It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Get Ready" something is going to happen......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with this guys prediction in this thread.

If Nibiru is indeed coming in, then it'd cause the Earth's water to slish slosh around and cause tsunamis.

Also, this would explain the uptick in geological activity of late. Just last night a couple of the volanoes in NZ started showing an uptick in activity and one erupted today. (Mt. Tongariro) . Also, the Christchurch earthquake early last year with ongoing aftershocks.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Originally posted by drbatstein
The video isn't working for me, but you're right about something happening, the False Flag in London is due on Friday 10th August to launch the War on Iran

And where do you get this information!? Really, I mean really mate!

If you are so sure about this, why not warn the people that might be affected by this?

vvv

Here's one part of how I found out about this, similar lists have been posted on ATS over the years and keep getting updated each time there is a new NWO attack, but you also have to look for clues elsewhere of which there are many

911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001
311 Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004
77 London - Thursday 7th July 2005
112 Haiti - Tuesday 12th January 2010
311 Japan - Friday 11th March 2011
? 108 London - Friday 10th August 2012 ?

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number
108 In India 108 is the toll-free emergency telephone number

Also

- 108 degrees Fahrenheit is also the internal temperature at which the human body's vital organs begin to fail from overheating

- The pre-historic monument Stonehenge is about 108 feet in diameter.

- 108 is a highly significant number in Mathematics, Religion and the arts and Martial arts

- Look into the popular kids tv show "Hero: 108"

- In the anime series 'Tokko'' by Hellraiser films, 108 is the number of pieces in a puzzle created as a doorway between the world of demons and this one.
edit on 7-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

Talk about tenuous. Really, what has an Indian emergency number got to do with the UK or the Olympics?
The only date that comes close is 9/11, which is only due to Americans changing the months/dates around.

Anyway, can you prove that any of the dates were openly stated as a forewarning before the events you posted, from conspiracy websites to the MSM? I highly doubt it.

I hope you come on here Saturday to explain why the false flag didn't take place.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
reply to post by TKfourtwoone

How could we possibly tell if it's fake/unreliable when we aren't told who is speaking. Unless I'm missing something....

If we knew who was speaking we could start from there.

It's a guy named John Moore. Here is the thread...John Moore/Nibiru

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKfourtwoone

For those of you who cannot view the video, Planet Nibiru is poised (allegedly) to make a pass between 17 August 2012 and 26 September 2012.......

Presumbly it's still hundreds of light years away in hyper-space and using a Romulan cloaking device - hence the fact that there is more evidence for 20ft unicorns living in the Moon that there is for a fictional planet suddenly materialising out of nowhere in our solar system?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join