It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by maes2

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
Yup, dem gays are going to bring us all down. I'm glad the likes of wife beaters, child abusers and cheaters are doing the good work of upholding the sanctity of marriage and protecting society against the minions of anti-christdom who may be latent animal rapers and tree shaggers.

I agree all of them but add homosexual marriage to them !
if one gets pleasure with homosexuality, well it is somehow digestable. but what does homosexual marriage mean!?
why is there so much insistence to call it a marriage! if any sex that can not have a fruit is called a marriage then one can mary with sex toys as well !
edit on 8-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

An animals too!!!

Seriously, if you cant see the difference the between love of one person and another person, and an object or animal, you need help.

you are right anyone that can not perceive love and feelings, it is not alive.
but what is the difference between love and sexual pleasure. what I think is that homosexuals are homosexual because of sexual pleasure. love may contain sexual pleasure but it is not necessary inverse. yes homosexuality is easy you do not need to struggle with opposite sex and have children. this can harm societies. the most hypothesis that I encounter here is that people are born homosexual. but homosexuality is a choice. what if all the people become homosexual then what does family mean. love grows in families not in beds.

Are you claiming that marriage is only about sex? That homosexuality is only about sex? If so, you are so far gone i dont even know where to start.

Did you really just say homosexuality is easy? Tell that to the thousands who commit suicide each year due to bullying, bigotry and hate.

Please, show me ANY proof that backs up that claim, or the one you made about homosexuality being a choice.

Both are outright lies.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
The proves the homosexual agenda is one of bigtory and intolerance higher than that they claim others display toward them.

It's shows a sick state of the homosexual radical movement. They cannot handle anyone having a differing point of view so try to shut down any point of view that they don't like.

It isn't just bigotry and intolerance, it actually displays some deep seated mental instability or insecurity as well.

No if I didn't mention this we'd have a homosexual come on here and say "but Christianity this.... and these people that ..."

NO - we are not talking about others, we are looking at the homosexual agenda in 'light' of what they claim is displayed by others.

It PROVES it? Please, show me one piece of concrete EVIDENCE, not hearsay based on hate, but actual EVIDENCE, that this elusive agenda exists.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by sensible1

Great,, Now I am a Jesus "Killer",, just like Pilate,, hmmm
My point is what you are doing. Reducing Humans to a level that is below what Jesus your MASTER said for you to do,, which is to follow the Golden rule,
Do unto Others as you would have done unto yourself.

Being shown what Jesus said,, and ignoring it is a sport of Christians when faced with their own shortcomings.

That is the Christian model that is being argued about,,
he also said,, Judge not, lest you be judged,,
but Christians seem to think that does not mean them,

I don't need ''to be careful'' ,, nor do I need to refrain from stating what is obvious,, that you use words that you have no idea of their meaning.

Castrate still means removing testicles.
sorry,, but that is the truth.

Plus,, where did I put words into Jesus's mouth,, that I need to be careful about, please show me,, as I studied for many years to be a minister,, even took some Hebrew,, went to and studied the Greek foundation of Christianity, so i am not some backwoods heehaw who thinks he is the ''better'' Christian,, because I am not Christian,, I actually have read the WHOLE Bible,, multiple times,, under various modes, methods, translations etc...

I Hit the Ground Running,,, I am NOT A MEMBER OF THAT OR THE OTHER ABRAHAMIC FAITHS!!

Thank god/God/goddess/Goddess and Time and Space!! whew!!
I will especially remember this when I take my dog to be Neutered (castrated) and make sure I don't visit a Veterinarian with a fish symbol in their window,, they might cut my dogs Penis off too if they think as you do.

SO you know I know what I'm talking about...

Word Origin & History

eunuch

late 14c., from Gk. eunoukhos "castrated man," originally "guard of the bedchamber or harem," from euno-, comb. form of eune "bed" + -okhos, from stem of ekhein "to have, hold." The Gk. and L. forms of the word were used to transl. Heb. saris, which sometimes meant merely "palace official," in Septuagint
EXPANDand Vulgate, probably without an intended comment on the qualities of bureaucrats.
"Eunuches is he þat is i-gilded, and suche were somtyme i-made wardeynes of ladyes in Egipt." [Travisa, 1387]

Eunoch was meant to depict anyone mutilated for palace work... To guard harems, A mans penis and testicles were removed ceremonially.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by calebdaniels

There's so much hate between people who believe homosexuality is right and those who believe it is wrong. I just don't get it

I don't hate the sinner I hate the sin

Yeah I loathe immoral belief. People can hate me for that, that's fine.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

Yeah, and don't call the messenger a bigot, blame HIM that designed the world with plugs and sockets to replicate seed and gave the command "be fruitful and multiply."

