It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duderood
reply to post by drbatstein

I wouldn't be on this site for 4 years if I wasn't genuinely interested in many of the topics. This is far from being one of them. I leave you be now, i can see status and replies are pretty much what you're doing this for and I'll rise above it.

90% of the threads here don't interest me, but I don't open them and tell the guys not to post anymore, instead I open threads that interest me and then I engage in them

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ok bud. whatever you think. I'll tell you what, lets have a chat again after the 10th August and we'll see how you feel about your theory then.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The Internet's going to be down for a while, then when it comes back it will be a quite different place

Ok bud. whatever you think. I'll tell you what, lets have a chat again after the 10th August and we'll see how you feel about your theory then.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
To be fair I don't think the OP is Bernard and I doubt he's got multiple accounts.

Possibly naively I also think he's well intentioned and that he believes what he's posting and he genuinely wants to warn people of some imminent disaster.

However, I just think his whole theory is based on reading something out of nothing, is complete and utter nonsense and he will grasp at anything in the hope of vindicating himself, even to the extent of having the excuse ready for when his prediction fails.

And yes, this is a conspiracy site - but not everything is a conspiracy and the avalanche of threads like this does nothing but discredit both this site and the 'conspiracy movement' as a whole.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

This thread makes the rest of ATS look silly.

Bad news. The quality of postings on ATS went to the crapper ages ago.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
The Internet's going to be down for a while, then when it comes back it will be a quite different place

Please elaborate on this...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If I was going to put money on a date for it all kicking off, it would have to be August 12th.

812 fits quite nicely with 911

Also it's the closing ceremony.

Plus couldn't find a thread on it so I'll post it here, on july 27th big ben started ringing at 8:12am. This was to celebrate the start of the 2012 olympics and loads of people were invited down to ring bells. All nice and all that but why 8:12? It was the first time big ben's rung outside the normal schedule since 1952 too.

Link here for video of big ben ringing at 8:12am july 27th.
www.youtube.com...#!

Link here for one of many news articles on the web saying about it.
news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
IMHO OP, the only thing that will definitely happen on Friday is BT connecting me to their Infinity broadband service and me getting back to some serious multiplayer gaming on my 360. I'll surf on by on the 11th though, just to see your reasoning as to why nothing happened...these threads always get more interesting when nothing happens.

Rev

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Interesting how ATS is pushing those "criminal records" ads and banners(lets all investigate our neighbors yayyyyyyy,,,,we can be wannabe spooks)-----side issue no matter.

This quantum level of reality coming into view is fascinating-

Ah yes,,,,so back to 999 vs 108 (London vs India)

The British East India Company was an English and later (from 1707) British joint-stock company[1] formed for pursuing trade with the East Indies but which ended up trading mainly with the Indian subcontinent.

The East India Company traded mainly in cotton, silk, indigo dye, salt, saltpetre, tea and opium. The Company was granted a Royal Charter in 1600,[2] making it the oldest among several similarly formed European East India Companies. Shares of the company were owned by wealthy merchants and aristocrats. The government owned no shares and had only indirect control. The Company eventually came to rule large areas of India with its own private army, exercising military power and assuming administrative functions.[3] Company rule in India effectively began in 1757 after the Battle of Plassey and lasted until 1858 when, following the Indian Rebellion of 1857, the Government of India Act 1858 led to the British Crown assuming direct control of India in the new British Raj.

The Company was dissolved in 1874 as a result of the East India Stock Dividend Redemption Act passed one year earlier, as the Government of India Act had by then rendered it vestigal, powerless and obsolete. Its functions had been fully absorbed into official government machinery in the British Raj and its private army had been nationalised by the British Crown. In the modern era, its history is strongly associated with corporate abuse, colonialism, exploitation, and monopoly power.

a Sikh is defined as "any human being who faithfully believes in One Immortal Being; ten Gurus, from Guru Nanak Dev to Sri Guru Gobind Singh; Sri Guru Granth Sahib; the teachings of the ten Gurus and the baptism bequeathed by the tenth Guru; and who does not owe allegiance to any other religion".[26] Sikhs believe in the equality of humankind, the concept of universal brotherhood of man and One Supreme God (Ik Onkar).

