural.

Very natural. And naturally I am not against it.

You are actually free already. The only problem comes in when gays want other people to accept them, they want other people "to give them" things to be happy, and "to support" their lifestyle choices.

"actually you are already free BUT..."

Just one of those lines

they imagine they are happy. Which is as close as anybody gets.

So is that what this is about. You're not happy.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Because, now, they have to require that straight people "suspend their discrimination", to accept and support things they believe are wrong, and not to discriminate, when the gays themselves continue to discriminate in their own way in situations the gay person views as wrong.

You must hate it when you meet a straight supporter for LGBT. I mean it must really get under your skin.

If the gay person will not accept the necrophiliac, why should the straight person accept the homosexual?

The straight christian anti-gay person should accept homosexuality for the plethora of justifications that have been presented to show it's not equivalent to necrophilia in any way. They are apples to rotten oranges.

Why should only the straight person be required to suspend his power to discriminate?

The straight christian anti-gay person should be allowed to have descriminating and judgemental thoughts! Now the matter isn't about that at all. It's about actions based on belief systems. Not all actions are acceptable in society. Therefore the beliefs that gave rise to those unacceptable actions are wrong.

Who decides then what is right or wrong? Not your God. Our society does. So debate!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Wonderful news ! They may soon find a drug to cure homosexuality, then.

Homosexuals are not broken.

They do not need a cure.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Homosexuals, the political ones are just looking for their identity in life. I wouldn't take their emotional and political antics seriously.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I'm not a slave to heterosexuality. I don't "have to" do it. I can be celibate. It's tough, but not impossible for me.

That is exactly how I feel about my own sexuality.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Well i wouldnt expect somone who was in an ewok look-alike contest to understand why having sex with a decaying corpse isnt the same as a plastic doll.

what we should focus on is how stupid and absurd the bible and its teachings are... not only that but understanding the idiots that wrote it and what their motives were.

After killing civilians for having to much skin on their penis at the command of an imaginary friend... they lost all their moral highground.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Well i wouldnt expect somone who was in an ewok look-alike contest to understand why having sex with a decaying corpse isnt the same as a plastic doll.

what we should focus on is how stupid and absurd the bible and its teachings are... not only that but understanding the idiots that wrote it and what their motives were.

After killing civilians for having to much skin on their penis at the command of an imaginary friend... they lost all their moral highground.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

Why don't you politically go after the people who rewrote the bible instead of christians themselves? In fact, most religions have been rewritten so the real question is why are you attacking the actual followers?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You might have something there with the article about how fruit flies can be manipulated biologically. I do believe our biological, mental, and emotional makeup can be manipulated by certain environmental factors, including those which are put upon us by a not-so-nice NWO group of arch-deceivers.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

When she smiled at me, I was smitten.

Still, I knew I had a choice. There was no chain dragging me in. I went "voluntary" and of my own free will.

How many men in your life have you CHOSEN to not be smitten by?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

But, humans are creative, and they can explore other ways, they are not limited like the animals. Man can fly, although he wasn't designed to fly. So humans are special, in that they can circumvent the design plans if they so choose ! But, it's all about decision.

what if the decision of people harms the society. for example in the case of LGBT law. we all know that societies are in population crisis.
have you ever thought of having a family, you know I mean children.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

1. It isn't just about pleasure of the flesh. It's about two living human beings free to enjoy life in our society as equally as you. It's about love, companionship, and everything else you would attribute to heterosexual relationships/marriages. For you to say it's just about 'pleasure of the flesh' you have to literally make the claim that LGBT are incapable of love, intimacy, friendship between same-sex...

GOD dose NOT have any problem with love, intimacy, friendship between same-sex... But there is a major problem with what SEX acts they do with each other that are perverted according to His principle that HE set in His LAW for procreation and PLEASURE for a MAN and WOMEN under a covenant MARRIAGE !!!!!

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join