It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

surely one of those auguries would give a hint of the new " modified " plan

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
Phew.

The emergency number here in Australia is 000.
Guess nothing bad is ever going to happen here.

I'm so relieved!

actually you guys need to watch out on what would be Dec 22, 2012, seeing as the world will end dec 21st and there wont be a new calender set up yet.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You know 9-11 and the world trade center attack by muslims was really by muslims because the airplane went into the towre twice which means two and there are two religions from Jews which are christianity and muslimism and christianity is one and muslimism is two because Jesus was good and thats before the first muslim so one two which means muslims.

But if the illuminati and freeMasons had run the world already why would they make two planes go into the towre which means that there would be a war. If they had run the world already why wouldnt they give the money to themselves and not make a war so that they could get oil which they already own. It would be like stealing money from yourself WHICH YOU CANT DO LOL

the good doctor

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

You say "Conspiracy theorists" like that is some kind of profession rather than the dubious distinction that it really is.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

9/11 was an attack by Alquaida (sp). I could never believe that our own country would attack itself and why would they? Isnt the world a hard enough place without nonsense like saying your government has attacked itself so that it could go to war? Where does that even make sense? Now extremist muslims wanting to make a statement to the world that makes perfect sense.
So since 9/11 is taken out of the equation because that was not a false flag operation and the 108 is backwards from the rest of the dates just to make it fit, and an earthquake is not an attack this whole theory of yours just fails on every level. Saturday I fully expect a written apology from you to the entire ATS community, one for lying and one for wasting everyones time.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
We have too many people who follow their fear, it is never good to make decisions based on fear, they will almost always be bad.

Originally posted by karen61057

If you make me roll my eyes once more I swear I will shoot first you then myself.

It must have been quite late in the day when you wrote this to me because it doesnt even address what I wrote yet you quote me.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Utopia???
No second needed but here it is.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

PM me.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Karen,

Have you ever examined the Geo-physics of Haiti? i.e. conversion of tectonic plates etc You know what that means? Enormous amounts of black gold

As for HAARP, watch the sky, you can see HAARP with your own eyes. You say "They study the weather", I say follow the money, look who is funding HAARP...DARPA!

reply to post by karen61057

"How is an earthquake an attack? Oh and if you say Haarp I will slap you. Haarp ha ! Then why Haiti ? What was gained by destroying that totally poor helpless nation ? "

HAARP is a covert weapon. Attacking Haiti was to take over their nation, grab the oil, give them GMO seeds and toxic vaccines to 'save them'.
The only thing they have in abundance in Haiti is mosquitos. Oil? Pluheeese. Oh and Whack, I said I would slap you if you said haarp.
You do know that they study weather right?

You know you are so far down the damn rabbit hole that you cant even see the sky anymore. Explain the tectonic plates and black gold. There is no oil in haiti. There is nothing to grab there but mud and palm trees.
Haarp studies weather now you want to drag chemtrails into the conversation and that is just going too far. How many damned conspiracies can you possibly throw out there on one thread? You are nothing if not consistantly inconsistant.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Awww now I should feel sorry for you ? It pains me to tell you this. Right o.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Wait, why would we be getting clues and hints? Do they really secretly want us to stop them? Is this like a thief wanting to get caught so he leaves his wallet behind at the scene?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I've already mentioned earlier in the thread that there's over 50% risk of false flag on the day, which is very high

Originally posted by verschickter
I´ll be waiting for his next post. If its filled with reasoned math or he can show me that the odds are on his side, I´ll gladly apologize. If not, well it should be clear that he´s a liar on purpose ("a mathematician needed? Wait, forgot I am one")

If last one, drbatstein is memorized as a total fraud by myself.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Though this thread did make it to the front page, I don't think it's made enough of an impact to stop the huge event that's planned for Friday

Originally posted by Freeborn
Well having studied the bones, rolled the dice, pondered the runes, slaughtered a goat and read it's entrails, scried the waters and used other things we can't talk about here I'm of the firm opinion that my prediction that no false flag will occur in London on Friday will be proven true.
However, all those that predicted that something will happen will say nothing happended because the NWO / TPTB / Illuminati cancelled / postponed their plans because of the publicity that has arisen through their predictions etc and / or changed the venue and claim that some other event, any event, somewhere, anywhere, in the world is proof of their accuracy.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's a NWO attack date, they could use a Tsunami, False Flag Nukes, whatever they like

Originally posted by Suspiria
I did wonder how long it would take for OP to run with the Mega Tsunami thread. Mucho cutting/pasting and waving the paranoid to his other threads going on there too. Fear feeding fear.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Please post a link to one of his threads, I'm intrigued

Originally posted by glen200376
got bored half way down page one so don't know if anyone's mentioned it but.........o.p. are you sure your not bernard?same writing style,silly topic etc.oh and the icing on the cake,your a doctor(as usual)caught again but good effort,you lasted over a fortnight.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

That's all the proof we need Pedro, nice rhyme

Originally posted by Pedro4077

Proof that Numbers are related to Terrorism

1 2 Freddy's comming for you

3 4 Better lock your door

5 6 Grab your crusafix

7 8 Going to stay up late

9 10 Never sleep again

Need I say More?

edit on 7-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

If you liked that one you'll love the original.

1-2 buckel my shoe
3-4 shut the door
5-6 pick up sticks
7-8 shut the gate
9-10- catch a hen.
Oh well I guess it doesnt have the fear factor of Freddy Cruger but hey..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It's about probability, those who have a good understanding of probability can see things that others cannot

Originally posted by christina-66
You know that whole getting the map out trick ? You know, the one where any two points can be connected by a single straight line....crazy huh? The op has the same rationale (in my humble opinion).

Yeah and those with crossed eyes see two of everything. What are you even talking about now.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
A quick scan through your posts tells me someone is paying you to post here, you have a script

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
reply to post by CX

It's a very fine line - i'm quite prepared to give people an opportunity to outline a theory (and in most cases they are theories) to members here.

What I cannot abide are individuals like this character, who will not address valid criticisms, who will seemingly draw comments out of a hat to keep attention on themselves and continually look to scaremonger.

It's not on and it makes us all look silly.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
They'll assassinate Assad as soon as they get half a chance, he knows that, it was in the original blueprint of the plan for destabilizing Syria. The fact that Syria is currently being destabilized by the West tell us that the planned time for War on Iran is near. We know they need a false flag to kick things off, so we have to look at the clues we have as to when that will be.

Originally posted by jayman0111
If there was to be a false-flag on Friday it would have to do with Syria, as Iran are backing them.

www.bbc.co.uk...

'Iran pledges support for vital partner'.

Perhaps Assad will be assassinated and the Iranians will invade, which will bring the Turks and NATO into the equation.

Again, it's not a prediction!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It's very hard to explain the probabilities in that I calculate in my mind, to translate them into something that would make sense to you, but they are extremely accurate.

It's about probability, those who have a good understanding of probability can see things that others cannot

Originally posted by christina-66
You know that whole getting the map out trick ? You know, the one where any two points can be connected by a single straight line....crazy huh? The op has the same rationale (in my humble opinion).

Yeah and those with crossed eyes see two of everything. What are you even talking about now.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join