It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MassOccurs
reply to post by christina-66

You posted at 3:14, that's pi. You must be a mathematician.

I have a theory that if a person's perception of reality differs from what reality actually is, the two will attempt to merge through a process of psychoenergetic interaction with physical reality at the quantum level. Now, the vast majority of humanity is just watching the Olympics and enjoying the entertainment, perceiving the event as one of the great aspects of society. That is generally the reality, and these false flag conspiracies are at odds with that.

The few thousand that are expecting a major attack aren't helping anyone. It's okay to tell people to be prepared for disaster. Don't go shouting that it's going tohappen tomorrow.

I have a penchant for pi - but my favouritist number of all is phi
I like your theory. The human animal tends to like symmetry and it just loves patterns and sequences. Perhaps an indication of our desire to predict and therefore control our future.

No, those expecting an attack are not helping anyone - in fact - they appear to have a pathological desire to see hundreds or thousands maimed and killed just so, at the end of the day, they can say 'see, I was right all along.'

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
I understand that you don't want to believe this, it's not nice, it scares you, it prevents you from critically examining the evidence in front of you.

It makes me feel bad too, but we have to ensure that we don't let fear drive our thoughts, we need to keep logic and empirical date in the driving seat

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by drbatstein

if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them. Right now the priority is to get the word around and save lives.

Well, that's one prediction that's come true - as predicted by many sceptics on this subject, in your scenario you can't fail - something happens somewhere and you claim you were correct - nothing happens and it was called off because you made everyone aware of their plans and so they postponed / abandoned 'their' plans.

Reading up until this post and thought what a hypocrite. I know cause I am one myself, let me repeat a sentence of yours "we have to ensure we don't let fear drive our thoughts" and then you thought of posting this thread to warn people to stay away from London, can you not see the fear in your statement.

Why would a person without fear be running around in the streets screaming the sky is falling the sky is falling.

The logic of some fearmongers is so circular that they fail to realize that their own hypocrisy debunks their own absurd statements/claims or prophecies.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I´ll be waiting for his next post. If its filled with reasoned math or he can show me that the odds are on his side, I´ll gladly apologize. If not, well it should be clear that he´s a liar on purpose ("a mathematician needed? Wait, forgot I am one")

If last one, drbatstein is memorized as a total fraud by myself.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I'm glad you won't be in London, but I'm sorry to hear about your wife.

London is very quiet right now, lots of people are keeping away because they know there is a high risk of a False Flag; your fellow Brits are smarter than you think!

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
Well you got your wish OP, I won't be in London on the 10th as I'll still be in Milwaukee covering the shooting here. My wife will be attending the Men's 10K open water swim even that day though, and has absolutely no plans to leave as it's the last day for swimming events, which are her favorite as she was a swimmer at university.

I've seen you spamming this numerology bull all over a great many other threads and you seem fully convinced that there will be an attack. As I have said before to you, and been proven very right by my good countrymen on this thread, you do not understand the British psychology of dealing with a threat, especially one so unlikely.

I'm looking forward to reading ATS on the 11th to see if you'll admit that you were wrong, or if you will just backpedal yourself into some corner about it. After all, it is your credibility on the line here mate.

Yeah London is quiet.
I thought London was currently hosting the Olympic Games and just yesterday there were 250'000 spectators around the streets watching the triathlon. Im not sure what you mean when you say quiet.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The difficulty is that some many crazies have been in here with their predictions, that when you get someone like me who really knows what's going down on Friday, people aren't willing to listen.

Imagine if you could have been warned about 911, the lives you could have saved. Well now it's almost 108, a date that will go down in history, and ATSers are in slumber.

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Freeborn

if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them. Right now the priority is to get the word around and save lives.

Well, that's one prediction that's come true - as predicted by many sceptics on this subject, in your scenario you can't fail - something happens somewhere and you claim you were correct - nothing happens and it was called off because you made everyone aware of their plans and so they postponed / abandoned 'their' plans.
Yeah, nothing like having a built in "out" in the plans. LOL.

Well then please tell if you "know what going down in London on Friday".
You seem to not understand the term false flag so don't use it wrap every possible scenario you have in your head. Be specific if you "know whats going down", and if you know you must have an idea of who and why so again why are you being so vague if you know and the others posting predictions are "crazies".

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
9/11- the number i call in an emergency also used in New York
311 -played in Madrid on their last world tour
77- An address in North London
112- The cost of a cup of tea in Haiti
108?- Another Address in Winbledon

911 is the sum of 900+11
311 is the sum of 300+11
77 is a sweet hand in Texas Hold Em
112 The temperature inside my Garage last Saturday
108 Is the number of Indians living in my apartment building

ALSO

-108 is 9x12(really really close to 911

-108 feet is how far my cousin must stay away from his ex girlfriend

-108 is a significant number in Checkers, backgammon, and TENNIS!!

Look into the ridiculous theory of numbers and you find them EVERYWHERE!!

Loool!

Nothing cracks me up more then a sweet cup of sarcasm.. Thank you my friend

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This nonsense really has to stop.

This entire website is on the verge of collapsing under the sheer weight of all these paranoid / fantastical / delusional / ridiculous posts.

THERE ISN'T A CONSPIRACY!

There is a way of attributing any three digit number to the army / police / TPTB
Natural / accidental / terrorist tragedies occur every day on this planet

Every time a post or thread like this comes up, it demeans the legitimate conspiracy movement that bit more.

