It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
reply to post by Believer101

I am sure this has been "explained" to you many times. I highly doubt another explanation will show you the error of your ways.

Animals in nature, use acts for and to dominate and show the "natural order" for animals. Don't pull the F'n Sea slug crap. We are not suppose to be animals.

Animals also attack and eat each other. So whats your point? For them that is natural. So don't be stupid!

So because it's animals, it doesn't count right? You said Homosexuality is against nature yet it is shown in nature through 450+ species besides human beings. How do you explain that? This isn't about animals eating each other or showing dominance, this is about how you specifically stated homosexuality is against nature, even though it shows in 450+ species other than humans. Don't try derailing what I've said by calling me names and avoiding the subject.
Here's just a small portion of mammals that display homosexual/transgendered behavior in nature:

African Buffalo[21]
African Elephant[22]
Agile Wallaby[23]
Amazon River Dolphin(Boto)[19]
American Bison[21][24]
Antelope[25]
Asian Elephant[22]
Asiatic Lion[26]
Asiatic Mouflon[27]
Atlantic Spotted Dolphin[19]
Australian Sea Lion[28]
Barasingha[29]
Barbary Sheep[30]
Beluga[19]
Bharal[31]
Bighorn Sheep[30]
Black Bear[32]
Blackbuck[33]
Black-footed Rock Wallaby[23]
Black-tailed Deer[29]
Bonnet Macaque[14]
Bonobo[34][35][36]
Bottlenose Dolphin[19][37]
Bowhead Whale[19]
Brazilian Guinea Pig[38]
Bridled Dolphin[19]
Brown Bear[32]
Brown Capuchin[39]
Brown Long-eared Bat[40]
Brown Rat[41]
Buffalo[30]
Caribou[42]
Cat (domestic)[43]
Cattle (domestic)[44]
Cheetah[26]
Collared Peccary[45]
Commerson's Dolphin[19]
Common Brushtail Possum[46]
Common Chimpanzee[47]
Common Dolphin[19]
Common Marmoset[39]
Common Pipistrelle[48]
Common Raccoon[49]
Common Tree Shrew[50]
Cotton-top Tamarin[51]
Crab-eating Macaque[14]
Crested Black Macaque[14]
Dall's Sheep[30]
Daubenton's Bat[40]
Dog (domestic)[52]
Donkey
Doria's Tree Kangaroo[23]
Dugong[53]
Dwarf Cavy[38]
Dwarf Mongoose[54]
Eastern Cottontail Rabbit[41]
Eastern Grey Kangaroo[23]
Elk[29]
Euro (a subspecies of wallaroo)[23]
European Bison[21]
Fallow Deer[29]
False Killer Whale[19]
Fat-tailed Dunnart[55]
Fin Whale[19]
Fox[56]
Gazelle[25]
Gelada Baboon[57]
Giraffe[25][4][58]
Goat (Domestic)[30]
Golden Monkey[59]
Gorilla[60]

Source

I'll ask you nicely one more time,

So, care to explain how all of those 450+ species of animals OTHER than humans exhibit homosexuality in nature if it's going against nature? Also, if God created all mankind, and we were born the way we are (believe me, I didn't just wake up one morning and chose to be attracted to both sexes), then didn't God create me just the way I am?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I do understand. This is a nation where we have the power to vote. People tend to vote based on their values.

I also believe that our politicans manipulate those values to secure our votes.

If it were possible, my opinion is that any specific religion should not be sanctioned by the State. Not because I think Christian values are incorrect, but rather because of the potential of any government to abuse that mandate. History shows us what can happen.

If I were to align to a political party, I would say I am more or less a libertarian. I would like the right to practice my beliefs without the government dictating those beliefs.

If God gives all men free will, then our government should do the same.

I always thought the mantra of this nation was liberty and freedom. Everyone can exercise their rights so long as they don't impose on the rights of others? IF a man wants to marry a man and a woman a woman, this does not impose on my right to practice my Christian beliefs.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimar
Please let me know when Jesus Christ, the central figure in CHRISTianity, said being gay is a sin. I could point out where Jesus teaches us to love everybody no matter what, to forgive others, and never to judge others, but I have a feeling you won't care.

