It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Has Not Landed - But Is Good Entertainment For The TV Brain Washed Masses

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

You dont have any true evidence that it actually happend, you dont have evidence that there is a man-made rover operating on another planet right now.

And you have not even come close to presenting evidence that it was faked. Have you ever been to China? If not, are you as angry at those lying scum who claim it really exists, even though you have never seen it? Where is your anger really coming from?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
reply to post by excentryk

Dodgeball deluxe. Who here can prove for themselves that Curiosity is on Mars, and that the images that look exactly like those of earthly deserts are from the rover on Mars?

who here can prove that you actually exist?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
Questioning science...... just as bad as questioning religion. You are going to get ripped by the science zealots OP
edit on 9-8-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

Exactly Votan, that is why I am going to have to provide some " Undeniable Proof " in Recent Mars Photo's that the Curiosity rover is not on mars.

I have just recently returned from a " Top Secret " flight to Mars in a " Top Secret " black ops space craft.
The recent photo's I just snapped on Mars proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the new Curiosity Rover is not on Mars as Nasa reports. See the Actual Mars photo's below from my recent classified trip.

This is the photo of the planet Mars as we approached it last night.

After oribiting Mars for a few hours to slow our speed down, we then proceeded to go in for a closer look at the Gale Crater in question. See actual photo below.

Upon arriving for a close up look at Gale Crater. We did not find the Curiosity rover or any of the sky crane or the parachute or heat shield any where in the Gale Crater area at all. See actual photo below.

So there you have it, actual photo's of my recent trip to Mars in a " Top Secret " black ops space craft. Absolute Proof that the Curiosity Rover is in fact not on Mars at all. Also, many might want to ask me to provide a photo of the " Top Secret " black ops space craft, and of course I am not allowed to provide that photo, because it's a "Top Secret" black ops space craft...The speed it flys at is also " Top Secret " so please do not ask me.

Ok, so there above is absolute proof positive in actual photographs of Mars, and the Curiosity Rover is just not there. As the above actual photo's of Mars prove beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Remember, actual photographs do not lie, and photographs are " Proof Positive " beyond a shadow of a doubt what is actually Real, and what is Not Real.

edit on 8/9/2012 by chrisb9 because: correct a few typo's

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

You are SUCH a liar - those photos were from MY trip to Mars!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

So there you have it, actual photo's of my recent trip to Mars in a " Top Secret " black ops space craft. Absolute Proof that the Curiosity Rove is in fact not on Mars at all.

Your photos are not yours.
www.solarviews.com...
Absolute proof you are a thief but no proof that Curiosity isn't on Mars. Not even evidence.

edit on 8/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

So what...you prove that anyone older than 5 years can make up a story and make some claims...in the age of the internet certainly not uncommon

What does that tell you?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by chrisb9

You are SUCH a liar - those photos were from MY trip to Mars!

LOL - My apologies Aloysius, I didn't think you wanted anyone to know that you had actually gone to Mars!

BTW Great Pictures of your recent trip to Mars - Those Actual Photographs should settle this Mars Hoax Landing once and for all.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb9

Upon arriving for a close up look at Gale Crater. We did not find the Curiosity rover or any of the sky crane or the parachute or heat shield any where in the Gale Crater area at all. See actual photo below.

Oh man!!! ... OP!!! ... I was just about to give you some props here!

I was also going to accuse you of airbrushing the rover out of the pic ...

But you went to the WRONG CRATER dude!!! You went to Galle crater, not Gale crater ... must've fat-fingered it when entering into the nav computer...

Hope they'll let ya borrow that cool spaceship again so you can go see that it really is there!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by LoveisanArt

You dont have any true evidence that it actually happend, you dont have evidence that there is a man-made rover operating on another planet right now.

And you have not even come close to presenting evidence that it was faked. Have you ever been to China? If not, are you as angry at those lying scum who claim it really exists, even though you have never seen it? Where is your anger really coming from?

DUDE! your intelligence level! pleeaaase .. people can "star" your sarcastic comments all they feel the need to, further making you proud of a stupid and sarcastic post.. but your intelligence doesnt lie. Why would you even post this? You prove MY point further. You cant prove these things at all! You just take Nasa's word for it.

