Curiosity Has Not Landed - But Is Good Entertainment For The TV Brain Washed Masses

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

hahahahahaha this is fun!

If NASA doctored all those photos, then where does the data you believe come from? A source that you know and trust? or perhaps yer kinda gullible too? You said:

"We all know that when you look at ancient astronaut theory and look at all the supporting evidence it quickly goes from theory to fact.."

wow! from theory to fact ... amazing what 'evidence can do for ya!

... are the Japanese doctoring their high-res images of your crashed spaceship too?

okay c'mon now ~ hit me!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Then you always say how skeptical you guys are about anything which comes from the MSM...but you are entirely non skeptical if some psycho nutcase comes around and tells you about reptilians and fake moon landings and the "great NASA conspiracy"? Why not apply your same, high skeptical standard to YOUR sources as well? So...NASA etc. always has an evil agenda, but Hoagland, Jones, David Icke etc..etc. plus your random conspiracy site owner (book author, whatever) NEVER has any agenda and they also would never, ever lie?????

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
OP
They .the..masses are crawling out of the woodwork , and it might make a difference who is who still or not , after this Take care.
edit on 7-8-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'd like to see the OP debunked properly. Too bad that there isn't any evidence there to debunk.
Then this whole premise that people who watch tv are stupid. Then goes online and posts this genious stuff. Must be one of them tv-viewers.
edit on 7/8/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
reply to post by chrisb9

brain washed masses who will still believe anything that their .gov or nasa tells them to believe.

Yes, I know that what I am saying about this lastest Nasa Hoax Landing of The Curiosity Rover will be loudly ridiculed and laughed at and will not be believed by the majority of the TV brain washed masses world wide. However there are many, many real thinkers world wide

Why are you conspiracy people always repeating the same mantra how the other people are the "brainwashed believers" while you are the ones claiming to be the only ones knowing the "truth"...

For me, it's exactly the opposite: YOU are the brainwashed sheeple because you believe all #### you read on any random site.

edit on 7-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

No it's not a consistency, those people you refer to, may have different viewpoints, but make posts with a similar agenda, simply because they are to lazy to look too far into it. You are doing the same thing, with no meat on the table, just like the OP, it's just an assumption, as if everything is black and white. It doesn't work like that, and not everything need be a conspiracy, but sometimes there is.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
So why would they lie. For funding? That doesn't make sense. The people who give them funding would know they were lying.

Yes, for funding... Yes the people in charge know they are lying...
It's a lot easier to ask for a NASA budget than a top secret, you can't know about it budget.

I'm with the OP, fake!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think you are a fake and just being a troll because all the other trolls want to give you stars...for nothing.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I'd like to see the OP debunked properly. Too bad that there isn't any evidence there to debunk.
Then this whole premise that people who watch tv are stupid. Then goes online and posts this genious stuff. Must be one of them tv-viewers.
edit on 7/8/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

That's my point, little on the table, except in one small area where the OP associates the London Olympics in a totally adverse and incorrect way and which I consider debunked, and has no correlation to make it true. Most conspiracy theorists have something to offer, rightly or wrongly..

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
I was waiting for a thread like this to pop up.

I mean its inevitable really, what with after the whole "faked" moon debacle and what not.

Although I do not particularly agree with the OP here, I do not see the need to mock or flame the person for posting this thread.

It might get interesting.

vvv

The OP should definitely be mocked and flamed as he provided ZERO evidence for his assertions. As far as it stands he is trolling.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
So why would they lie. For funding? That doesn't make sense. The people who give them funding would know they were lying.

Yes, for funding... Yes the people in charge know they are lying...
It's a lot easier to ask for a NASA budget than a top secret, you can't know about it budget.

I'm with the OP, fake!

Exactly which part(s) of the mission do you identify as fake? Do you believe that the rover and its instruments were never actually built? Or that they were never actually launched? Or maybe they were launched into space, for show, but not to Mars?

Of course you're not suggesting that the thousands of people involved are all complicit, so at what level do you believe this deception occurs?

Scientists will receive an incredible amount of information over the next years -- can such data be as easily faked as images.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The truth is...we don't know what is real and what is not. What we need to do is be critical of original story's and question all authority. I want this exploration to be true...because I believe we have the tech to do it. I question this NASA story because of what is happening on our planet and it may be a distraction.... As a human, I so want the truth and to grow....it is so sad that our governments won't allow this to happen naturally.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Firepac

The OP should definitely be mocked and flamed as he provided ZERO evidence for his assertions. As far as it stands he is trolling.

