It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimar
Please let me know when Jesus Christ, the central figure in CHRISTianity, said being gay is a sin. I could point out where Jesus teaches us to love everybody no matter what, to forgive others, and never to judge others, but I have a feeling you won't care.

If you truly follow Jesus, two men marrying each other would not bother you at all.
edit on 7-8-2012 by kimar because: (no reason given)

This really says it all. The bible is full of crazy laws that everyone conveniently forgets, why is this one any different? Homosexuals should be put to death.. etc. I mean, just look at Leviticus. biblebabble.curbjaw.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Agoyahtah

Did you even bother reading this before posting it? THere's a difference between defiling the dead and two consenting adults having intercourse or expressing love toward one another. Are you seriously this dense?

What differnce? There's no difference at all. The way you phrase it, makes it seem wrong. You say "defiling the dead", that's prejudiced point of view. Only bigoted people call loving the dead a "defilement".

When love is not reciprocated, it becomes lust. Lust has many criminal applications, but we're talking about LOVE.

How do you know if love is "reciprocated" when two living people marry or form unions? People marry and unite for all sorts of reasons. Some marry or unite for money. One does all the "loving", and the other does all the "spending". There are all kinds of "emotional" unions out there masquerading as "reciprocal love."

It only takes one person "loving" and another "wanting" to form a union.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I know. I was in a horrible SIN-FILLED lifestyle, until Jesus set me free from the curse of Sin. Not saying that I'm not capable of sinning but that He has already FORGIVEN me of all sins past, present or future , and further more He has given me the ability , through the shed BLOOD of Jesus Christ, to live my life in a way that is not sinful. THANK You JESUS !!!!
reply to post by tangonine

The point is ALL Christians are capable and do occasionally sin. The whole point of being a Christian in this sin sick world is to gain the ability to rise above the sin, through the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT which you receive when you accept Jesus Christ as your SAVIOR, and live a victorious lifestyle that is pleasing to Father God and gives him GLORY. It's a lifestyle that is not involved in a habit of sinning, or continuous actions that one is bound by. It is by the GRACE of God that you can actually go a whole day, week, month, or year/s, without sinning at all !!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

You would support necrophiliacs but you have a problem with homosexuals, makes sense! NOT!

edit to add: Oh I forgot, Necrophilia isn't damned as a sin in the Holy Book, so that is probably what makes it okay? Yeah, right!
edit on 9/8/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

Right !

The bible doesn't ban Necrophilia, but calls homosexuality an abomination. So, from a Judeo-Christian point of view Necros are a notch above Homos.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

And do you support this view? Is this something you hold to be true in your heart?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rightone777

The funny thing about sin is, "God" will either reward or punish us with one or more of the seven sins for failing to avoid all seven sins.

Basically, no matter what any of us do, we're gonna be with sin. Because if we don't avoid it, we'll be punished with it. If we DO avoid it, we'll be rewarded with it.

...does this make any kind of sense to anyone here? It's logically accurate, but the system behind it is SERIOUSLY flawed. -.-'''

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Yah, but what about the transgender a'genda'? I'm feeling left out here. The gay agenda shouldn't have all the assimilation fun!

Yeh, there are many other types of "sexuality" floating around in society, all being "minority" groups.

Some people love animals, why should they not be allowed to marry? Some people only love themselves.

Maybe that's because, as myself and many others have stated to you before that you just can't seem to wrap your head around, THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO CONSENTING ADULTS MARRYING AND SOMEONE FORCING THE DEAD/CHILDREN/INANIMATE OBJECTS/ANIMALS INTO A MARRIAGE CONTRACT.

Why can't you understand that? Saying us LGBTQ people are the same as an inanimate object/animal/the dead is MASSIVELY offensive and only makes you look like a hate-filled, ignorant, spiteful person.

Tell me something, how is TWO CONSENTING ADULTS the same as a dead person/child/inanimate object/animal? HOW?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

So you're LGBT? I thought you were a Christian?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

So you're LGBT? I thought you were a Christian?

