It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about what i seen ?`

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixBlue
if anyone could post any links or information it would be really helpful

Watch this video. Simon goes into great detail about his encounters with the ETs. There are other people on different videos, too, which you will see on the AMMACH site.
I hope this helps. There are four videos from Simon. I chose his because he will probably answer all the questions you have, and he has pictures of what they looked like.
A family member saw the same thing you describe just a month or so ago standing in the doorway of her son's bedroom. These are the Mantis ETs that you and my family member saw. They can make you black out. I don't know what their agenda is with the human race, but a lot more people seem to be witnessing them lately.

edit on 8/8/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thank you sled

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'd advise strongly against trying to provoke it, whatever you think it may be.

What bothers me the most about your experience is the displacement of your own self after you passed out. I mean, you woke up in your own room but not on your bed, if i read correctly.

I'd follow the advice given by other users and contact a local priest or a spirit healer of sorts.
I don't believe you've been visited by anything alien in the extra terrestrial sense.

But anyone that would be able to communicate directly with you will be able to get a proper "feel" of your experience.

Oh and don't second guess what you've seen, by consulting psychotherapists and whatnot.

I'm leaning more on the spiritual side of things here.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixBlue

Do you live in Louisiana? The way you type your words, and a few other things you say, sound almost Cajun. I lived in Louisiana for quite a few years.

Also, your description of a "shotgun house," is quite common in the area.

First of all, what are legends in your area? Is this some type of swamp legend you are talking about? Who else in your area has had an experience like this?

edit on 9-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i know where your talking about Sulie i grown up in the northern part close to new york im like in the middle now but most of my family southern

and i just thought if i tried to provoke it i might be able to get some answers only reason i would do it because it did not hurt me the first time i seen it ?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixBlue

It didn't hurt you? It scarred you enough that you're here two years later still being "haunted" by that memory... that's damage enough in my book.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
ya it scary because i did not understand it, but it did not physically hurt me the first time ?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It was probably the grim reaper. Or the vampire fairy

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
not funny, im just came to ats because i thought there might been a way to find answers to what i seen and dont understand

it dont scare me as much anymore since i have not seen it since then but to live and to think that i might not find answers to something that was one of the most scary weird experience is what really scares me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join