It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Has Not Landed - But Is Good Entertainment For The TV Brain Washed Masses

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I understand where you are coming from. You see Mars as nothing more than a large rock floating in space. Nothing to see here, move along.

However, I see it as another planet, another world. Another world where we can learn more about the solar system we live in. A place where we can gain new understanding of new locales within our solar system. Is it wrong to want to expand our knowledge? Is it wasteful to want to expand our horizons and explore new frontiers?

While Mars may not have much to teach us, we also learn by doing. While there are those who say the Earth is enough, I am one who will never be satisfied with the status-quo. For me, Mars is not enough. Let us as a species ever question all that is around us, let us never stop learning.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

So you have no proof either?

Not very convincing.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Does anybody else see the Tower/ Pyramid on the right ?

it was the first thing I noticed in the picture.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

the only thing that could have made that picture better would have been.
a caption saying.
Those pesky rovers, make me so angry.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Footage like this makes me think,

It's on board the ISS the object obscuring the lens is an orange that was thrown by one of the astronauts, it bounces off the lens.

What kind of huge lens is that?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Always with the circular argument. And never an ounce of proof to back it up.

Actually, with the passage of decades of science and, more recent, internet awareness, nearly all of the supposed lunar landing tech has been shown to be laughably phony.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

I agree with the OP on this one. The timing seems to perfect. Landing a rover on Mars just as the Olympics are in full swing, with all the talk before hand of some great event that will happen just as the Olympics end, something ET related.
All the so called wars we are being bombarded with, mass shootings. What a better way to make the final push for world government and get the blessing of the masses. We all come together in celebration of our so called discovery.
I believe this so called event will be the setting they use to stage their next hoax and that will be they will discover some form of Extra terrestrial life or will be contacted by some form of life and it will all be caught on Curiosities camera.
Nasa has been faking stuff for decades, they are in the best position now to be the agency to complete the greatest hoax ever to be perpetrated on mankind.

We were warned by Wernher Von Braun that this would be the next threat after terrorists. That TPTB would use this hoax to scare us into final submission.
Watch for it folks as you stare intensely at the fake pictures from Mars, it will come slowly and they will play it like a scene from a movie, building up the suspense and the uncertainty until everyone on the planet is focused on one thing until nothing else matters.It will be so believable that anyone who questions it will be instantly villified. World government cannot be finalized unless the whole world is on board and the only way for that to happen is to create an external threat that brings "humanity together".

What you see on T.V now with all the so called random events is a finally crafted orchestra of story telling and drama to plant a mood in the collective minds of people to create a mass feeling of dispair. Failing economies,wars, financial scandals, mass shootings, etc,and all it would take would be one spectacular event to turn that mood into a mass feeling of hope or togetherness as a species and our governments would be right there to guide us into this new future. But remember it's the external threat that will get the masses to hide under the skirts of their specifics governments and allow the final chess pieces to be put in place. So what might start out as a great discovery , will quickly turn into a threat to all of humanity, then they will have us , hook, line and sinker.

edit on 7-8-2012 by mark1167 because: typo

-----------------------------------------------

Thank you mark1167,

These are some of my thoughts on this whole subject too, as mark1167 has taken the time to explain above in his post.

To be able to see " the big picture " behind everything taking place on the earth in " our days " takes real vision and understanding in many fields of study and research. Ancient history and all of the ancient prophecies come into play in the years we are all living in right now, people worldwide would be wise to look into what is really going on in the world wide " New World Order Agenda ". The present age we are all living in right now is moving steadily along this " New World Order / One World Government " Agenda / Mandate.

Now to " Refresh " everyone's memory a little bit by looking back to the " years " of the Presidency of Ronald Reagan. Does anyone remember Ronald Reagan's Speech at the United Nations ???

Ronald Reagan's speech about UFO Alien at UN - YouTube link below:

Speech to the United Nations General Assembly, 42nd General Assembly
September 21, 1987

"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world"

In 1988, President Ronald Reagan addressed the General Assembly of the United Nations. The speech has become known as his famous Disarmament speech.

In this address, he postulated upon his "fantasy" of an alien species, from outside this world, invading Earth. Reagan thought that this would unite all humanity and tear down national borders. He also said that an alien force is already amongst us. Hear the audio portion of this speech above.

If this were not remarkable itself, look at this. Before he gave the address, his speech writer, Rhett Dawson, removed his comments from Mr. Reagan's draft.

Reagan's Speech Draft

Reagan insisted that he replace it.