And we wonder why people think all conspiracy theorists are weirdos who wear tin foil hats

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

We have too many people who follow their fear, it is never good to make decisions based on fear, they will almost always be bad.

Originally posted by karen61057

If you make me roll my eyes once more I swear I will shoot first you then myself.

So correct yet I only wish you see your hypocrisy.

Turn around and say your afraid of the possibility and probability of an incident this Friday in London and explain what the incident is and why its a probability with a little bit more than just copying some numbers from another thread and saying false flag, earthquake blah blah.

Your so vague with your warning that its no warning just fear mongering.

If you Know stop fear mongering and tell us.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You've clearly made your mind up, so there's not much I can do. There's a vast amount of information at your fingertips on ATS

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit

f you're still in denial of the NWO then there's not much I can do for you, it's all around you, you should have spotted it by now; we're part way there. I do have a lot of knowledge, but I don't have as much time as I'd like.

I do help people when I can, but I have a feeling that you're not here to learn.

You don't have time because your evidence fails true examination

I'm here to help deny ignorance.....as in this thread

Please present any real evidence of your claims other than speculative evidence.

Don't go the easy route all fear mongers do and tell us our mind are made up so there's no point in trying to explain further. We are asking questions which in some of your replies earlier you've said you cant help if they don't understand but at the beginning of your thread you went as far as saying you don't have to understand you just have to know.

So even though in your eyes our minds are already made up, we just don't understand or we don't even need to understand just know like you do, can you please just tell us what the event is?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Thanks for admitting that, this will now make all legit posters highly suspicious of your purpose here

Originally posted by christina-66
Personally I'm of the view that threads like this should be derailed - into the realms of common sense. There are ten digits in our number system - only ten - that make up every number ad infinitum. How easy is it to make any pattern you want to from those ten digits? Easy peasy....

'Deny ignorance' is ATS's motto - not encourage and promote ignorance. Of course something will happen 10th August - something always does.

drbatstein, you are an absolute disgrace to this forum and to the concept of cogent reasoning.

I sincerely hope my comments are reported, so a mod will be obliged to deal with your sensationalist scaremongering. The only evidence you have of any act about to happen on 10/8 is a coincidental correlation of some numbers with some events. If you are Cambridge-educated (and we both know that you are not - bearing in mind that reading a book on a weekend trip to Cambridge doesn't count) then you will be aware of something called coincidence.

You have completely sidestepped any rational, reasonable questions here - regrettably at the expense of any semblance of respect you may have held - and your pitiful attempts at misdirection smell of either idiot or troll (or possibly even both).

You do this site and free-speech itself a terrible disservice by your presence here - I can only hope the mods will agree.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Looking at your number pattern the date would have to be Jan 8th or October 8th for 108 to work. For This Friday August 10th the emergency number would have to be 810 as the month then day are the order of the numbers on all others in the pattern your looking at.

I will be amazed if there isn't an event of some type, even a thwarted one, before the Olympics ends.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Laced713

Now why would you be amazed if there is no attack? Because you have been successfully propagandised to fear at all times? Get some independence of mind and man up.

CX

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

This nonsense really has to stop.

This entire website is on the verge of collapsing under the sheer weight of all these paranoid / fantastical / delusional / ridiculous posts.

We could solve that in a moment by getting rid of the dreams and predictions forum.

CX.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

It's a very fine line - i'm quite prepared to give people an opportunity to outline a theory (and in most cases they are theories) to members here.

What I cannot abide are individuals like this character, who will not address valid criticisms, who will seemingly draw comments out of a hat to keep attention on themselves and continually look to scaremonger.

It's not on and it makes us all look silly.

CX

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

Yeah i see what you mean.

Maybe just ban posts that involve numbers in the theory and any that start with, "I had a dream".

I dreampt i woke up with breasts once, not once did i feel the need to post about it and insist it was going to happen though.

I wait for that day to come with open arms, but until then, i won't waste web space on a thread about it.

CX.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I did wonder how long it would take for OP to run with the Mega Tsunami thread. Mucho cutting/pasting and waving the paranoid to his other threads going on there too. Fear feeding fear.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

An attack is due in London this Friday 10th August (10/8). I'll let the numbers below do the talking.

911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001
311 Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004
77 London - Thursday 7th July 2005
112 Haiti - Tuesday 12th January 2010
311 Japan - Friday 11th March 2011
? 108 London - Friday 10th August 2012 ?

Don't know if anyone posted it yet (I only checked page 1.), but shouldn't it be "810" then? M(onth)D(ay)D(ay).

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
got bored half way down page one so don't know if anyone's mentioned it but.........o.p. are you sure your not bernard?same writing style,silly topic etc.oh and the icing on the cake,your a doctor(as usual)caught again but good effort,you lasted over a fortnight.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by defrost

we are dealling with numerological " predictions " here - they add / subract / divide / multiply / re-arrange - as reqiured till they get the " result " they want

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well having studied the bones, rolled the dice, pondered the runes, slaughtered a goat and read it's entrails, scried the waters and used other things we can't talk about here I'm of the firm opinion that my prediction that no false flag will occur in London on Friday will be proven true.
However, all those that predicted that something will happen will say nothing happended because the NWO / TPTB / Illuminati cancelled / postponed their plans because of the publicity that has arisen through their predictions etc and / or changed the venue and claim that some other event, any event, somewhere, anywhere, in the world is proof of their accuracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join