It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Has Not Landed - But Is Good Entertainment For The TV Brain Washed Masses

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticGuy

WHAT A DISGUSTING THING. IF WE ARE NOT ABLE TO HOVER THAT LITTLE ROCKET SO CLOSE TO US, WHO WILL BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE LANDED CURIOSITY ON MARS?

And if an airplane crashes, does that mean that airlines are lying when they say they can fly?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

WHAT A DISGUSTING THING. IF WE ARE NOT ABLE TO HOVER THAT LITTLE ROCKET SO CLOSE TO US, WHO WILL BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE LANDED CURIOSITY ON MARS?

And if an airplane crashes, does that mean that airlines are lying when they say they can fly?

BUT THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THE BIG COMPUTER AT THE TOP. HAVE YOU SEEN ARMADILLO AEROSPACE ROCKET DESIGNED BY JOHN CARMACK, THE SKILLED VIDEO GAMES DEVELOPER
BECOME FAMOUS IN ROCKETRY THAT BUILDS HIS ROCKETS IN HIS CELLAR?

HE HAS THE BIG COMPUTER IN HIS ROCKET AND IT WORKS

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
By your way of thinking SkepticGuy we should write off the entire human race as a bunch of dimits based on you as an example alone.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dear friend Super Moderator Neformore, you should know that:
Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws.

Are you against Freedom of speech?

I post again my argument you have deleted.

www.youtube.com...
The famed NASA’s FSM, Flying Steam Machine

www.youtube.com...
The famed NASA’s FMWS, Flying Machine Without Steam

Magic things happen at NASA: the same identical video with or without special effects

Which of these videos is fake?

ALL TWO ARE FAKE, CARPENTRY ROCKETS EXIST ONLY IN ANIMATED CARTOONS.

edit on 11-8-2012 by SkepticGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Why not simply post a link to your YouTube homepage?

www.youtube.com...

Now please act like an adult here.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Thing is, I didn't remove your post - and you know that, because the message you received when the post was removed will tell you who did it.

So why don't you take that one up with the person who did?

Now then, why do you persist with such obvious total and utter rubbish?

You must be aware of these aircraft

Rolls Royce Flying Bedstead

Harrier Jump Jet

F-35

Yak-36

Yak 38

Yak 41

They carry out exactly the same thing. They use thrust and Newtonian physics to lift themselves off the ground And yet you want to decry things as fake?

Sorry, but you have no idea what you are talking about, at all - and frankly it shows.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Magic things happen at NASA: the same identical video with or without special effects

Which of these videos is fake?

The videos are not identical.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

www.pulitzer.org...

"For the Marines, the ensuing rituals were painfully familiar. Notify the widow. Remove the wreckage. Investigate the causes.
They know this drill all too well because the Harrier is the most dangerous airplane flying in the U.S. military today.
Over the last three decades, it has amassed the highest rate of major accidents of any Air Force, Navy, Army or Marine plane now in service. Forty-five Marines have died in 143 noncombat accidents since the corps bought the so-called jump jet from the British in 1971. More than a third of the fleet has been lost to accidents".

Today exist harrier less dangerous. They can fly in our planet because the Earth has a thick atmosphere and the airplanes are helped by aerodynamic forces in take off and landing.

You can't use them to land on Mars because its atmosphere density is 1% of the Earth's, they would roll and crash like Morpheus instantly

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Are you thick? Oh wait... As he said they use thrust and Newtonian physics, it's the same in that respect. But self oxidizing rockets were used as the repulsive force on the sky crane instead of turbo jets requiring an atmospheric oxygen source. The physics are the same and the calculations are the same with different variables. Do you understand the concepts of thrust, reactive forces, etc? No...
What aerodynamic forces are used on the Harrier or JSF in VTOL modes?
Try and engage your brain cell

edit on 11-8-2012 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Posted by SkepticGuy

They can fly in our planet because the Earth has a thick atmosphere and the airplanes are helped by aerodynamic forces in take off and landing.

You can't use them to land on Mars because its atmosphere density is 1% of the Earth's, they would roll and crash like Morpheus instantly

no dude. There are no "aerodynamic forces" involved for a Harrier to take-off or land vertically -- that's just thrust against gravity and the same principles apply in any atmospheric density--or even in zero atmosphere, like on the moon. Aerodynamics don't matter until the plane starts moving laterally fast enough for the wings to become useful...

sKEPTICgUY!!!!

Have you noticed that nobody is supporting you, or coming to your rescue here?? Even your natural allies, which ABOUND on this site, have abandoned you ... give it up man!

Why do you cling to this so desperately???

It's hard for me too, believe me, but sometimes you just gotta admit to yourself ... "damn, guess I was wrong on that one ..."

You must've held a firm belief about this for a long time ... but now you've been shown with both scientific logic and physical demonstrations that you're just simply mistaken this time ... so what? no big deal!!! just accept it, see the universe in a slightly different new light, and move along ...

Okay folks, considering what it has devolved into, I believe this thread has frayed into useless fuzz~

I also gotta say that even though I've only been here a few days, ATS has been the best mindfully frustrating yet strangely fulfilling fun I've had in some time ... Cheers everybody! seeya elsewhere~

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith and Excentryk

I agree with your opinions about aerodynamic forces of Harrier.