The number 999 is the reverse of 666, the number of the Beast of the Revelation (Apocalypse). This arithmetical strangeness demonstrates that the "power" of the Beast, 666, will be "reversed" by 153, characteristic number of the Christ, to give as result 999, symbol of the application of the divine justice. Thus Satan will be chained for 1000 years, 999 + 1.

Hello my name is Bendayaka....I mean Rob.....May i have your express service code please to your Dell laptop?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
10th August I predict the only things to happen are that the Brit's manage to smash their previous Olympic Medal count and I'm going to be in York getting hammered for my birthday.

Hey-Happy Birthday to you. Mine is on the tenth [this Fri.] as well
, and the Brits do seem to be winning high counts of metals in the Olympics this yr.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DropBeatsNotBombs
If I was going to put money on a date for it all kicking off, it would have to be August 12th.

812 fits quite nicely with 911

Also it's the closing ceremony.

Plus couldn't find a thread on it so I'll post it here, on july 27th big ben started ringing at 8:12am. This was to celebrate the start of the 2012 olympics and loads of people were invited down to ring bells. All nice and all that but why 8:12? It was the first time big ben's rung outside the normal schedule since 1952 too.

Link here for video of big ben ringing at 8:12am july 27th.
www.youtube.com...#!

Link here for one of many news articles on the web saying about it.
news.xinhuanet.com...

Yes, fits nicely because of the number 11.
8:12= 8+1+2=11
911= 9+1+1=11

Interesting read here...garythenumbersguy.net...
If you havent followed numerology before, heres a good start.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well you got your wish OP, I won't be in London on the 10th as I'll still be in Milwaukee covering the shooting here. My wife will be attending the Men's 10K open water swim even that day though, and has absolutely no plans to leave as it's the last day for swimming events, which are her favorite as she was a swimmer at university.

I've seen you spamming this numerology bull all over a great many other threads and you seem fully convinced that there will be an attack. As I have said before to you, and been proven very right by my good countrymen on this thread, you do not understand the British psychology of dealing with a threat, especially one so unlikely.

I'm looking forward to reading ATS on the 11th to see if you'll admit that you were wrong, or if you will just backpedal yourself into some corner about it. After all, it is your credibility on the line here mate.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well, the OP certainly got what he wanted: seven pages for absolutely nothing. Well done to all! Happy birthday on the 10th to all concerned!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
999 - gets you the UK emergency services

666 - Gets you the Australian version

and mixing the two numbers together gets you the naughty emergency services

but its been a few days since the last time London was destroyed/taken over by space nazis/lizards/nwo/whatever else takes your fancy so i should of guessed it was time for another one

Classic!
I don't think anyone else got that!

That's a conspiracy I can really get into!
Best use of numerology I've seen.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

My “agenda”, my only agenda is to deny ignorance and participate in debates you might want to try it some time

That thread you posted me to predicted nothing, only randomly saying there would be a bio-attack on January 12, not a earthquake in Haiti and there is nothing to prove that it was a false flag in any case so sorry buddy but no that is not proof.

You are the one who is arguing form the point of view that numerology has some credibility so it’s up to you to go a prove it with a logical argument based on facts.

As for my information being out of date, you are the one with the out of date information, a link to an online forum created in 2008 is not a very reliable source, even less reliable when I have more recent information form 2010 that clearly states that India is moving towards a national emergency telephone number 2611. Granted 108 is still used in parts but officially the number is 2611.
2611 Inida

edit on 7-8-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Whoa....easy there buddy. I dont think you meant to reply to me....i never attacked anything you said.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by damingus

whoops sorry dude, av changed that post now never noticed i hit on the wrong post to reply to.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

I play bacgammon, but I dont get the 108. The highest you can roll is double sixes. That only lets you move 24 points.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Someone call 411, that's where all the information is.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

[-108 is 9x12(really really close to 911

Very silly assumption. 9*11 = 99. 108 is also 2*54, 3*36, 4*27, 6*18. So What ?

Any numerology expert will tell you "really close" doesn't cut it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join