It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

You posted at 3:14, that's pi. You must be a mathematician.

I have a theory that if a person's perception of reality differs from what reality actually is, the two will attempt to merge through a process of psychoenergetic interaction with physical reality at the quantum level. Now, the vast majority of humanity is just watching the Olympics and enjoying the entertainment, perceiving the event as one of the great aspects of society. That is generally the reality, and these false flag conspiracies are at odds with that.

The few thousand that are expecting a major attack aren't helping anyone. It's okay to tell people to be prepared for disaster. Don't go shouting that it's going tohappen tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jackfurious

You're saying a staged alien invasion is planned for this week? At the Olympics?

Any additional info- what type of aliens and their origins? Genetically engineered, robots, disguised humans?

Attack time of day? Estimated casualties? Such and such? Details, bro, some details.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You're dismissing that the UK number us actually 999., saying it doesn't have to match any dates but then you use the India 108 to explain your thread about aug 10

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

You're dismissing that the UK number us actually 999., saying it doesn't have to match any dates but then you use the India 108 to explain your thread about aug 10

violet,

The NWO attack dates don't come from the emergency number list, what's actually happening is that the NWO attack dates and the emergency numbers are both being pulled from another list, which is the list of numbers that have a lot of meaning and power to the Elite/Secret Societies.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein

Originally posted by magma

Sorry there op. You really need to explain things a lot better

It's not important to know why, you just need to know that that list never fails. It's been correctly used before on ATS to warn people of imminent NWO attacks.

Now it's back again, we need to trust it

With that much parameters, yepp the list can be turned and tossed until it all fits.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It's easy to say that, but if you ask a Mathematician they will have quite a different opinion of the likelihood

Originally posted by verschickter

Originally posted by magma

Sorry there op. You really need to explain things a lot better

It's not important to know why, you just need to know that that list never fails. It's been correctly used before on ATS to warn people of imminent NWO attacks.

Now it's back again, we need to trust it

With that much parameters, yepp the list can be turned and tossed until it all fits.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It really does seem like August 10th is the big day for the next NWO event, the guy who predicted the Japan Tsunami is now saying August 10th is the day for the huge Tsunamis in Sydney and California

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep safe on August 10th, there may be multiple NWO events around the world on that date

August 10th 2012 will go down in the history of this planet (for the wrong reasons)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

It's easy to say that, but if you ask a Mathematician they will have quite a different opinion of the likelihood

Yes they'd say something like 'Well given the size of the sample, and the way the numbers are written in different formats eg d/m and m/d to fit the theory, given the selective evidence presented as being important relating to the number 108, and then taking into account the overwhelming numbers of things that

a. happen every day
b. conveniently aren't mentioned

then we conclude that the findings presented are practically as small as to be unmeasurable and therefore insignificant'.

edit on 8-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Err, read what I was saying. You take different numbers from different countrys and compare them to a list with dates that are significant to you in some way. Every day something along the lines of the shooting is happening. See how pointless this list is?

You only choose special dates. Dates where already conspiracy theories are revolving around. So you select what you want to see and that´s not the way it should be.

By the way, the mayor part of the world uses DD-MM-YYYY time format.
Go fit that with 11/9, 11/3 and find a emergency number for it if you can.
Oh something happened on the 11/2 somewhere in the last 100 years, IT MUST CORRELATE WITH EUROPEAN EMERGENCY NUMBER.

edit on 8-8-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You're clearly not a Mathematician

Originally posted by khimbar

Yes they'd say something like 'Well given the size of the sample, and the way the numbers are written in different formats eg d/m and m/d to fit the theory, given the selective evidence presented as being important relating to the number 108, and then taking into account the overwhelming numbers of things that

a. happen every day
b. conveniently aren't mentioned

then we conclude that the findings presented are practically as unmeasurable as to be insignificant'.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
999 is the UK emergency services but that date passed without incident - I would've thought that'd be more likely to take precedence over India's 108 toll free number.

