It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr3dboot
reply to post by Believer101

How are the private bedroom moments between two adults suddenly a civil right?

How does sex between two adults = marriage? Marriage is about being with and showing others you are with the one you love.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
All religion inherently 'hates' for all religion is predicated upon fear.

Whether this be fear of the wrath of a deity, fear of corporeal punishment enacted on behalf of a deity or fear of some kind of perdition; all religion is built upon creating an air of fear among its adherents. It's in fact why people espouse belief in the first place--inculcation of thus fear.

After all, unless a godhead feared some repercussion for their tangible actions, why would they believe in the first place; when the absence of consequence, in and of itself, is undeniable proof of a belief system's falsehood?

Herein lies the paradox of religion: unless human beings take it upon themselves to 'enforce' the precepts of whatever fictitious belief system they're indoctrinated with (i.e., play god), their belief becomes null and void. For, as we all know, for anyone but the most pareidolically delusional, there is no such thing as an "interventionist god"; miracles.

That is, human beings create their own gods in their own image and they themselves enact their manufactured gods' will vicariously. Fear is the tool used to subjugate adherents. The by-product of fear is hate.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Sablicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
All religion inherently 'hates' for all religion is predicated upon fear.

Pretty much.

Kind of the equivalent of Kiss Ass the boss at work - - to keep your job.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by troubleshooter

I graduated and worked as a minister for a few of years...
...I found that being a follower of Jesus was more than following a set of external rules...
...but involved a union of spirit/Spirit...
...sort of like channelling but more of a relationship, personal identity or family inclusion than just a mere conduit...
...it's a whole other deal than the pew warming behaviour of most organized religion.

I now consider myself Atheist.

But I do understand a Spiritual Energy.

What I don't accept is Man controlling God.

I don't believe in the god atheist don't believe in either ... it's just a 'straw god'.
Man doesn't control God and God doesn't 'control' man...
...but there is coming a time when the current order will be remade...
...and those who are united to the Spirit will inhabit it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I myself am not a polygamist so I can't speak to how loving it is for the women. Just making a point.

I was making a point too.

Each one will be addressed by society as they occur and we will deliberate the evidence and determine if, for instance, polygamy should be protected under law based on our moral understanding and everything else under the Sun that we use to make such determinations.

You, and others, are using this extreme slippery slope argument that if we allow gays to marry then as a direct result pedophiles will be allowed to marry. That's asinine. Similar arguments were used concerning interracial marriage. We didn't decide as a society people should be allowed to marry their dildos (to borrow from another member lol) as a result of interracial marriage.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

Perhaps you don't notice that 1% of the population is dictating how marriage should be defined.
Perhaps you don't notice that the American Psychiatric Community may be revising their classification of pedophilia.
Perhaps you don't notice that communist and fascist laws and rules are creeping into all of our lives.
Perhaps you are unaware that those who planned the Russian fall to Communism encouraged their citizens to embrace homosexuality to destabilise the family unit, then slaughtered the 'girly gays'.
Perhaps you are unaware that sodomy and other sexual deviations raged in many ended civilisations.
Perhaps you are unaware of The Pink Swastika.
Perhaps you are unaware of the Denver Airport Murals and it's Nazi theme.
Perhaps you are unaware of the role that sodomy plays in the religious worship of many mystery religions.
Perhaps you reject the Bible that tells all of us that homosexuality is a sign of a reprobate mind, which means that Our Creator has given them up to it - that it is a sign of judgement and impending destruction of our society.
Perhaps someday you'll learn that homosexuality was encouraged in the Greek and Roman armies, and that sodomy is now allowed in our military.
But all of these things you probably dismiss as just coincidences and scaremongering. Others believe God who states that there is NOTHING new under the sun, and that what was - will be again.
Those who authorise your history textbooks won't give you the truth because you'd be able to recognise the pattern.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

I don't believe in the god atheist don't believe in either ... it's just a 'straw god'.

I'm liking the conversation we are having so far.

Don't argue Atheism with me. It means Lack of Belief in a god - Period. Nothing more.

Man doesn't control God and God doesn't 'control' man...

Man controls man in the name of God.

...but there is coming a time when the current order will be remade...

I actually do believe there is a plan. Who made and controls that plan is debatable.

...and those who are united to the Spirit will inhabit it.

I actually believe this too. Probably differently then you do though.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Perhaps you don't notice that the American Psychiatric Community may be revising their classification of pedophilia.