If you truly follow Jesus, two men marrying each other would not bother you at all.
edit on 7-8-2012 by kimar because: (no reason given)

It's all true..!!

Jesus said it and the church preaches it..

Be fair to all, treat everyone the same, do not judge others, preach love and good will to anyone "who isn't gay or black or jewish or athiest/agnostic or simply just not christian".

To not be a christian is a crime in christianity and anyone who dose not fit into their little religion is not quite human and therefore it is not an offence to hate them (eventhough hate is a sin in its self, it isn't a sin when they are hating thosse the ydeem unaccetable).

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by murphy22

You completely misunderstand the point as to why the animals in nature info was used. It was in response to the assertion homosexuality is not born.

The prevalence of it in the animal kingdom is evidence that it is born. Unless you are taking the position all these animals are also making the conscious decision to be gay! Are you!? Do you understand what is being said?? This has nothing to do with monkeys throwing poop. Good grief.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MuonSpin

I believe you misunderstood my aim.

I was in no way intending to say people shouldn't have the freedom to vote ...freely.

All I was getting at is this. If you vote against gay equality it's just not fair to say you don't have anything against the gay community.

I support your right to vote. I appreciated what seemed to be a compassionate post. It's just not true though for a Christian to claim they have nothing against gays, and then vote against their equality.

I always thought the mantra of this nation was liberty and freedom. Everyone can exercise their rights so long as they don't impose on the rights of others?

Sounds like a good mantra and understanding to me

We are trying to elevate LGBT to have equal Rights in which case people can exercise as long as it doesn't impose. Since the community doesn't have those Rights yet other communities can exercise beliefs against them that would have otherwise been protected from.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by kimar
Please let me know when Jesus Christ, the central figure in CHRISTianity, said being gay is a sin. I could point out where Jesus teaches us to love everybody no matter what, to forgive others, and never to judge others, but I have a feeling you won't care.

If you truly follow Jesus, two men marrying each other would not bother you at all.
edit on 7-8-2012 by kimar because: (no reason given)

It's all true..!!

Jesus said it and the church preaches it..

Be fair to all, treat everyone the same, do not judge others, preach love and good will to anyone "who isn't gay or black or jewish or athiest/agnostic or simply just not christian".

To not be a christian is a crime in christianity and anyone who dose not fit into their little religion is not quite human and therefore it is not an offence to hate them (eventhough hate is a sin in its self, it isn't a sin when they are hating thosse the ydeem unaccetable).

Your generalization is not accurate. The vast majority of Christians I have met do not believe as you say.

The ability to hate is endemic in mankind as a whole. It doesn’t matter if we are black or white, purple or green, gay or straight, Athiest or Christian, Muslim or Jew. IT seems we will always find a reason to hate each other because it is in our human nature.

Do you hate Christians?

hate   /heɪt/ Show Spelled [heyt] Show IPA verb, hat•ed, hat•ing, noun
verb (used with object)
1. to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry.
2. to be unwilling; dislike: I hate to do it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Ah, the old"animals do it" defence! Your logic would only make since to a reprobate.

There are natural laws regarding many things. The one thing that stands out is they all work to maintane the circle of life and universal flow. Which to dicks can not do, (two guys named Dick) Or two females for that matter.

Electricity has a natural law to it and it is in nature. I think you would be hard pressed to compare anything it does to an animal. Yet it take a positive and a ground to produce. That is a natural law. Two negetive do not make positive. Strange what I am implying.

So animals do it? You are right, what was I thinking? After all we are just animals we have know idea between right and wrong. That and Jesus came to save the African Water Baffalo from their sins. Your absurd!

What you carry a list around of gay animals to prove it's ok?

edit on 9-8-2012 by murphy22 because: added statement

edit on 9-8-2012 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Sorry if I did misunderstand you. I actually quite agree with what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Annee

How would you know that Sharia would be the same as Amish? You have studied Sharia Law and understand it's ramifications? I bet not. Who is your source? Chris Matthews?

You are so blinded by hate - - you can't even comprehend what I said.

In America Sharia Law only applies to those of the culture/belief that follow it.

