It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
10th August I predict the only things to happen are that the Brit's manage to smash their previous Olympic Medal count and I'm going to be in York getting hammered for my birthday.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by drbatstein

What reason do you believe we set up mother nature for?

Climate Change taxes to the UN and Agenda 21 relocation of populations

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
Most people wouldn't believe it, so there's no point. Try to keep your loved ones away from London if you can, but I doubt many other people will take note other than ATSers. Then after the event we'll all be told this is just a coincidence and that it was nothing to do with the emergency number list.

Originally posted by magma

Please seek help

There is help just remember that

No - I meant for you

Your dillusional

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
This thread makes the rest of ATS look silly.

I read your comment, and i look at your avatar, and i read your comment, and i look at your avatar ...

Back on topic.

While another poster was correct that india has in fact several numbers:

WIKI: national emergency number is 2611, 108 is used in many states.

India had a huge resonance in the games with the woman in red/blue appearing in the yellow.

Something is bugging me about red/blue and yellow/green ... i just can't figure out what it is yet, may or may not be relevant.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

My first post on this thread has effectively debunked your OP

Only a matter of time before the mods move this to the skunk works were it belongs.

It didn't debunk it, as you didn't research properly. All of the numbers and dates posted are accurate and don't need sources, anyone can easily look them up for themselves.

If you want it moved to Skunk Works then I'm suspicious as to what your true agenda here really is, as you don't seem to be a conspiracy theorist at all.
edit on 7-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Most people wouldn't believe it, so there's no point. Try to keep your loved ones away from London if you can, but I doubt many other people will take note other than ATSers. Then after the event we'll all be told this is just a coincidence and that it was nothing to do with the emergency number list.

Please seek help

There is help just remember that

No - I meant for you

Your dillusional

That is your excuse for not being capable of understanding this.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

This thread makes the rest of ATS look silly.

I read your comment, and i look at your avatar, and i read your comment, and i look at your avatar ...

I was thinking the same

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I hope you can still enjoy your birthday if possible

Originally posted by Suspiria
10th August I predict the only things to happen are that the Brit's manage to smash their previous Olympic Medal count and I'm going to be in York getting hammered for my birthday.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Drbatstein

Please sir, I can see that you really do believe this.

But I ask you, please try to see the other side of the coin.

What if all you think about this, is merely a flight of fancy. One big imaginary trip?

The evidence you claim as your basis for this whole theory, is laughable at best. Loosely strung together random pieces of even more ridiculous claims, not facts, but claims.

Try to see this from another angle, and you will see, there is nothing here mate.

vvv

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep,

I wouldn't believe this based on the numbers alone, however the number 108 has also showed up in other Olympic False Flag predictions, there's too much evidence. It's also time to attack Iran, they're just waiting for a trigger, a false flag attack in London that can be blamed on Iran. How else can they get the war on Iran started without a false flag? Iran aren't stupid enough to throw the first punch, as they know their country will be flattened.

Look at the timing, the CIA/MI6 have sent Al Qaeda terrorists into Syria (Iran's Alley) to destabilize the nation, that is how we know that the time to attack Iran must be near, and that is how we know that the False Flag to trigger the warn on Iran is near. All of the clues point to 108 which is this Friday.

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Drbatstein

But I ask you, please try to see the other side of the coin.

What if all you think about this, is merely a flight of fancy. One big imaginary trip?

The evidence you claim as your basis for this whole theory, is laughable at best. Loosely strung together random pieces of even more ridiculous claims, not facts, but claims.

Try to see this from another angle, and you will see, there is nothing here mate.

vvv

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them

Who is this “We” and how will “We” be able to stop them?

We, the wee folks of this itty bitty place called ATS (which is a mere flyturd in the grand scheme of the cosmos) shall don our magic underpants and Peter Pan Gitaway Slippers and careen across the sky tooting chemtrails (fuelled by last night's free beer-n-taco nite at the Legion) that spell out . . . They's comin' to gitcher arses over the lympicz whilst arse-gars drugging the evil doers who are gonna mess with the Five Circles closin' ceremonies.

