Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
They were HAARP earthquakes, they were false flag earthquakes.

People found the number in other London Olympics warnings, then somebody else pointed out it also fits in with the emergency phone number attacks.


Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by drbatstein
 


How can earthquakes be used as an indication of a false flag?

It would also seem that you've made your theory fit around a non specific, Indian emergency number...did you just google for emergency numbers until you found one that fitted you theory?

edit on 7-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
They could still use 911, 311, 999, 77, 112, 108 in Australia, these people are globalists so they can use these numbers for an attack in any country


Originally posted by Awen24
Phew.

The emergency number here in Australia is 000.
Guess nothing bad is ever going to happen here.

I'm so relieved!



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 



Please seek help

There is help just remember that



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
108 is the number that is in all of the other false flag warnings for the London Olympics


Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by drbatstein
 


Australias emergency number is 000. Does that mean we don't have to worry about any false flag, terrorist attacks?

If this is the case, why don't you find out every emergency number for every country because picking and choosing a few does not cut it...



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


Now now, sour grapes....if it was really a good secret plan, how is supposed to get you evidence? Isnt hat how most evil plans go off without a hitch? Cause they're a secret right?

So....then...thats where the conspiracy comes in...cause we have no evidence of the secret evil plan...



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 





It's not important to know why, you just need to know that that list never fails. It's been correctly used before on ATS to warn people of imminent NWO attacks.


Show me at least 3 threads that prove this absolutely,

I say 3 because it is inevitable if you have a online forum like this that has almost one “the next false flag prediction” thread for every day of the year one of them is bound to be right.

Therefore show me three threads that accurately predict the date of a proven false flag and the nature of that false flag and/or the location of the false flag.

I bet you cant.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So if Friday comes and goes without incident then you'll be issuing a full apology for fear-mongering I presume?

Of course the opposite applies too and if something does happen then i'll gladly let you slap me in the face with an 'I told you so'....



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Most people wouldn't believe it, so there's no point. Try to keep your loved ones away from London if you can, but I doubt many other people will take note other than ATSers. Then after the event we'll all be told this is just a coincidence and that it was nothing to do with the emergency number list.


Originally posted by magma
reply to post by drbatstein
 



Please seek help

There is help just remember that





posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein

Originally posted by magma

Sorry there op. You really need to explain things a lot better


It's not important to know why, you just need to know that that list never fails. It's been correctly used before on ATS to warn people of imminent NWO attacks.

Now it's back again, we need to trust it


If its not important too know why, then why is it important to post it in the first place? Sorry, they are just numbers. Ring one, you will get all the help you need.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Go to the 7 min mark on the video about number 77


www.youtube.com...



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well said, we have to look carefully for clues. To us these guys seem crazy for using this numbering system for their attacks, but I'm sure there's a method behind their madness. If we understood why they were doing it, they'd stop doing it anyway. For now this is our guide to their coming attack dates.


Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


Now now, sour grapes....if it was really a good secret plan, how is supposed to get you evidence? Isnt hat how most evil plans go off without a hitch? Cause they're a secret right?

So....then...thats where the conspiracy comes in...cause we have no evidence of the secret evil plan...



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Flight 77, London 7/7 etc


Originally posted by jaytay
Go to the 7 min mark on the video about number 77


www.youtube.com...



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Understanding why is not important at all, to protect yourself you only need to know when and where


Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by drbatstein

Originally posted by magma

Sorry there op. You really need to explain things a lot better


It's not important to know why, you just need to know that that list never fails. It's been correctly used before on ATS to warn people of imminent NWO attacks.

Now it's back again, we need to trust it


If its not important too know why, then why is it important to post it in the first place? Sorry, they are just numbers. Ring one, you will get all the help you need.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This is of low significance right now, if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them. Right now the priority is to get the word around and save lives.


Originally posted by Jimbowsk
So if Friday comes and goes without incident then you'll be issuing a full apology for fear-mongering I presume?

Of course the opposite applies too and if something does happen then i'll gladly let you slap me in the face with an 'I told you so'....



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


I cannot believe that you cannot see the massive flaws in your own hypothesis.

My first post on this thread has effectively debunked your OP

Only a matter of time before the mods move this to the skunk works were it belongs.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 





if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them


Who is this “We” and how will “We” be able to stop them?

Sounds to me like you’re already creating a way out of this for yourself.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm quite busy and don't have time to search around, but I can tell you I've seen at least 3 threads on here which did predict the attacks correctly. You can search if you have time

Here's a guy who used the list to predict the date of a NWO attack, he speculated it was 'biological terror', he was wrong to speculate, but once again the numbers correctly predicted the attack date. It was the date of the Haiti Earthquake

www.abovetopsecret.com...


Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by drbatstein
 





It's not important to know why, you just need to know that that list never fails. It's been correctly used before on ATS to warn people of imminent NWO attacks.


Show me at least 3 threads that prove this absolutely,

I say 3 because it is inevitable if you have a online forum like this that has almost one “the next false flag prediction” thread for every day of the year one of them is bound to be right.

Therefore show me three threads that accurately predict the date of a proven false flag and the nature of that false flag and/or the location of the false flag.

I bet you cant.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If enough people know, here on ATS people spread information, it's a large community. Once the number is great enough it will make those who plan the attack nervous



Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by drbatstein
 





if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them


Who is this “We” and how will “We” be able to stop them?

Sounds to me like you’re already creating a way out of this for yourself.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


False flag earthquakes?

I think this is stretching the imagination just a tad.

911 certainly could be deemed a false flag by proper definition, but earthquakes...?

Tell me good sir, does this definition fit?


False flag operations are covert operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities.


So HAARP was used covertly to create an earthquake in Japan and Haiti (why?), to fool us into thinking that mother nature, the other entity, was to blame, despite the fact that mother nature herself is fully capable of doing such devastation without such covert operations anyway...

What reason do you believe we set up mother nature for?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by drbatstein
 


By far the biggest problem with your “hypothesis” is that 108 is not even the national emergency phone number in India, the national emergency phone number is 2611. 108 is used as an emergency phone number in many states in India however so is 100, 102 and 101.

This thread makes the rest of ATS look silly.


You're wrong, they've been moving 108 in as the main emergency number across the whole of India. You're information is out of date.

"India is gradually moving to use of one emergency telephone number across the country, 108, on the lines of America's 911 and Britain's 999. "

www.indiabroadband.net...





new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join