I am fully aware of that. Pedophilia is its own orientation. Probably "born that way". Problem is there is a victim. But it should help in determining ways of handling the problem.

Perhaps you don't notice that communist and fascist laws and rules are creeping into all of our lives.

You mean common sense? I kinda like sewers. And can you imagine every single person being responsible for the street in front of their house.

The rest of your rant is not worth my time.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
“Perhaps you are unaware of The Pink Swastika.”
WhoKnows100
en.wikipedia.org...
Totally discredited rubbish.
So, OK the Nazis were gays that hated gays and exterminated them en.wikipedia.org...
Then decades after the war the Nazis that had failed to exterminate themselves decided to paint murals at the Denver airport as part of their gay agenda.
conspiracies.skepticproject.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

to reflect your stance ,, I guess we need to change the traditional vows also,,

"Do you, _______, take this vagina to be your vagina,, and do you take this penis,, to be your lawfully wed penis?"

"I Now Pronounce you Penis and Vagina" ""You may kiss an Orafice"

da da, da di da dumb!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I like this guys saying

"Heterosexual Christian, Caucasian, American.................The world's most HATED species."

Author - "David Wood"

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Perhaps you don't notice that 1% of the population is dictating how marriage should be defined.
Perhaps you are unaware that those who planned the Russian fall to Communism encouraged their citizens to embrace homosexuality to destabilise the family unit, then slaughtered the 'girly gays'.
Perhaps you are unaware that sodomy and other sexual deviations raged in many ended civilisations.
Perhaps you are unaware of The Pink Swastika.
Perhaps you are unaware of the Denver Airport Murals and it's Nazi theme.
Perhaps you are unaware of the role that sodomy plays in the religious worship of many mystery religions.
Perhaps you reject the Bible that tells all of us that homosexuality is a sign of a reprobate mind, which means that Our Creator has given them up to it - that it is a sign of judgement and impending destruction of our society.
Perhaps someday you'll learn that homosexuality was encouraged in the Greek and Roman armies, and that sodomy is now allowed in our military.
But all of these things you probably dismiss as just coincidences and scaremongering. Others believe God who states that there is NOTHING new under the sun, and that what was - will be again.
Those who authorise your history textbooks won't give you the truth because you'd be able to recognise the pattern.

Perhaps you are unaware that most homosexuals are regular people living relatively regular lives.
Perhaps you are unaware that homosexuals can feel love towards each other in the same way which heterosexuals can.
Perhaps you are unaware that homosexuals merely want the right to marry their partner whom they love and be seen as legal partners under the law.
Perhaps you are unaware that the average homosexual does not want to destroy society.
Perhaps you are unaware that your paranoid delusions about gay marriage are not a valid reason to withhold legal rights.
Perhaps you are unaware that the Bible tells us to love one another as we would love ourselves, to warn others against sin but not force them to change their ways if they refuse, not treat them as an enemy but as a brother, and not judge them for their decisions because it is not your place to judge.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sensible1

There is not a gay agenda.

I am gay, and god made me this way. If it wasnt natural you wouldn't find it in nature. There are many animals you will find that have will have gay counterparts in their species. Dogs, elephants, cats, flamingoes....I can keep going, but google it. If god made man then he would need to create some type of population control, for example gays. Gays have been around as long as we have been recording history and probably even longer. If we were not here the earth would have been overpopulated A long time ago and we would have been wiped out long ago.

If god made man, then god made me gay. And the bibe has been translated so many times that if you do some research the orginal meaning of Everywhere they use a man and a man should not lay together the real meaning was immoral sexual acts.

The bible also says it is an abombation to eat shell fish, and you need to marry dead brothers wife. I grew up Catholic so believe me I know the bible.
edit on 8/8/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

atheism.wikia.com...
Some atheists actively believe that no god exists while others hold that neither claim is sufficiently supported to justify acceptance. These positions are often labeled strong atheism and weak atheism, respectively.

You probably meant deism... or you were just being ridiculous. 'straw God'? Nevermind I am pretty sure I already know

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I know I am visiting this thread,, mainly for my own entertainment,, and the fact that a number of posters here are really cool,, and I admire,, (Heads up and Hats off to Annee!! Among others.) I learn a lot from reading both sides of this argument.

But really this has to be one of the funniest ...

you said:

and after laughing for almost 30 minutes non stop,,,, I realized...
You believe the drivel you say,, and are not being flippant or humorous.

All I can say,,

Thank God they Didn't Kill and Slaughter ALL the Manly Gays Over there is Russia,,, They are HOT!
Red Rover Red Rover send them right over!!!

