It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about what i seen ?`

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a while back i had to get up in the middle of the night and when i went to open my brother door it felt really warm in the room, when the door opened there was a reptile humanoid figure standing over my brother bed it had a black rob on with some writing on a silver strip at the bottom, which i cant remember what it looked like but i remember it the moment when i seen it turn i was scared to death it was the first time i was so scared in my life my body felt like it lock up i could not scream or move, the only thing i remember once it turn around at looked at me was it eyes was glowing red and i think i passed out after that, i got up the next morning laying next to my bed. im not sure what i seen but i seen it im not hear trying to make people mad im just looking for answers to something that scared me for years.

thank you for your time reading this

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Just a few things, if you don’t mind.

What does your brother remember of the incident, if anything? Surely he must’ve at least felt it’s presence in some way?

What was the reason you went to your brothers’ room? Was it because you were just checking in on him, or was it because you felt something was wrong?

How long ago did this happen, and has anything happened since?

You say you don’t remember anything either, and you woke up back in your room next to your bed. So a bad dream maybe, where you’ve fell out of bed and woke up feeling as though it was real? It sounds like a typical dream (or nightmare) with a more serious connotation?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
the way the house was made the restroom is in his room, and he was asleep it was just standing next to the bed looking over him, and about 2 years ago i was 19 at the time we live together i got up before him as well and his door was still open from where i opened it that night i never told him what i seen, this is the first time ive ever told anyone this

and only other thing was after a very close friend who would visit the house a lot died, and a couple month after he died my farther said he seen a solid black figure in the room it just stood there a couple seconds then he said it noticed him looking at it and it just faded away i never understood much of it since i did not see it my self
edit on 7-8-2012 by PhoenixBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixBlue

So the entire house must walk through his room to access the bathroom.

The death of your friend is a shame, not a great situation to find yourself in, but I suppose you believe that this Being is the cause, or part of it?

Where did your father see the Being? In the same room as you? If your father and you both have seen it, and it seems interested in your brother, maybe this is something you should investigate further.

Do you believe there’s a reason this being is there?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
the first thing i seen looked like it had scaled skin on it face, the thing my dad seen was just a solid black figure he said, and i was just bringing it up because you ask if anything else happened after that, and it did not happen the in the same room it happen in the room before it, just a note the house is a shotgun style house that means the layout of the house is that the rooms are connected in a line

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
right now i do not have my medical card, but as soon as i do im wanting to go see a psychiatrist to see if my brain is somehow shadowing my memory of what happened after i seen the thing, i came to ats to try to learn what this was or what the purpose of the event was ?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

This is the best idea of the house I can find.

So using the example above, the first time your father saw it then, would be in Bed 2, being the solid black mass, and then you would've seen it in Bed 1 whilst trying to use the Bathroom, the entity now being a reptile like humanoid.

I think first things first, if you're serious, is to find out if any immediate family (especially your brother) have been meddling with more sinister rituals maybe? Something that could've caused a demonic entity to enter your house?

A Ouija board, to all extents, can bring evil spirits into the household, which is something I believe you may be dealing with. I know there are quite a few members here who specialize in said areas, way beyond what I can tell you.

Do you know of any reasons why this entity would be in your house? If not, ask your father, considering he’s seen something as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
to be honest a really long time ago, i remember me and some friends around the age 13 got one of the boards from a local store and were playing with it that night and when we were in the process a blue ball of what looked like static electricity went by the front of us on the floor at a really quick speed, all 3 of us remember seeing it, we did not think much of it since it was at the store and are parents told us it was just a game

it no offence to my brother but i dont think he would even know about any rituals or anything close to it, he not that smart of a person he dont catch on to things that quick, he kinda old time like my parents im 21 right now he going on 30 and my dad around 48 or 49 right now, i had to show him how to use facebook and cell phone like i had to show my farther
edit on 7-8-2012 by PhoenixBlue because: add some information about my brother

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Was the friend that unfortunately died, one of the three friends involved in that particular incident? And you did use a Ouija Board then?

Ouija Boards aren’t so much a game. Most people believe they’re a gateway between us and unknown entities. Some may be deceased family, others never human at all, which is why it can be so dangerous using them. It’s speculation, but if you seriously believe something is up, using the Ouija Board may be the cause. Again though, they are people here way more advised on the subject than me.