How has Amish laws affected you? They haven't. Why? Because you are not Amish.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by sensible1
There is an active agenda, (Anderson Cooper off CNN being the main activist) to define Christianity as Hate speech and actually legislate the pulpit in America.

Why would he pick on Christianity? There isn't any religion that accepts gay lifestyles. Unless you'd classify Satanism as a religion, which is usually regarded as a cult.

Wrong.
There are a number out there,,, that are accepts ''gay lifestyle'' but these are usually culturally defined.

For Example,,, did you ever play cowboys and indians as a kid? well hope you never pretended to be Sitting Bull,, because he had 5 wives,, and one of those was a 'berdache',, which is a MAN!!!
Many Native aboriginal cultures do not have the same outlook as modern Christians,, I promise.
and the GREEKS are well known for the homoerotic,, as many many other cultures,,,

Please educate yourself out of your bubble.

Personally,, I think it funny that Christians are up in arms against the "GAY AGENDA" ,,, like they don't have their own agenda,,,, to send most of us to hell while pretending to ''save'' us.

give me a break.

You're confusing "cultural practices" with "religion". Homosexuality probably exists and existed in every culture, but it's not part of any religion. In my youth, I've actually seen a male dog jump on another male dog, and thought it peculiar, but I suspect even animals get confused from time to time too.

But we have intellect. "US" humans are different from the animals. We can reason it out. We can figure out the design, and see the plan, and understand why we have hands and feet, and other body parts too.

It is possible to walk on your hands, and some people do this in the circus. But, it's not the best, nor most efficient way to walk about the street. So, design has a plan. And the plan is to replicate man.

There isn't a single religion that has ever accepted gay activity, if you disagree, I challenge you to just name "one religion" that says it's ok.

Actually, in many tribes, a person who lived as the oposite gender were considered holy and held a respected role in their tribe as a person who 'walked in both worlds'. 'Two Spirits' are intricately connected to Spirituality. With some tribes, homosexuality was also accepted and played into spirituality. It is more complicated than just being merely a 'cultural practice'

In regards to humans and animals, all beings in bodies in this world are both animal and divine. Humans are also both animal and divine. If you believe human's don't have an animal aspect, you will need to answere me as to why humans eat, sleep, deficate, give birth, copulate and etc. like animals. The idea that humans are somehow more 'special' has more to do with human ego than it does with reality.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Are you being obtuse to troll?

This was not an argument to prove it's morally right, it was an argument to show homosexuality is born

So again we are not saying look gang rape, murder, eating ones young, exists in nature so it should be permissible. That's absurd, we are not saying that, you are. This has nothing to do with right or wrong action.

THAT"S NOT THE ARGUMENT.

Do you think homosexual animals are making the conscious choice to be gay? Answer that. That is relevant.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Ah, the old"animals do it" defence! Your logic would only make since to a reprobate.

There are natural laws regarding many things. The one thing that stands out is they all work to maintane the circle of life and universal flow. Which to dicks can not do, (two guys named Dick) Or two females for that matter.

Electricity has a natural law to it and it is in nature. I think you would be hard pressed to compare anything it does to an animal. Yet it take a positive and a ground to produce. That is a natural law. Two negetive do not make positive. Strange what I am implying.

So animals do it? You are right, what was I thinking? After all we are just animals we have know idea between right and wrong. That and Jesus came to save the African Water Baffalo from their sins. Your absurd!

edit on 9-8-2012 by murphy22 because: added statement

edit on 9-8-2012 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

I'm only going to ask you this one more time as you're starting to get on my nerves. If you refuse to answer it again, like you have these last two times, I will cease all further discussions with you from here on out.

So, care to explain how all of those 450+ species of animals OTHER than humans exhibit homosexuality in nature if it's going against nature? Also, if God created all mankind, and we were born the way we are (believe me, I didn't just wake up one morning and chose to be attracted to both sexes), then didn't God create me just the way I am?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormson

how was it proven? where is the genetic link? where is the right/left hand gene? its not a great leap of logic to the idea that something as important as sexual preference is controled by the genetic code is something as simple as right/left handedness is.

As far as I know a few years ago scientists found a "marker" they believe will lead them to the discovery of what causes left-handedness. I have not read since that anything was proven.