I suggest you get the tar and feathers, and let´s all meet tonight with pitchforks, bats and torches.

edit on 7-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Congrats.

The sheer amount of idiocy in this thread alone has made me lose faith in this website. Between the morons claiming fake moon landing, fake Curiosity landing and fake NASA missions and the idiots that don't understand the importance of space exploration and learning more about the planets around us, I can't take this site anymore.

Honestly, free speech should be limited to the people with IQ's above 120 or are savants. You people, listed above, please go learn for the sake of humanity. You make me absolutely ill, and you probably think that's funny. Absolutely sick to my stomach knowing people like you exist and spread you're ill brained ideas around.

Please, just go do something productive. Anything, just not anything that is beyond you're grasp of knowledge or ideals.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Congrats.

The sheer amount of idiocy in this thread alone has made me lose faith in this website. Between the morons claiming fake moon landing, fake Curiosity landing and fake NASA missions and the idiots that don't understand the importance of space exploration and learning more about the planets around us, I can't take this site anymore.

Honestly, free speech should be limited to the people with IQ's above 120 or are savants. You people, listed above, please go learn for the sake of humanity. You make me absolutely ill, and you probably think that's funny. Absolutely sick to my stomach knowing people like you exist and spread you're ill brained ideas around.

Please, just go do something productive. Anything, just not anything that is beyond you're grasp of knowledge or ideals.

You're personal health and mental well being should not be so influenced by the words and thoughts of others you disagree with. You are taking this all far too personally. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

You are right.

I'm taking life to seriously again.

Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
reply to post by crawdad1914

You are right.

I'm taking life to seriously again.

Thanks for the reminder.

I,m just saying dont allow others the power over you in that way. Its you're mind, you're health, you're space.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I cannot believe people are flagging this thread. You offer nothing but your misinformed opinion. Yet you fail to really consider the implications of what you are saying. You do not think about the many years that countless people spent planning this mission, as well as the years spent by THOUSANDS of people building this little guy...

Or any of the stuff in between conception and launch/landing. What you are saying is just ridiculous. The government isn't doing this to entertain us. If it were a hoax, they would be doing it to boost American pride and draw attention away from our other problems. But did they really know what condition we would be in now when they launched the spacecraft? There are just so many things that scream that what you are saying is impossible. It could have been done, keeping a lid on it that is, back in the 60's...Maybe. But not now. Not with the sheer amount of people involved.

Not with the sheer amount of amateur astronomers and space junkies who are not involved, and who would cry foul at the first sign of a hoax. And you crying foul is not the same, because you are offering zero evidence. Absolutely nothing. You are 100% wrong, and it really actually saddens me to see others buying into this. Not everything is a conspiracy. The conspiracies are the things that come every so often. They are well planned and well executed. Not everything involving the government, every single day, is a conspiracy. They wouldn't exist if this were the case.

They know what they can get away with, and I have a pretty good understanding as well, as do others on these forums...And the majority of things simply are legitimate, although they may be spun in a different way. But that is totally different from what we are talking about here. Being a conspiracy theorist does not mean calling conspiracy on everything. That is just silly. A true conspiracy theorist researchers, and deals in FACTS. Between the facts the true conspiracy theorist makes small jumps based on logic and previous knowledge, not huge jumps that don't even make any sense, or aren't backed up by the smallest amount of evidence.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb9
No one on the earth can Prove that Nasa has landed the new Curiosity Rover on Mars period. No one on earth can hop on their private space ship, blast off to Mars, and then Verifiy with their own eyes and personal photographs that " Yes " the new Mars Rover Curiosity is Actually sitting on the surface of Mars right now.

Actually, they can.

There be radio signals coming from Mars carrying the telemetry. Any nation on earth with a half decent scientific community would be able to detect these coming from Mars. If it was faked, nations such as China or Russia would be all over it.

The same goes for the moon landings.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
now, now....what about details and facts......
for starters, could someone please explain the timeline .....like times of pics and the dang delay.......
we have a delay of 18 minutes.....one way, right?......time of landing was 31 minutes after the hour.........what time did the different pics come in during the first hour........
like the initial down and safe pics, were they subject to an absolute 18 minute delay?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
can you prove it didn't happen ?

put the other shoe on and impress me

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join