A quick search, even here on ATS, will provide you with extensive amounts of information on the subject.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
we used the board, but no the person that died was a close family friend who was of a really late age in his late 70's

i have a few questions which i wish i knew the answers to

the first is how i got moved from when i passed out to the spot i was in before, it scares me to think that it could of physically lift me

the second is what the thing i seen was ?

and i have not thought of it much but i kinda wish i could understand what the blue ball of electricity was and if it could of caused any physical harm

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
i was looking online to try to find something that kinda looked like it

try to think of that with a brown skin color and the robe was a black color but the texture of the skin correct
but the eyes was one of the most striking features they were solid red which was one of the things that scared me so much of it i think

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Even though it looks similar to the famed "Reptilian" or the Annunaki, or whatever it is they're called, I still believe you're dealing with something Demonic, or Spiritual, because ot the connection between the Ouija Bourd.

You should read accounts of other people who've used Ouija Boards, and see if any of their experiences match yours, because what people experience largely varies. It can been an unseen force, or like in your case, something physical, and is clearly connected to your family now.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
im trying to be open minded to anything it could be, i just looked at some of the post of people using the board they dont seem to match much,

is there anything i should do, i live in the room my brother use to now,
should i try to provoke it and if you have any suggestion on how to
i really just want to find answers even if it has to come to that

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
there some other information im not sure if it would be useful or not but i use to be really strongly connected with empathy when i was young, but because of the emotions tended to be over powering on my body i had to learn to force my control to not feel emotions

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

You want to do the opposite. Don't aggravate this.

Ignoring it can help for a while. With some spirits, I've read demanding that it’s your house, and that whatever it isn’t welcome can be successful, but only if you're sincere and aren't afraid.

For now, ignore whatever it is, if nothing is happening. If it continues, local priests can be very informative, and provide the help and attention necessary.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
that a issue i don't know which priest to ask, i have no religion it hard to for to believe in god without physical proof of it, im not saying that i don't think there god, just in my own belief there might been a god but not the one the book are written after

i know it not recommended but is there any information you could give me to provoke it ?
i know it dont seem logical to ask of this

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Intresting post.

Personally man, I wouldent instantanousley jump to the conclusion that you were visitied by a demon/alien being. The fact that it happened at night, and the fact that you later woke up in your bed suggests that it was either a case of sleep paralysis or a bad dream.

However it seems to have geniunely scared you to the point where you recall it years after, so it could be more than a dream.. so im wondering if you could answer some things

1. Does your brother have any re-collections of that night? Was he asleep whilst the entity was there or was he in a frozen state of paralysis with the entity above him?

2. At what point did you pass out? Did the entity look directly at you at any point making you pass out or did you just see its general face/body and then pass out?

3. When you woke up in bed did you feel different in any way? Did you awake in a strange position (opposite side of the bed you would normally sleep on for example) or with any items of clothes misssing

I eagerly await your response

P.S - The fact that you feel you had a higher level of empathy as a child is intresting, by empathy do you just mean overall happiness? In paranormal experiences the person going through the 'experience' sometimes feels a heightened sense of spirutal awareness, whilst people going through 'abductions' sometimes feel intense emotion, almost like the entity abducting them acitvates a chemical in their brain to relax them/make them feel at ease, and they report feeling more happy/empathatic after the experence.
edit on 7-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
my brother don't know anything about it he was fully asleep at the time,

i passed out when it turned around to look at me my body froze and i remember falling to the ground

i woke up laying in front of my bed which i would never do which scared me the most because when i was thinking of it, it had to physically move me from that spot to the front of the bed

i mean by empathy that i could feel other people emotions including my own emotions, it just came to much over the years so i got to the point that i had to learn to stop even feeling my own emotions

it no offence to anyone, but i know it happened and it was no dream, i just wish to understand and have some answers that why i came to ats

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
if anyone could post any links or information it would be really helpful

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Some personal note from the hypnotherapist, i just went today it was my first trip to a hypnotherapist

1 - Skin that looked kinda like a brown lizard type skin
2 - Eyes reflected a bright red color
3 - Standing like a humanoid
4 - it was wearing a black rob only visible part was the head
5 - It was standing next to my brother bed and it did not turn around until a couple seconds after i enter the room
6 - when it noticed the sound the door makes when it open all the way it turned around and that when it made eye contact i could not move i was frozen solid at the time unable to move or scream

and im not sure if my brother was asleep he was laid out on the bed in a sleep position , i never asked him if he knew what happened that night i did not want to seem like a freak or scare him about it

that where my memory ends
edit on 8-8-2012 by PhoenixBlue because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by PhoenixBlue because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join