Same sex attraction studies have indicators that it is primarily hard wired from early embryo development. And that it comes through the mother not the father.

There is also the fruit fly study - - where fruit flies changed orientation when brain chemicals were altered.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

They have shown that many, many things are genetic, yet there is not one shred of evidence for a genetic factor in homosexuality

I specifically argue homosexuals don't make the conscious choice for their orientation because I don't want to limit the argument to genetics specifically.

The only thing we can be certain of is the lack of choice, that's not necessarily equated to being 'born that way' as we don't fully understand the subconscious. That said, I think it's most reasonable to think people are born with their orientations.

As for the instances where people enter a relationship with one gender and then one with another. You look at that as a period of mental illness. However they could be bisexual. That is also an explanation.

I don't think it is a conscious choice, either. I do think it's a mental issue, though, and that a disservice is done to people by those wanting to pretend that isn't so. Instead of offering help, people are told that their issue is "normal", and this leaves a lot of people very unhappy, and unable to even think of seeking help.

This person is definitely NOT bisexual. Someone I knew in high school, and closely enough to know where her tendencies were. And yes, I would have noticed, even if she'd tried to hide it; had some lesbian neighbors, and saw quite a lot of that set of people. Yes, the neighbors were family friends. Don't have to approve of everything a person does to call them friend.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

LOL! Good answer! As all your post have been. I wish I had your eloquence.
I have read reports on this "gay gene" research. The info is out there, if one cares to look.

It takes a lot of effort, believe me! No small degree of divine help, either. I am way more impatient than you might think, lol. Thanks, though. Good to know the right impression is made!

Yes, the info IS out there, and even the pro-gay people admit to that. I can completely understand researchers wanting to know if that was the case, but it would be nice if the typical layman would educate themselves on the data.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I think you all are not understanding what is said. I looked at the list.

Are you now telling me that most animals are "bisexual" not "homo"? (which an animal can not be because homo refers to humans)

I have seen male animals hump other male animals. Been around live stock my whole life.

Your telling me one "gay" bull will always choose a bull over a cow? There is so many wholes in this defence and it is silly to even use it.

I am sure if you stick the "gay" bull in with the cow animal instinct will take over, and would forget it's gayness and "Chiki bow wow" the cow. In which case it ain't gay.

There are many things that can be said about these "studies." If you want to use them for a defence.....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by erictcartman

I care because I don't like walking down the road and being threatened with murder just for the fact that I am gay!!!!

Is that enough reason for you?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormson

"They know handedness is hereditary. Yes, that is proven. They have proven that being a morning or night person is genetic. They have shown that many, many things are genetic, yet there is not one shred of evidence for a genetic factor in homosexuality."

how was it proven? where is the genetic link? where is the right/left hand gene? its not a great leap of logic to the idea that something as important as sexual preference is controled by the genetic code is something as simple as right/left handedness is.

Actually, it is a pretty big leap. Basic biology makes it clear that such a thing would not be genetic. Since homosexuals do not, as a rule, reproduce, such a gene would have vanished a long time ago, as it would be detrimental to the species, and not passed along.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I'm not an expert on bovine mating ritual but I dont' think that cows and bulls mate for life or for love. Gay people are simply gay people. I'm attracted to members of the oppostite sex and I have zero control over it. it simply is who I am. I can accept, freely, that there are other people out there who expereince this same feeling with those of the same gender. But comparing animal mating to love (whoever brought it up ) is erroneous because most animals mate for procreation and then part company. Decent human beings ( or at least more mature ones ) mate for emotional comfort.

Apples and oranges.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Annee

How would you know that Sharia would be the same as Amish? You have studied Sharia Law and understand it's ramifications? I bet not. Who is your source? Chris Matthews?

You are so blinded by hate - - you can't even comprehend what I said.

In America Sharia Law only applies to those of the culture/belief that follow it.

How has Amish laws affected you? They haven't. Why? Because you are not Amish.

Actually, that example is not correctly attributed. Those that live near Amish communities are most certainly affected by Amish laws and lifestyles.

Also, teaching children in k-12 government indoctrination camps that homosexuality is perfectly normal, and not a sexual deviance (which it is), is certainly affecting others.
edit on 9-8-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join