Ats is the home of blind sheep.. very pathetic members who cant even think for themselves! So ridiculous..

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

DUDE! your intelligence level! pleeaaase ...

...people can "star" your sarcastic comments all they feel the need to, further making you proud of a stupid and sarcastic post.. but your intelligence doesnt lie. Why would you even post this? You prove MY point further. You cant prove these things at all!

Ats is the home of blind sheep.. very pathetic members who cant even think for themselves! So ridiculous..

Brilliant response! I could apply it to pretty much every post I've seen you make~

Either you're a lousy artist, or ... HypocrisyisanArt

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by excentryk

Brilliant response! I could apply it to pretty much every post I've seen you make~

Either you're a lousy artist, or ... HypocrisyisanArt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. . . . . . .

whatever

edit on 9-8-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by SkepticGuy

But... you are gullible if you don't believe this.

Simply because there are too many people, from all over the world who are capable of monitoring this. They are capable of hearing the signal commands sent out, and received back, and measuring the timing, comparing it with rudimentary and simply science (speed of light, distance, time), planet orbit and spin. They can decode the signals being sent, understand the telemetry and work out for themselves where things are.

And they are not necessarily governmental people, they are independent scientists, amateurs, astronomers and radio hams - from all around the world.

Poor reasonings, follow my discourse with attention please.

I don’t care of boring, insipid, monotonous, repetitious, tedious, unexciting, uninteresting, unvaried pictures from Mars. You can fake signals sending them with satellites to the Earth.

Reason please, this is what happened: John Fitzgerald Kennedy, in 1961 decides to land on the moon to overcome Russia in the space race. But he is a politician and doesn't understand nothing about technology.
He meets NASA engineers to tell them about moon landing and they are dismayed and tell Kennedy that it is impossible, they have not technology to do it.
Kennedy doesn't want to abandon his idea and insists on landing astronauts there.
NASA engineers put into the job, but they don't succeed in their attempts.

Here are the evidences of their failure:

Before going there, they must test Snoopy, they must know if it is able to land backwards on its flames as a
helicopter. To do it, they build Langley crane. They hang Snoopy to the crane with safety cables.
They immediately realize between 1961 and 196... that the enterprise is impossibile. They have poor technology, poor computers, poor mechanical devices, and no ideas on how to land a rocket backwards.

THEY HAVE NOT TECHNOLOGY, EVEN TODAY, TO BUILD A ROCKET THAT CAN LAND BACKWARDS ON ITS OWN FLAMES.
NO VIDEO EXISTS ABOUT SNOOPY HUNG AT LANGLEY CRANE ABLE TO HOVER LIKE A HELICOPTER.
IT IS AN IMPOSSIBLE ENTERPRISE WITH OLD AND NEW TECHNOLOGY TOO .

They drop a peace of metal (Curiosity) from a helicopter and it is able to stay horizontal like a helicopter, to slow down velocity to 0 km/h, to land softly doing all that things by itself without a pilot.
They would be very glad to show 1000 videos of that peace of metal falling down from 3 km that lands horizontal like a helicopter.
It would be prodigious to do that at the football field. People would be amazed, astonished.

AND INSTEAD ...

Never one video about Snoopy, about Phoenix, and now about Curiosity tested in Death Valley.
During the test, Curiosity would be dead in Death Valley like a rolling stone.

ROCKETS ARE MADE TO GO FORWARDS NOT BACKWARDS. SIMPLE PHYSICS. ALSO A CHILD WOULD UNDERSTAND.

Discuss about this argument, not about boring Photoshop pictures please.

www.youtube.com...

Your friend SkepticGuy

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Just curious...

If you really believe this and want to prove this, then....

Why don't you try to match the pictures with earth terrain maps?

If you have found it, that's one small evidence. Go over there and take pictures, that's a better evidence.

Better still, find that rover.

But I do understand your point tho. We can't prove it but if what you said (in your OP) is true, it would involve a vast amount of people in to this conspiracy.

If you truly believe this and want US to believe this, then as I have stated above do those things, even the 1st part, will go as far to convince us.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

ROCKETS ARE MADE TO GO FORWARDS NOT BACKWARDS. SIMPLE PHYSICS. ALSO A CHILD WOULD UNDERSTAND.

