It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police raid wrong house, kill family dog and make children sit with its bloody corpse

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Nice post!
Something needs to be done, but what is it going to be? The police are the enforcers for our 'Stealth Fascist' government. The government won't do anything.

The 'beast' is a good looking dog.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

A star for you................you see it coming don't you.

Not everyone does, nor do they care.

They will once it's their family, them, their "pet".

I am still surprised at how this is progressing and people are not up in arms and raising holy hell about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Isn't this the second or third dog-killing this week commited by the police? I'm sure I read something about a poor lady who's house was being raided because of her grandson (drug-taker I think) and she asked them not to do anything to her dog, so they shot it?

Sick of police, even if some are decent people that care.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Scruffy says thanks.

Sruffy is a beast, he has killed several moles and the squirrels and rabbits don't mess with him.

He's quite a sweetie, loves to snuggle - but boy terriers were made to hunt little critters.

We take him on 1-1/2 mile walks with Lucy (Beauty and the Beast) and he keeps up with Lucy who is 43 pounds (Scruff is 23).

What scares me is while Scruff would never bite anyone and he stops barking on command, if anyone were to bust our door down, this little guy knows no fear. He would be at the forefront to defend us with his life. His middle name is Brave Heart.

We didn't pose him in that picture, he actually sits in a chair like a human with his arm slung over the arm of the chair.
edit on 17-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whoelse

I totally agree with you but they won't get it and those involved will probably get a slap on the wrists.

It's becoming more common here in America.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by domasio

Yes I've posted that somewheres around here too.

Happening every week almost now.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Now try to imagine if they (Senate/Congress/Obama) take our guns away from us.

We the average law abiding citizen (and I am very law abiding) will really be at their mercy.

The rest of you all better think of that.

Disarm the populace and you will be at their mercy and right now there are enough bad cops out there you better get a gun and take lessons on how to use one.

Only difference between a criminal and far too many police men/women is a badge now days.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Well, they'll never get them all. They'll just get the "legal" ones.

Secondly, we'd just take theirs.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Awwwww what beautiful "babies" you have....
I have followed your posts in this and other threads, and we share very similiar thoughts and outrage, and this "trend" to murder people and pets without blinking an eye, is an outright attack on our rights, our country and our very souls...

I do think you may have a brilliant idea for creating a thread to make this nightmare REALLY hit home for people, create a thread asking people to post pics of thier pets, and how they would feel and react if thier pet was murdered by cowardly control freaks, that will tolerate NO questioning of thier authority....dogs don't respect thier power, dogs don't fear going to jail, dogs don't fear guns.....a dog will bark and protect thier family, and the cops will murder your dog for DARING to "challenge" them....

People need to make this problem "personal" because as you said, they are coming for your family next

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Wow Mountainlaurel, you said it better than I ever could.

Good idea about a thread with our "companions animals" or "fur babies"

Lucy would not be considered a "threat" as she is a puppy mill rescue and afraid of men, she also hates the camera and will not pose like Scruff. Scruff sees the camera come out and he actually poses the little ham.

Dogs coming from puppy mills (the breeders that spend their whole life without being socialized) are often timid and scare easily. Lucy is sweet and gentle.

Scruffy and her have a system, she points to whatever is in the bushes and he tries to run in there and get them. We don't allow him to get the bunnies or squirrels, but he has found a couple moles in our yard I made him "drop it' but too late, once he gets one it's a "fast kill".

If the S were ever to HTF.............We wouldn't go hungry. Too bad I can't get a picture of Lucy pointing, she really points beautifully. I call her my fudgey chocolate beauty.

She was six hours away from being thrown in a gas box in Georgia.

And yes I am a real sucker for animals and children..............those that are abused and have no voice in our society.

ML you ought to start a thread beings you thought of it and I will gladly contribute. Let me know.

I've got some researching I've got to get back to. Been on ATS way to long today.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I'm so law abiding, mine is registered.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Lucy sure is a beauty.....and how special your family recused her...
I love our dogs too......Bonnie was resuced from the animal shelter, she's 9 yrs old now, she's a pitbull mix of some sort, lol, long story, as she's not the type of dog I would ever have thought we would have....but boy she is a GREAT dog, friendly, playful to this day, loves her morning runs and her toys....lol...she still kinda scares people though, my sister always hands her a toy whenever she comes over, she feels safer when something is in her mouth, silly, cause Bonnie loves my sister......anyways......Bonnie does not like police...and she's the type of dog they would kill, cause she would bark and growl at them...I saw this first hand when police knocked on our door one day for a benign reason... we weren't involved in any crime, they just had questions....but I was shocked at how rude and aggressive they acted toward our dogs?

One officer barked at me to "restrain my dogs"...I was holding Bonnie's collar, and our little terrior, Rosie, who loves everybody was just trying to say hello, and they were mean to her....I took the dogs and put them in the yard...answered thier questions, and thankfully they left without any problems.....but what stuck in my mind, was who the hell could be mean to Rosie, she is cute as a bug.....under 20 lbs...another rescue dog.....

I need to learn how to post pictures on ATS.....would love to share pictures of our "fur babies"....there's also a Bunnie, and some kittys too.....
I think the thread was actually your idea .....your instincts were to make this personal....and it moved me deeply......but I will try and learn if you don't have time........your a very cool human..♥

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

At the top of this page thre is a blue bar HOME go nine boxes over to TOOLS+

Directly under TOOLS you will see in green ATS Uploads click on that

To the left you will see a green box that looks exactly like this saying SELECT IMAGE FILE

Click once on the SELECT IMAGE FILE BOX

You can then direct your selection to a picture folder on your PC.

Note with many pictures you will have to shrink them down because there is a limit as to how big they can be.

I make sure mine are either .jpg or .gif files and I use Gimp2 to shrink my pictures down but any of the picture/art programs will work.

double click on that picture and it will take a few seconds if the picture is within the allowable limits.

Then click on your picture and three choices will pop up, if you want to use this picture in a post select the first choice that looks like this

highlight it and place it in your reply/comments section.

If you have problems u2u me.

I got to walk my dogs so I'll be back in about 30 minutes.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Also, if you have a Pitbull, and the police ever come to your door, make sure to put them outside in a fenced in area and make real sure you have a recording camera on hand.

Got to go, dogs want to walk NOW!!!!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join