I have done some wrong considerations. You are right.

I also sometimes can be wrong.

On Mars Harrier can't land because there is not air and the engines can't work.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticGuy
Today exist harrier less dangerous. They can fly in our planet because the Earth has a thick atmosphere and the airplanes are helped by aerodynamic forces in take off and landing.

You really have no idea, at all what you are talking about.

Seriously, quit now, because this is embarrasing.

There is no aerodynamic force in the world that can help a 6.3 Metric Tonne Aircraft lift off and land vertically. Its all done with the thrust reaction of the engines.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Below is some youtube footage that was uploaded and published on:

Published on Aug 6, 2012 by ThePlanetNibiruX

Wikileaks - Curiosty Rover Mastercam Planet X Leaked Footage

www.youtube.com...

Today is - August 11, 2012 - Didn't this new Rover just " Land " on August 6, 2012 ???

Didn't JPL and Nasa say that they would have to " Check Out " all of the " Systems " on this
New Curiosity Rover for about a week or so, before they could even start to " Roll Forward " and Explore Mars ???

Where is all of this Curiosity Film Footage coming from...???

Surely Nasa would " Not " have a bunch of " Curiosity Film Footage " already made up in Advance and ready to Go ???

Or would they...

Well - in any event - Here is the " New Curiosity " Mars Rover film footage that Everyone World Wide will be seeing for the next several months in Advance....

Enjoy the " New Mars Film Footage " Everyone who still believes that the New Curiosity is safely on Mars...

edit on 8/11/2012 by chrisb9 because: youtube link

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

We are discussing this topic on ATS LIVE tonight in the THIRD hour....if any of yall would like to call in and discuss we would LOVE to have you!! It does not matter your stance on the matter - we welcome all opinions !!

ATS LIVE THREAD here

edit on August 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb9

Well - in any event - Here is the " New Curiosity " Mars Rover film footage that Everyone World Wide will be seeing for the next several months in Advance....

Enjoy the " New Mars Film Footage " Everyone who still believes that the New Curiosity is safely on Mars...

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

You silly putz, don't you do any actual research to verify when you see something interesting???

That's not Curiosity, that's Spirit ... geez ... check it dude.

I also do hope ya get the chance to borrow that black-ops spaceship again and try to find GALE crater instead of GALLE crater!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Wikileaks - Curiosty Rover Mastercam Planet X Leaked Footage

The most obvious clue is that Curiosity doesn't use the same arm as Spirit. Compare these Spirit images with the vid above. Not even a creative lie...

Creating a lie so more folks will believe you???

You don't believe NASA because 'you claim' they've lied before ... so what is your standard here? I just easily proved beyond a doubt that your vid is a hoax ... but I'll bet you'll continue to believe those who posted it ...
edit on 11-8-2012 by excentryk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by excentryk

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

You silly putz, don't you do any actual research to verify when you see something interesting???

That's not Curiosity, that's Spirit ... geez ... check it dude.

I also do hope ya get the chance to borrow that black-ops spaceship again and try to find GALE crater instead of GALLE crater!

The so called " New Mars Footage " will be the same, they'll just replace the Wheels and Masthead Camera with the " New Curiosity Rover " and ad a little bit of " Color " and they will show some footage that they have not shown before is all. Same re-run stuff from Mars.

Yes, I posted those pictures of Mars and typed that little short story all out, just to show how easy it is for " Anyone " to " Say " that they been " Anywhere " in the World or The Solar System for that matter and have done " Anything "

Oh, and the " Cover Story " or " Plausible Deniability " is Always the Same - It's either " Top Secret " or it's " Classified " for whatever reason or excuse is needed as Per: " The Brookings Institute " think tank rules.

Also, Quoting below what someone else typed in a comment on some news thread last week. They Said -

" I can't wait to " Not See " all of the " New Mars Pictures " because of how they will all be smudged, blurred and blotted out in various area's. "
edit on 8/11/2012 by chrisb9 because: typo's

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Not a wikileaks release. Holy hell that's a bad hoax.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Oh, and the " Cover Story " or " Plausible Deniability " is Always the Same - It's either " Top Secret " or it's " Classified " for whatever reason or excuse is needed as Per: " The Brookings Institute " think tank rules.

Except that NASA always launches bloody great rockets that everyone can see. Where do you suppose they all go?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The so called " New Mars Footage " will be the same, they'll just replace the Wheels and Masthead Camera with the " New Curiosity Rover " and ad a little bit of " Color " and they will show some footage that they have not shown before is all. Same re-run stuff from Mars.

No sir, don't change your story with that lame response ... YOU SAID THAT WAS LEAKED SECRET CURIOSITY FOOTAGE.

Be honest.

Also, Quoting below what someone else typed in a comment on some news thread last week. They Said -

" I can't wait to " Not See " all of the " New Mars Pictures " because of how they will all be smudged, blurred and blotted out in various area's. "
edit on 8/11/2012 by chrisb9 because: typo's

Why would 'they' blur a piece of an image and arouse suspicion -- when it's a simple matter to just remove the alien picking its nose and keep the scene perfectly sharp and clean?? Yeah? Yeah? Answer me that buddy ol' pal!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join