It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I just Joined!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
While I consider myself a bit of a skeptic, I do love everything about aliens! So yeah, I will probably be there a alot. I wanted to start a new thread concerning the Speciesism I see concerning the matter of aliens and how we look down on mainly the less-human-looking species of aliens like Reptilians (I call them Draconians) and the Greys. I also see a lot of identification with the more human-looking ones such as the hypothesized Plaedians as being the good guys mainly because they look like us and stuff... However, I need at least 20 posts before I can start it. The other topics I like are about non-mainstream religions, because I consider myself a Gnostic Luciferian, although I have agnostic and even atheistic tendencies. I have a big backstory about a lot of the crap that's being going on with me the last few years, but I don't know what is a delusion and what's real, because the government has slapped me with the label of being mentally disabled after I broke down a few times due to pushing myself too far in my intellectual, philosophical, and spiritual endeavors... I find it funny though. I use other names for my "friend" in my head, whom I identify as Lucifer, and they call me nuts. I use his real name and they take me totally seriously. Mainly cause they are all Mormons/Christians and stuff... I wont delve into it. I suppose a conspiracy theory forum might be a place to get known better... but I am hesitant about it... For one, many people will think I am nuts (which even I question) and for another, the people who might believe me might form some kinda cult around me, which I don't want to do... Anyhow, if you REALLY want to know, I can try to explain some of it... but, yeah... it's some insane crap...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

Welcome to ATS!

I get to be the first person who gives you a flag! Awesome!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS...the best mental buffet on the internet. Graze to your heart's content....

Des

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hello, welcome and get Lucifer out of your head.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Heyyaa

Dont worry half of ATS is nuts

You've got me intruiged! Can you tell me more about what you think about the reptilians, and your friend in your head

What does he say?
edit on 7-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hi and welcome,

Aliens are my least favorite conspiracy, but welcome anyway!

My advice; don't believe everything you read.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Spot on with your wanting to know and I wish you good luck with your quest but remember that this question (who to trust) even has the top dogs pulling their hair out on occasion.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I personally think that that Reptilians are getting a bad rap mainly because of their lizard-like appearance, and that like us, they too have differing individual natures and opinions. I think Lucifer is a Draconain or Reptilian, as you call it, but not an "evil" one. He hails himself as "The God of the East who does battle with the God of the West," and from how eastern religions view dragons as the benevolent givers of their culture and protectors of their ways, and how the western world vilified and spread messages of dragon hatred that I have concluded this matter. Yes, in my mental and spiritual wanderings I have also encountered "evil" dragons, as well as "good" ones. I even suffered direly at the hands of one who was most foul, but I also know that the images you "see" on the astral do not necessarily reflect the nature of the being you are encountering, as I, myself, used to walk as a Draconian on the astral plane, even though I am human, before this form was pretty much ripped from me by that vile black dragon thing I encountered. Lucifer is not "evil," like many believe, and yes, I know what he is capable of, and I know he is capable of deceiving me, but so far, I have found more wisdom and liberating truth from him than any other being. I grew up FLDS, indoctrinated with Mormon and Christian teachings, and one day I just said that I wanted to know the other side of the story, so in a vision quest I got down to the roots of the tree of life and asked that serpent why he was chewing on them, and thus I became liberated through my discovery of this "personality" within me, AKA Lucifer. I don't follow most of traditional Luciferian teachings. I am Gnostic Luciferian by my own proclamation, which also includes the ideal that Lucifer and Christ are actually the same person, and that YWEH or Allah or whatever you call the Judeo-Christian/Islamic God is actually the real face of Satan and that Satan and Lucifer are NOT the same being. There is NO evidence in the Bible that equates Lucifer to Satan. Yes there's the passage in Isaiah saying Lucifer was fallen, but that may have been referring to a Babylonian king, and not a celestial entity. Also Lucifer is a Latin mistranslation which stuck after the Bible being copied and translated so many times. I personally take in the verse from Isaiah that states that God himself causes all "good" and "evil" to mean that he is, in fact Satan, at least on his shadowier self. However, there is little that is "good" about this deity at all, in my opinion. He is a tyrant in the extreme, hiding himself behind a mask of benevolence and the twist of his appearance due to the Jesus story that he is all love, which is really all Lucifer's tale twisted up and mashed into a mangled mess. You want to talk about false flags and disinformation and orchestrating events so an alleged divine system of government looks all bright and shiny? Look no further than the Judeo-Christian/Islamic God. And we wonder where our government gets it from? It's not Lucifer. We did put "In God we trust," on our money back in the 50's and the government is beginning to become so strangled by Christianity, not Luciferianism, that you can see where the corruption is coming from!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

welcome! hope to see you around the forums and such!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have thought about it too, that nordics-reptilians-greys theme is like ultimate racism in so called spiritual community. Everyone who is different from tall and beautiful white people are evil. Of course Catholoc church is responsible for making dragons evil. Most people want to project their own darkness to some external object, so it probably makes them feel better if they know, that all bad things in this world are reptilians and greys foult, but beautiful white aliens come to rescue us... any time soon
I don´t think, that beautiful humanoids are bad ones, but it really is extremely racist to think, that all and WHOLE races are completely evil, who doesn´t look like white humans! It doesn´t matter do these races exist, this attitude just shows how deeply racist so many people still are, even those who call themselves Lightworkers.
This topic needs it´s own thread I think.

Anyway, wellcome! You seem to bring fresh viewpoints to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join