Woah, dude, I advise you to go back and re-read my posts if you're confused on where I stand on this issue.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Beat you to that picture a few pages ago.
See?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Basically, no matter what any of us do, we're gonna be with sin. Because if we don't avoid it, we'll be punished with it. If we DO avoid it, we'll be rewarded with it.

...does this make any kind of sense to anyone here? It's logically accurate, but the system behind it is SERIOUSLY flawed. -.-'''

The sin thing has never made any sense to me. Still doesn't.

I personally find it incredibly stupid.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I'm with you on that, Annee. Sin and the devil/demons basically give people the opportunity to not take responsibility for their actions.
"Oh, I cheated on my wife? That wasn't me, I was possessed by the devil." (I've legitimately heard a christian man state that).

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

I'm with you on that, Annee. Sin and the devil/demons basically give people the opportunity to not take responsibility for their actions.
"Oh, I cheated on my wife? That wasn't me, I was possessed by the devil." (I've legitimately heard a christian man state that).

Oh yeah! Even when I was Christian I found it stupid.

I got the whole "Jesus is love - turn the other cheek - help the poor - common sense commandments - - etc".

But the older I got - - - I'm like "are you people seriously reading this stuff"?

How can anyone with real intelligence still fall for this? Fear and Convenience is my only answer.

link   

You'd be surprised by how many "Christians" hold non-Christian viewpoints. One more reason I don't take Christianity seriously in the least.

link   
Aboslutely true.

You would think that most evangelical followers of Jesus would at the very least be aware of what he stood for.
Instead, they fabricate issues like homosexuality. As if Jesus went around preaching about homos burning in Hell. I don't know where they get their ideas, but they are just as dangerous as radical Muslims if not moreso.
They are essentially a different branch of the same tree. Always trying to convert others and having pure animosity toward anyone who disagrees with them. It's truly scary to know that these people who contribute to deevolution are going strong in 2012. Perhaps if they read other books, they would begin to learn a little more.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Oh yeah! Even when I was Christian I found it stupid.

I got the whole "Jesus is love - turn the other cheek - help the poor - common sense commandments - - etc".

But the older I got - - - I'm like "are you people seriously reading this stuff"?

How can anyone with real intelligence still fall for this? Fear and Convenience is my only answer.

You and me both! It was one reason why I left the church when I was a kid, some of the stuff was ridiculous! My old pastor (before I left christianity) cheated on his wife, stole from the church, and used to beat his kids. His reason? "The devil got to me." That was one of the main reasons why I left. He couldn't even take responsibility for what he did!

Plus, I've known a LOT of Christians who don't even follow what they preach. The bible talks about acceptance and love for all, yet 99% of all Christians I've ever met are extremely unaccepting and only show hate unless you're just like them.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You'd be surprised by how many "Christians" hold non-Christian viewpoints. One more reason I don't take Christianity seriously in the least.

Like I said, if you're confused on where I stand, I suggest you go back and re-read my posts. You'll see where I mentioned I'm a part of the LGBTQ community.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah
Some people love animals, why should they not be allowed to marry? Some people only love themselves.

My vet doesn't stop me visiting my dog in hospital. My lawyer doesn't stop me being part of my cat's will by default. I don't have to fight a custody battle with my chickens. My cat is incapable of consenting but most of all though it isn't the same freaking species ...

Get out more, read a few books instead of regurgitating entry level arguments in a debate you're barely educated in beyond some polished veneer level brain washing.

Stuff like this actually makes me believe in MKUltra stories more.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sensible1

Christianity is not hate speech. Hate speech is hate speech. There-in lies your problem. Stop promoting hate and Jesus in the same sentences and no one will have a problem.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
As if Jesus went around preaching about homos burning in Hell. I don't know where they get their ideas, but they are just as dangerous as radical Muslims if not more so.

They get these ideas from man.

In America we have kind of a generic peaceful surfer-dude looking Jesus. The more you travel south in to Mexico and South America - - the more depressing Jesus becomes - - with extreme thorns - blood - and flesh wounds.

They apparently love their martyr Jesus.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join