It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visitor with pictures.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
[edit on 12-10-2004 by KILLCREEK]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Here we go, strange stuff...

[edit on 11-10-2004 by tomh31]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Your link doesnt work.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This should be better,

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Yeah ummm... tomh31 beat me to it before I could post... This is a little more clearer to see, such as the 'face'. What exactly can you make of this!??!?

[edit on 11-10-2004 by deaf fences hit]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Your guess is as good as mine
These were taken when I got home from work tonight. I am the only one here and the camere had nothing on the card but the pics I took. It looks like a woman in a costume. I don't have a g/f. Could the camera screwed up some how?

[edit on 11-10-2004 by KILLCREEK]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
That picture really disturbed me... The second one by the way is the same thing, but there is a glitch in it, will post if asked. The main thing that bugged me is her face, and perhaps clothes. Can you verify any of the following?

How old is your house?
Do you know it's past, who it's previous owners were?
Has anything else like this happened before?
Why did you post the first two, when at first glance they were black, seemed to hold nothing?

I don't think any messed up camera would place a freaky ghost girl in a picture... plus I have no idea what that green thing is though... Come on, where are all the image analysers that we have on ATS, what do you guys think? Let's get cracking!
dfh out.

ps: was there anything in the pics with the lights on, if so can you link them for us?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by deaf fences hit
That picture really disturbed me... The second one by the way is the same thing, but there is a glitch in it, will post if asked. The main thing that bugged me is her face, and perhaps clothes. Can you verify any of the following?

How old is your house?
Do you know it's past, who it's previous owners were?
Has anything else like this happened before?
Why did you post the first two, when at first glance they were black, seemed to hold nothing?

I don't think any messed up camera would place a freaky ghost girl in a picture... plus I have no idea what that green thing is though... Come on, where are all the image analysers that we have on ATS, what do you guys think? Let's get cracking!
dfh out.

It was built in the late 70's I think. The house is a split level. I live on the bottom and the landlord lives on the top. Like I said before I took them when I got home. Someone at work suggested I take them in complete darkeness and see if anything shows up. When I flipped thru the images on the camer I only saw the green things. However when I put the card in the reader and opened them up I noticed something in two of the frames that looked all black on the camera. When I looked at it I saw the thing in the doorway. I do not have photo shop or anything like that. I posted it hoping someone could do something with them?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
[edit on 12-10-2004 by KILLCREEK]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
when i went to post and the post was being processed there was a link like ... and it lead to
Strange
anyone care to explain....?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Well I don't think we can much else with those pictures, besides enhancing them. It's upto someone who's more familiar with such things to determine what it could be... I'm seeing a smile on the lady's face. Until then, maybe taking some new dark pics around your place where you see fit can show us something else, if anything. What do you say?

ps: What bugs me about the green blob pics is that when the same adjustments are made as with the lady's, the rest of the room is unrecognisable, as in it's all scattered.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Did you take the photos?

If you didn't, check the date the photos were taken, it should be in the Exif data when you transferred them to your computer.

Why did you take the photos?

Does your camera activate the flash automatically or do you have to turn it on?

Does your landlord have access to your apartment?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomh31
when i went to post and the post was being processed there was a link like ... and it lead to
Strange
anyone care to explain....?

Black Labyrinth Thread

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Yes I took the photos when I got home from work tonight.
I took the photos due to a visitor I saw the other night. Someone said take pics in the dark and with the lights on and see what if it shows anything. My camera has mode's for flash and without. The dark pics were with no flash. My landlord does have access but I fail to see what that has to do

with it? FYI my landlord is in her late 50's.
So basically I have a hottie in my doorway that looks like she is beckoning me. Sucubus maybe? Next question is what the hell are the two green things?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILLCREEK
I took the photos due to a visitor I saw the other night.

Can you explain this previous encounter in more detail? Can you take more pictures in the dark so that we can analyse them to see if it re-occurs? The green blobs are beyond me, I have no idea, maybe some kind of orb phenomenon? They distort the surroundings in the pics, which is what bugs me.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Here is the link to the thread that should give you all the information you asked for. I will take new pics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I took 10 new pics in the dark and there is nothing showing up.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILLCREEK
I took 10 new pics in the dark and there is nothing showing up.

Do you mean that there are just no green blobs? Can you link some of them, perhaps we'll see this mistress again, beyond the darkness, as at first glance nothing was visible.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone see that this is an additional layer? I'm not saying the photo isn't supernatural...it is just obviously a second layer.

Let me know if I'm wrong.
Dot.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
yes i noticed that in the second picture aswell. it confused me, however, i'm still gonna give killcreek the benefit of the doubt, but i could be wrong, and they could be fake. could this second pic bring about it's folly or is it just another glitch/scramble? still waiting for the 'new' pictures to come through for analysis, if ever. dfh out.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join