It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visitor with pictures.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oh well... I don't think Killcreek is coming back to this either. Did my best, worth the shot of being the optimist I suppose. I've never been this active in this kind of topic before, and I'm glad now that I have. Fake? Whatever. Real? Whatever... We're all still sitting infront of our computer screens unchanged. Fin... Ahem... dfh out.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I propose this thread gets locked and killcreek gets banned. His mood is bored, I guess he isn't bored anymore!

He is a Points whore.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So I guess KILLCREEK won't be banned. I did noticed he took off the text from his original post. Another hoax figured out, another hoaxer, oh wait he's not banned yet

Come on everyone, chant with me. Ban him! Ban him! Ban him! Ban him!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Its just so pathetic that someone would have the time to sit at their computer and hoax this kind of thing... All the more productive things you can do and this is what you chose to do with yourself KILL.. whatever your stupid name is.

...You (your kind) are the "virus" that keeps this world in darkness...

Im thinking something about... Idle Hands...

[edit on 10/15/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
apparently he isn't posting. i would think that admin sends a u2u to begin the procedure, or somethign like that, and they are waiting to see if he returns. if he does and doesn't read the u2us, then they might ban him (assuming they are aware of his fraudulent deception). if he doesn't return, well, then who cares right?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I will lock this thread for now. It seems like a hoax and the author has yet to answer any questions from this thread. I will refer to ATS T&C #1.

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join