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm mostly responding to the OP here, however I did read three pages of responses as well.

First: IS Anderson Cooper doing this? I don't recall seeing a link or anything. Personally, I think it is only stirring the pot, if true. However, simply going to a service, secretly recording, and not being disruptive isn't illegal.

Second: I don't understand what is going on in a church if they're focusing on speaking on the topic of homosexuality. That's not the purpose of church. This must be a heterodox thing. I'm an Orthodox Christian- we have Divine Liturgy. The homily always relates to the Epistle or Gospel reading of the day- and a homily/sermon doesn't even have to be had at all. The purpose of gathering for Divine Liturgy is to partake of the Body of Christ. We consider the Church to be a hospital for sinners, Christ is the Great Physician, and the Eucharist is our medicine for what ails us. As we're all still alive, we're not finished with our own race, and shouldn't concern ourselves with judging/condemning others when there is a need for our own repentance (which for me is seriously like all the time). Any services outside of liturgy are usually Matins and Vespers- which are prayer services with scripture being chanted. (And for those who dislike organized religion- that's your prerogative- but I'm ALL about my own organized Church structure- so there! And I'm rather proud to be an iconodule whereas most people seem to be iconoclasts these days. My prerogative.)

Third: Again, I don't understand how Christians can all be lumped into one political group. In my parish alone, I know a lot of us are all over the political spectrum. I'm not really seeing how being a Democrat, Republican, LIbertarian, or whatever makes one a Christian or not. Personally, I think the US needs to go to system where everyone who gets married/civil union/whatever you want to call it has to go through a justice of the peace or something. Religious marriages should be separate- it is a sacrament to me- and if a religious group has its own views of what constitutes a valid marriage then they should have that right as to who partakes of such a thing among members of their own group. I don't want people forcing their ways on me and I wouldn't want to do that to someone else (unless they're a rapist or a murderer or something equally as sick because they're a danger to those around them).

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by sensible1
There is an active agenda, (Anderson Cooper off CNN being the main activist) to define Christianity as Hate speech and actually legislate the pulpit in America.

Why would he pick on Christianity? There isn't any religion that accepts gay lifestyles. Unless you'd classify Satanism as a religion, which is usually regarded as a cult.

Wrong.
There are a number out there,,, that are accepts ''gay lifestyle'' but these are usually culturally defined.

For Example,,, did you ever play cowboys and indians as a kid? well hope you never pretended to be Sitting Bull,, because he had 5 wives,, and one of those was a 'berdache',, which is a MAN!!!
Many Native aboriginal cultures do not have the same outlook as modern Christians,, I promise.
and the GREEKS are well known for the homoerotic,, as many many other cultures,,,

Please educate yourself out of your bubble.

Personally,, I think it funny that Christians are up in arms against the "GAY AGENDA" ,,, like they don't have their own agenda,,,, to send most of us to hell while pretending to ''save'' us.

give me a break.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The proves the homosexual agenda is one of bigtory and intolerance higher than that they claim others display toward them.

It's shows a sick state of the homosexual radical movement. They cannot handle anyone having a differing point of view so try to shut down any point of view that they don't like.

It isn't just bigotry and intolerance, it actually displays some deep seated mental instability or insecurity as well.

No if I didn't mention this we'd have a homosexual come on here and say "but Christianity this.... and these people that ..."

NO - we are not talking about others, we are looking at the homosexual agenda in 'light' of what they claim is displayed by others.

It PROVES it? Please, show me one piece of concrete EVIDENCE, not hearsay based on hate, but actual EVIDENCE, that this elusive agenda exists.

Anderson Cooper went into about 10 churches with camera crews, filming sermons, and then had reporters ambush pastors and ask them why their sermons did not meet his demands of doctrine.. he themn had HIS theologian come on and say that homosexuality was not sin and that his doctrine should be what is preached... Cooper is the most influential gay man in the world right now , and the anchor of the 6th largest (though ratings depleted) news network...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Wow,, sanity!! Very nice.

I could visit your church,, sounds like they actually have got it going on,,

I liked the Hospital analogy,,, that should be more widespread.

I might sound like I am Anti Christian,, but actually am not,, just Anti Ignorance,,, like this site says!!