----------

Does anyone really think that the world bankers who control the world in our present age would stop at Anything...??? Is there any " Scam or Trick " they would not do...???
edit on 8/7/2012 by chrisb9 because: Edited and corrected Reagans Speech Draft Link

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

How long would it take to transmit a 50MP picture from Mars back to Earth?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
So....

Basically.....

Your OPINION is what everyone should be agreeing with?

and you are not on T.V.??

Do you have any proof of your accusations? Any?

Any at all?

He's got no prove but received a lot of starts
Still valid for something, right? LOL ...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sprtpilot

It has? Interesting. An all this time I was laboring under the impression that the machines built to go to the moon were highly efficient and lacking any unnecessary components. They may appear "phony" to you but they certainly were not.

I come from a family of Engineers. Two of which have, at various times, worked within the space program in various capacities during "the Old Days". The technology used, though primitive compared to today, was quite usable and did the job of taking men to the Moon. Spare me your foolish little conspiracies about the space program. Too many people are involved to keep it a secret. Period.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by magma
Imagine what you could achieve if you used your talents in a productive way.

Just imagine

and flying to Mars to see a lifeless plantet we could have looked at thru our telescopes/Hubble.....

is productive??? How.. ?

FFS, you can't take soil samples with a telescope.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It is a fair challenge.

Personally, I think that if the Mars landings was a "put up job" then they would have created a better than 50% success rate of landing vehicles on Mars. Below are some examples:
- A number of Russian spacecraft never made it to Mars - they finally employed (out of desperation) a remote viewer to see what had happened. he thought a giant arm had grabbed them - bit that is a different story
- Do you remember the Brits attempt to land a rover on mars (Beagle 2) - it never made it.
- Then there was also that famous incident with the Mars Climate orbiter which turned out to be a simple conversion error.

There have been too many errors, both simple and serious for this whole business to be made up.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

Nasa has been faking stuff for decades, they are in the best position now to be the agency to complete the greatest hoax ever to be perpetrated on mankind.

edit on 7-8-2012 by mark1167 because: typo

Prior to forming an opinion, apply the following questions to all conspiracy theories:

1) If they could, would they? (welllll ... yes, of course they would if they could)
2) Can they?

Question #2 seems to stump the NASA-hoax theories every time ... like now.

Faking this mission and keeping it secret would be far more difficult than actually accomplishing it ... no need to mention the human factor ... but also,some things in physics simply can't be faked ... and what, do you think all the thousands of scientists, are so easily duped? ...and will continue to be duped throughout the mission?? ...or are they all just loyal components of this purported "NWO"? C'mon really? That part alone is just plain silly.

This is a science mission, not just a demonstration of technology ... you can't fake most of this stuff. It's too bad there wasn't more science on the lunar missions, wasted opportunity, but there was more than enough to make a complete joke of the hoax theories...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Most planes fly way higher than that. Cruise altitude is somewhere around 36,000 ft. I've been up high enough to see the curve of the earth.
But of course you're kidding right ? You have to be. All the other heavenly bodies are round but we are flat ? Do you see any other flat lands floating out in space anywhere?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Originally posted by Samuelis

Haha, well that explain's your face then.

That's Bobby Fischer, sir!

See, he should have been playing with his wii instead of that frown producing chess. He'd have a happier look on his face then.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

I am a flooring sales person Precious. Hey that makes me part of the 1%. Yippy, I am going shopping.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Imagine the sky is fake. The stars. The planets.

How would our government keep this hidden? How would they trick us Humans, into FALLING for such a grand conspiracy???

Fool the majority of the people, and you fool them all. Because Humans only care about what the Majority thinks.

Thats why Christianity is thriving while Atheist make up 2% of the U.S population. Group thinking instead of self thinking.

This thread should have tons of stars. But doesnt because no one wants to admit they are being tricked. No human wants to admit defeat. They would rather BELIEVE in a lie, than question the TRUTH.

Mars is millions and millions and millions of miles away from Earth (says science)

Same Mars rover, same perfect landing, same crappy pictures...............NASA has been doing this for years.

Instead of denying the conspiracy, its time to start thinking WHY they are doing this. Strap an iphone on that sucker and lets see some HD landscapes you false flag fairies.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You must have missed this in the news last week. They have photos showing the shadow of the flags moving as the sun moves. Up until now they were not sure if the flags had survived but it appears that they are still in working order as far as flags go.

articles.nydailynews.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by g146541

You must have missed this in the news last week. They have photos showing the shadow of the flags moving as the sun moves. Up until now they were not sure if the flags had survived but it appears that they are still in working order as far as flags go.

articles.nydailynews.com...

I see a smudge, that I am told is a flag. I think we all saw that and the thread on it last week. Why cant we ever get clearer pics?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join