Some things just boil down to coincidence, although part of me is quite surprised that there's been no incidents in London since the Olympics kicked off.

I have been surprised myself...with all of that Illuminati symbolism. Not even a firecracker. I guess its good, I don't want anyone to get hurt. Well, that's not exactly true, life is very boring. I want to see 10,000 people get nuked...but I would prefer they be clones or something. You know, people without a soul....Feminists for instance.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The emergency phone number list isn't very big. You seem to be making excuses in advance for how August the 10th has correctly been predicted as a NWO event date.

Err, read what I was saying. You take different numbers from different countrys and compare them to a list with dates that are significant to you in some way. Every day something along the lines of the shooting is happening. See how pointless this list is?

You only choose special dates. Dates where already conspiracy theories are revolving around. So you select what you want to see and that´s not the way it should be.

By the way, the mayor part of the world uses DD-MM-YYYY time format.
Go fit that with 11/9, 11/3 and find a emergency number for it if you can.
Oh something happened on the 11/2 somewhere in the last 100 years, IT MUST CORRELATE WITH EUROPEAN EMERGENCY NUMBER.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I dare to ask:

are you?

The emergency phone number list isn't very big. You seem to be making excuses in advance for how August the 10th has correctly been predicted as a NWO event date.

And what tells us this? That your list is void. Another thing, in my timezone the 10. August did not happen yet, nor in any other timezone, so why are you so adamant about being it a "NWO date"

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

You seem to be making excuses in advance for how August the 10th has correctly been predicted as a NWO event date.

Wow. Wait you have a time machine now? You've seen what happens?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I studied Maths at Cambridge, UK

I dare to ask:

are you?

And what tells us this? That your list is void. Another thing, in my timezone the 10. August did not happen yet, nor in any other timezone, so why are you so adamant about being it a "NWO date"

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I studied Maths at Cambridge, UK

What a coincidence. But if you did, you can easily calculate the % for us to proof your point. Because you said a mathematician would tell you otherwise, and now surprise surprise you are one, you can proof your point.
I´m waiting

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

The emergency phone number list isn't very big.

violet,

The NWO attack dates don't come from the emergency number list, what's actually happening is that the NWO attack dates and the emergency numbers are both being pulled from another list, which is the list of numbers that have a lot of meaning and power to the Elite/Secret Societies.

So do they come from the phone list or not, make your mind up.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In addition, no way is he an mathematician. I would bet my hydro equipment for that.

In the list you'll see that the emergency number doesn't have to be in the same location as the attack
Those are random numbers you've come up with, you can match any dates with random numbers, but for two lists of numbers to match exactly that's incredibly unlikely, less likely than winning the lottery Jackpot

The proof you are a fraud, delivered by yourself.

To be clear, I´m not saying there will be no attack for sure, I´m saying your reasoning is totally unfounded and you are not a mathematician. I read some of your earlier posts and you seem to be a full flesh illuminati conspiracy theorist. Your word choice and all, I don´t believe you one bit about the math degree.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
regardless of any validity of the phone book claim - why london ?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Thanks for admitting that, this will now make all legit posters highly suspicious of your purpose here

Originally posted by christina-66
Personally I'm of the view that threads like this should be derailed - into the realms of common sense. There are ten digits in our number system - only ten - that make up every number ad infinitum. How easy is it to make any pattern you want to from those ten digits? Easy peasy....

'Deny ignorance' is ATS's motto - not encourage and promote ignorance. Of course something will happen 10th August - something always does.

Yes my purpose is to deny ignorance NOT promote it. That IS the purpose of this site - and the reason that I joined it. Your egocentric numerological argument is a theory....a wild one.

Here on ATS threads get closer to the truth as counter arguments based on opinion, fact and logic are presented to counter wild claims in ops. If, at the end of that process you can come back with a credible and salient submission as to why all contributors are wrong and you are correct - maybe, just maybe, you might be on to something. That would not appear to be the case here. Sorry.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join