Very well said,,, I commend you for being the one who reminds me NOT TO LUMP you all into the same boat,,, just as I wish not to be lumped into the same boat as ALL other Gays,, we are Individuals first I believe,, so I tend to take my ques from that perspective

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sensible1

There really is NO debate about whether the Bible identifies homosexuality as sin. It clearly does.

All this really says is that you haven't looked into it. You should put forth more effort into your own beliefs... there is much said from Biblical historians on this matter. Don't just look at English translations. Look further back.

We won't all agree, but I still love you, the LOVE I have is what defines my Christiandom.

You and I have a VERY different understanding of love!

If I love someone I don't resent their nature. I don't view the very essence of their being as somehow wrong and bad. I won't hold the belief they shouldn't be allowed to celebrate monogamy with marriage. I would not do that to someone I love.

gays should not attempt (like Anderson Cooper did) to tell Christians how they should preach in their own churches...

Christians preach all the time to non-believers. Christians preach all the time to the LGBT community. So what you're really wanting is to dish it out but not take it.

but this attitude of "forced tolerance " - an oximoron at best is dangerous to our very fiber as a nation...

Your wording is just off mark. It's about 'forcing' beliefs deemed to be immoral and in direct violation of other peoples Rights not to be practiced. This doesn't mean you can't practice all your beliefs. I have already elaborated on this many times in the thread. It's very obvious you, I, and everyone else in this thread support the idea of some beliefs if acted upon should not be accepted by Society.

Should we leave a Church alone if they believe in pedophilia and engage in it, or should we intervene and infringe on their belief? Or should we stay out of their Church out of respect for belief itself?? What say you?

Parents and Pastors should not have to teach their kids that the Bible is wrong because some legislative body says it is...

I would hope parents wouldn't teach their kids they can be stoned to death for disobeying. Oh right...New Covenant

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

There is an active agenda, (Anderson Cooper off CNN being the main activist) to define Christianity as Hate speech and actually legislate the pulpit in America.

Why would he pick on Christianity? There isn't any religion that accepts gay lifestyles. Unless you'd classify Satanism as a religion, which is usually regarded as a cult.

Wrong.
There are a number out there,,, that are accepts ''gay lifestyle'' but these are usually culturally defined.

For Example,,, did you ever play cowboys and indians as a kid? well hope you never pretended to be Sitting Bull,, because he had 5 wives,, and one of those was a 'berdache',, which is a MAN!!!
Many Native aboriginal cultures do not have the same outlook as modern Christians,, I promise.
and the GREEKS are well known for the homoerotic,, as many many other cultures,,,

Please educate yourself out of your bubble.

Personally,, I think it funny that Christians are up in arms against the "GAY AGENDA" ,,, like they don't have their own agenda,,,, to send most of us to hell while pretending to ''save'' us.

give me a break.

You're confusing "cultural practices" with "religion". Homosexuality probably exists and existed in every culture, but it's not part of any religion. In my youth, I've actually seen a male dog jump on another male dog, and thought it peculiar, but I suspect even animals get confused from time to time too.

But we have intellect. "US" humans are different from the animals. We can reason it out. We can figure out the design, and see the plan, and understand why we have hands and feet, and other body parts too.

It is possible to walk on your hands, and some people do this in the circus. But, it's not the best, nor most efficient way to walk about the street. So, design has a plan. And the plan is to replicate man.

There isn't a single religion that has ever accepted gay activity, if you disagree, I challenge you to just name "one religion" that says it's ok.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

I've actually seen a male dog jump on another male dog, and thought it peculiar, but I suspect even animals get confused from time to time too.

Yep that's it! No more mystery. Phew good work detective!

Homosexuality is the result of gays jumping the bones of people they mistakenly thought were opposite sex.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by erictcartman
reply to post by Believer101

ok thats fine but what about the religious freedom to follow ones religion without government interferance? in uk gays can get married in a civil ceremony and have the same rights as straight couples, if love between two people is the real issue here and not a lgbt attempt to subvert and destroy the church's right to follow its own beleif system,
then surely a civil ceremony would be fine.to my mind a lot of posters are just as guilty of intolerance as the christians they accuse of bigotry.
equal rights would include a christian right to beleive what they like,regardless of wether you like it or not.

Where has the "gay agenda" demanded that fundamentalist churches marry gay couples?????

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You're confusing "cultural practices" with "religion". Homosexuality probably exists and existed in every culture, but it's not part of any religion. In my youth, I've actually seen a male dog jump on another male dog, and thought it peculiar, but I suspect even animals get confused from time to time too.