Still Laughing,,, your beyond ridiculous with the PERHAPS.

Perhaps you didn't know
your King James Version of the Bible was made possible by a flaming drag queen King who had a hot young stud boytoy named George

Perhaps you don't realize that Most likely you would still be living in caves if it wasn't for homosexuals, who contributed so much to Make Western Civilization a great idea with so many advancements philosophy, art and more.

Perhaps you don't know history or the bible as well as you think, you seem to want to leave us out of the picture regarding anything of beauty and good and only attribute evil to us.

Perhaps you don't know that is what the Nazis and almost any warring nation does to an enemy,,, make them SubHuman, demonic and ''of the devil", so that it is easier on their conscious when they kill us.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

The 1% being the rich elite

If not.... the LGBT make up an estimated 10%

Additionally... there are a ton of heterosexuals in our "gay agenda".
edit on 8-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

I'm not certain that you understand hypothetical points of conversation.Signing off for now. I'll check back later and see where this thread is headed.

Besides, marriage is a State issue, not Federal. There are already States that have enacted laws for gay marriage.
If your State doesn't have it, then pick up yourself and move. Simple as that.

It really comes down this, gays know the States they can marry in but they are not willing to leave it there. They want to FORCE the entire population via Federal laws to "accept" their lifestyle choice.
Fine, they can do it, just as soon as I can FORCE the entire population to accept that Abortion should be illegal.
See how that works? You can't FORCE an entire nation to accept the terms of a single group.

I'll say it again, this is a State issue. Want to marry your same sex partner? Move to one of those States and shut up.

edit on 8-8-2012 by mr3dboot because: Wording...
As an American is is unconstitutional to not allow me to marry because of my sexual orientation. This was the same argument about mixed race marriages we had in the 60's and we all know how that ended up. I am gay but I am not different then you, and states should not be allowed to dictate over our rights as a citizen. And it needs to be federal, perfect example; partner and I marry in state where it is legal. Now my mother gets sick and I need to move to take care of her, oh no my marriage is not recognized in that state, all of our marriage benefits will go out the window. Yet, my straight friends never have to take that into account when making life altering decisions.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
I like this guys saying

"Heterosexual Christian, Caucasian, American.................The world's most HATED species."

Author - "David Wood"

I actually think this is the biggest agenda of all. The so-called persecution of Christian white people in America.

2010 census, 72% of you all are white. Over 70% of you are allegedly identifying as Christian. Persecution complex muchly?

The 1% argument drives me nuts also. Even if only 1% of people are gay, since when did we develop into majority rules? As a member of ATS in general I think we've generally agreed the majority isn't that smart, yet people are using a majority rules argument to make decisions? I'd rather eat paper clips than let the majority run my life. They're crazy!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

3)So, you want to FORCE your view on homosexuals, but its not forcing a belief. They want simply to be free to marry, and that is forcing something on others? Man, can I spend a weekend in the world you live in? Sounds like a crazy place.

Gays don't just want to be free to marry. They can already form gay unions. They want to change the very language itself. They are after the "corruption" of the word "marry". When they get that word "marry" to apply to them, what changes? They can still hop into the sack with each other as before, hang out with each other as before, live together as before, have coffee in the morning together as before, go for a night out to the dance club as before, all remain the same. The only change is that straight people no longer have a non-ambiguous term "marry" to call their own. Gays are after the destruction of the language in use, to corrupt the meanings of terms, to confuse right with wrong, to bless the sins of men.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

3)So, you want to FORCE your view on homosexuals, but its not forcing a belief. They want simply to be free to marry, and that is forcing something on others? Man, can I spend a weekend in the world you live in? Sounds like a crazy place.

Gays don't just want to be free to marry. They can already form gay unions. They want to change the very language itself. They are after the "corruption" of the word "marry". When they get that word "marry" to apply to them, what changes? They can still hop into the sack with each other as before, hang out with each other as before, live together as before, have coffee in the morning together as before, go for a night out to the dance club as before, all remain the same. The only change is that straight people no longer have a non-ambiguous term "marry" to call their own. Gays are after the destruction of the language in use, to corrupt the meanings of terms, to confuse right with wrong, to bless the sins of men.

Well no, we don't already have unions, that is some states. There are states that have laws against said unions, and there are states that allow gay marriage. Marriage is not about a term, or sex, or even tax benefits. (even though that would be nice). It is about love and commitment beyond all else, and the same rights as the rest of Americans!
edit on 8/8/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join