Please go back to whatever elementary school you attended and demand your money back.

Rockets apply thrust in one direction, true. This thrust can be used to counter balance the force of gravity. If you decrease the thrust slowly, the force of gravity will slowly win. I hope this explanation is simple enough.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Please go back to whatever elementary school you attended and demand your money back.

Rockets apply thrust in one direction, true. This thrust can be used to counter balance the force of gravity. If you decrease the thrust slowly, the force of gravity will slowly win. I hope this explanation is simple enough.

^^^^^ this ^^^^^

I was just about to post a reply but it was FAR more unnecessarily complicated than this (it had diagrams and everything
) but there's no point... This is an adequate explanation and much easier to understand.... It's a basic principle, the forces acting on a falling object and the knowledge required to balance those forces is pretty standard stuff...

The only thing I can think of that someone would use to counter this is the "yeah but a rocket is fire and how can something fall into fire... Ha! Answer that!"

Well... Ok.... The thrust required to slow the object must be roughly equivalent to the gravitational force acting on the object (minus the air resistance) so, the 'fire' coming out of the bottom is being pushed out at such force that it is not immediately 'blown back' against the descending craft. What happens is that the energy gradually dissipates the further you travel down the 'fire' and is spread out beneath the object like a cushion... So it kind of looks like a badly drawn flower:

...... V (gravity)
...... O (object)
...... ^ (thrust)
...... |
...... | (force gradually dissipating)
.... < > (spreading out)

(sorry for the crappy illustration... It wouldnt let me centre it... Also, the bottom part should look more like a bowl)
edit on 10-8-2012 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

And as for being unable to prove to you that it's there... Well, of course, without borrowing the aforementioned 'black ops, super secret space craft' and taking you there, you're right... Although, I would say, if you follow that religiously then you can't even prove to yourself that you're real and therefore, ought not to really believe that you exist.....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticGuy
THEY HAVE NOT TECHNOLOGY, EVEN TODAY, TO BUILD A ROCKET THAT CAN LAND BACKWARDS ON ITS OWN FLAMES...
ROCKETS ARE MADE TO GO FORWARDS NOT BACKWARDS. SIMPLE PHYSICS. ALSO A CHILD WOULD UNDERSTAND...

Simple question: Why? Articulate your reasoning for this.
You do realize that helicopters blades create thrust downwards, by your logic it's meant to move only up then. They do however go sideways, hover, do barrel rolls etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH

You are showing the famed FCS1, FLYING COW SYSTEM 1 of 1954.

Have you ever read the Synoptic Gospels? They say:

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for the "Flying Cow" to fly in the sky". (Matthew 19:23-24).

Have you ever heard?

The other one is the strange FCS2, FLYING CARPENTRY SYSTEM 2 ? Is it real? Can it fly like a helicopter? Fine, well done. Good job. A lot of intelligence.

Also for this, Gospels say:
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for the "Flying Carpentry System" to fly in the sky". (Mark 10:24-25)

Have you ever heard?

Has NASA used those wonderful rockets (rockets?
) to land on the moon?

Please stop pissing about, shall you?

Your friend SkepticGuy

edit on 10-8-2012 by SkepticGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
From your failure to actually even try to explain your premise I take it that you've given up. I didn't think you'd admid defeat that easily.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
From your failure to actually even try to explain your premise I take it that you've given up. I didn't think you'd admid defeat that easily.

You are not a guy too lucky, I have discovered an amazing thing.

www.youtube.com...
The famed NASA’s FSM, Flying Steam Machine

www.youtube.com...
The famed NASA’s FMWS, Flying Machine Without Steam

Magic things happen at NASA: the same identical video with or without special effects

Which of these videos is fake?

ALL TWO ARE FAKE, CARPENTRY ROCKETS EXIST ONLY IN ANIMATED CARTOONS.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Did we got anywhere with this yet ?

In the first place it all depends if nasa can or cant
get that thing up there and have it send back pictures . So how can it ?

From there , if they can , we decide if they will . Will they ? How will they ?

And if they will , then have they done it ? How have they done it ?

And if it is done , how do we know it is done ? How do we know that we know how it is done ?

And _all these questions still remain .

How do we know that we know how it is done ?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join