That's the who an how!!!!

Makes as much sense to me as the gaggle of digits.
edit on 7-8-2012 by GoalPoster because: I'm an itsy bitsy spider crawled up the water spout . . .

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Over here in London it would be 810 not 108 as we use the correct format of day/month/year.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

vvv

Maybe it is just a flight of fancy? So?

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, seems the right sort of place to talk about this stuff? And frankly, the constant whinging of others (not you) makes me wonder what THEY are trying to prove.

Crazy idea sure, but double that link he posted for the 12th january 2010, another poster called a "biological" attack on that day, it turned into Haiti, which had plenty of everything nasty.

Now how much crazier could it get than being correct?

It's snowing outside
seems a good time for strange things

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I don't like the idea of 'belief', I prefer to look at empirical data and then make a risk assessment. We can see from studying the empirical data relating to the London Olympics and past False Flag attacks that there is a high risk for 10th August 2012, when I say high I mean over 50%. If I see a day with 10% risk I don't bother posting, but this is the first time in many years I've seen a date with over 50% likelihood of attack, so that's why I'm posting to warn you all.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
Over here in London it would be 810 not 108 as we use the correct format of day/month/year.

Check through your post again, and you'll see that you've got it the wrong way around. 810 in the UK would be the 8th October

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I don't like the idea of 'belief', I prefer to look at empirical data and then make a risk assessment. We can see from studying the empirical data relating to the London Olympics and past False Flag attacks that there is a high risk for 10th August 2012, when I say high I mean over 50%. If I see a day with 10% risk I don't bother posting, but this is the first time in many years I've seen a date with over 50% likelihood of attack, so that's why I'm posting to warn you all.

And your efforts are much appreciated . . . I've got me magic underpantz and sneaky slippers at the ready should I be needed to go superhero on their butts!!!!

You're welcome

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Good post harryhaller

Very odd that there are so many who don't like 'Conspiracy Theories' being posted on ATS these days, it never used to be like this. We all know Obama (he announced it) put large sums of funding into fighting the Internet conspiracies.

Like you say, what happened in Haiti was horrific and people are still suffering and dying there today, overall probably similar or worse than the average Bio attack on London

Originally posted by harryhaller

vvv

Maybe it is just a flight of fancy? So?

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, seems the right sort of place to talk about this stuff? And frankly, the constant whinging of others (not you) makes me wonder what THEY are trying to prove.

Crazy idea sure, but double that link he posted for the 12th january 2010, another poster called a "biological" attack on that day, it turned into Haiti, which had plenty of everything nasty.

Now how much crazier could it get than being correct?

It's snowing outside
seems a good time for strange things

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's nice to know we have a super hero in our midst protecting us from the Evil Bankers

Originally posted by GoalPoster

And your efforts are much appreciated . . . I've got me magic underpantz and sneaky slippers at the ready should I be needed to go superhero on their butts!!!!

You're welcome

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

It's been correctly used before on ATS to warn people of imminent NWO attacks.

We've had this conversation before - no it hasn't.

Your example of how this has allegedly happened before was a prediction that a killer virus was going to be released on a certain date - no killer virus was released but an earthquake happened in Haiti so you quite bizzarely claim the prediction was correct.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry, but you just ain't convincing me and in my considered opinion it's complete and utter bollocks.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Oh geez, not another "Olympic terroist attack date".

Last time it was predicted to be on the opening ceremoney, then 4th august and now in 3 days time?

When are people going to stop making some rediculous predictions that has time and again to be completly wrong?! Beijing didn't get attacked when they hosted the olympics (and neither did alot of other locations).

The London Olympics isn't a big deal, at least, it won't be by the time it's all over. And guess what, no attacks will take place.

The most likely attack would be friendly fire from those missile batteries against the stadium by accident.

So yeah, no attacks is gonna happen, no matter how much of a hard-on some people have in fantasising about it happening.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join