But we have intellect. "US" humans are different from the animals. We can reason it out. We can figure out the design, and see the plan, and understand why we have hands and feet, and other body parts too.

It is possible to walk on your hands, and some people do this in the circus. But, it's not the best, nor most efficient way to walk about the street. So, design has a plan. And the plan is to replicate man.

There isn't a single religion that has ever accepted gay activity, if you disagree, I challenge you to just name "one religion" that says it's ok.

Religion IS part of culture. However, I don't know about out and out acceptance of homosexuality, but I do know that many cultures of the past had no issue with it so long as a man wasn't the submissive partner (thinking of the Norse off the top of my head). And, in cultures that have shamanic practices, usually they had the concept of someone not fitting the prescribed gender roles as being a 'third' gender of sorts. So, if a male took on the role of a woman, then he was mostly considered as one (Berdache). From what I've read, if a boy wasn't fully part of adult society, then any submissive role wasn't considered necessarily homosexual either (I'm thinking of the Greeks and this is my interpretation). Then, there is the idea of romantic friendships, which are confused by people today as homosexual in nature, but in all actuality were likely not.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is going to sound kind of brutal, and I'll probably get flamed for it...but this is how I feel -

Gays want to get married? Cool bro. I have no problem with gays wanting to be couples, etc and having all the rights "straight" couples get - save one. It is my belief that if you cannot physically bare children (bar infertility, genetic causes, surgeries, accidents etc) then parental rights should not confer over to homosexual couples.

Let gay couples marry, file taxes together, wills, benefits - everything except that. The ability to procreate and have children is a natural law, and since gay couples can't have kids (not by an accident or no fault of their own, rather it's just the way it is physically) I don't see how that entitles a gay couple to parental rights.

It's not that I don't think gay couples can raise good kids - on the contrary I've seen quite a bit of evidence to the contrary. However, I believe, honestly, that it is unnatural for a child to have two moms or two dads. That's not how nature works, and it is unnatural - in the pursest sense of the word.

Also I might add that while straight couples constantly abuse the right to have children I don't think that justifies allowing gay couples to raise them either. Two wrongs (straight couples abusing it and gay couples where they cannot naturaly have children anyway) don't make a right.

Again, I'd like to state that is my belief - it is personal and I am entitled to it. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Anderson Cooper went into about 10 churches with camera crews, filming sermons, and then had reporters ambush pastors and ask them why their sermons did not meet his demands of doctrine.. he themn had HIS theologian come on and say that homosexuality was not sin and that his doctrine should be what is preached... Cooper is the most influential gay man in the world right now , and the anchor of the 6th largest (though ratings depleted) news network...

Many, MANY straight people have done the same. Does that mean that this thread, and all who support this idea, are pushing the "christian agenda"? I love how its only "pushing an agenda" when its something you dont believe in.

Sorry, not evidence of anything but a reporter doing his job.

Try again?
edit on 8-8-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Hinduism.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The dominant religion in America is Christian - - we are discussing America.
reply to post by Annee

No, we are not discussing America. We are discussing Christianity as being defined as hate. End of.
Is it?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

again to source myself here,, since above I answered as you asked with One Religion,, here is the source through Wikipedia

just search Religion and Homosexuality.

Historically, some cultures and religions accommodated, institutionalized, or revered, same-sex love and sexuality;[1][2] such mythologies and traditions can be found around the world.[3] For example, Hinduism does not view homosexuality as a religious sin.[4] In 2009, The United Kingdom Hindu Council became one of the first major religious organizations to support homosexuality when they issued a statement "Hinduism does not condemn homosexuality"

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
It is my belief that if you cannot physically bare children (bar infertility, genetic causes, surgeries, accidents etc) then parental rights should not confer over to homosexual couples.

But homosexuals can and do physically bare children. They need outside help but that doesn't change the fact it occurs.

I don't see how that entitles a gay couple to parental rights.

Your logic in your post just suggested parents (heterosexual or otherwise) shouldn't have parental rights for adopted children as they didn't naturally produce them.

It's not that I don't think gay couples can raise good kids - on the contrary I've seen quite a bit of evidence to the contrary. However, I believe, honestly, that it is unnatural for a child to have two moms or two dads. That's not how nature works, and it is unnatural - in the pursest sense of the word.

This is in conflict with itself. You just said you've seen and believe gays can be good parents. So even if that's "not how nature works" I don't understand what your issue is.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

so,, Only the Breeders can Marry? Interesting concept.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join