It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Collective Radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
For those of you who do not know who Animal Collective are

Animal Collective

Probably the most unique band out in this day. They have now decided to host their own Mixcloud radio show weekly, Sundays at 9 PM, then subsequently looped and made available for download. This radio show is hosted by each member of the band, along with guest DJ's. It is a very eclectic mix of music, so you are warned, but it's GREAT to put on when working or creating or what have you, and it's all themed in "alien voices" and as if they are traveling in space at times, and is a very fun, interesting, and psychedelic experience to be had for all. They are even pushing other people to make their own mix cloud's, which is a good way to use their newfound power, I believe.

Transmission 1

Transmission 2/My Animal Home Radio Homepage

Enjoy!

edit on 8/7/2012 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Friend, it is a shame this wasn't thought upon more. Been a fan for about since 2000 or so? not sure, always amazed. Still amazed. Possibly you and I should work on a dual post to showcase these guys. What is your favorite era?

It's hard for me because some of their more recent solo stuff is just as amazing.

A wall of work like they have had is hard to judge.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldenObserver

this:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
this:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldenObserver

and so so muchh more.

My first experience was back with Sung Tungs. WOW. I remember hearing that and realizing that they - had they existed 30 years earlier or 30 years in the future.....

anyway, constant joy. one of the best bands ever.

new topics

top topics

join