It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hmmmmmmmmm............

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
just as I was writing a thread in the conspiracy forum as i was getting into it(almost done) all my words dissaperd and it was as if i never wrote the words, my computer didn't glitch, dint slow down no tabs were opened or closed the words just simply dispersed and my operating system and browser didn't skip a beat, never seen that happen before. or heard of it. What was my thread about you ask, ATS being a government controlled site just to corral conspiracy theorist as to monitor them. has anybody else experienced something like this?
edit on 7-8-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Dunno, sounds a bit odd, not as odd as some guy singing Boys2men at the top of his voice next to me in the smoking area though :S aha.

Probley best it dissapeared, I'm sure ATS LLP are bored of being accused! Lol
edit on 7-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This clearly sounds like an act of God.
Never had such an experience, but of course, I would not dare to conspire against ATS here.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

why not? if you get banned, you come back as a nub with a new account? it been done before and will happen again

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If I were a shill, I'd say You are right! But I'd have an agenda, to make you agree with me.

So.. ATS is a government site.. Best thing they can do is delete your posts pre-submit?!

Naww, they'd say "Go for it, say it... how best to say we're not, than to say we let you do it..."

And they do.. Or is that their sub-plan? To remove it, and then say they wouldn't because either way... OO

Now I'm confused.

I think your hat is too tight...

There are many things ATS is guilty of... grrmrmmrmmrmmgrumble ** but deleting the bagatrillion "zomg dey are gubmint I swears!!" threads, they are not.. not unless you drop to the level of utter gutter snipe..

And then they shoot you in the face with a big fat shot gun of SHADDUP!!

*bights tongue* squeak.. i .. grrgle.. gah!!! I can mention a .. *cuts hands off*

edit on 7-8-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by ecapsretuo

why not? if you get banned, you come back as a nub with a new account? it been done before and will happen again

Yeah, we can all be Bernard.. Sure..

What good does it do?

If you're not happy then go somewhere else? It's not brain science...

Oo

and ps I thought I was about to be banned recently... I really did.. I deserved to be, if you ask me. considering my attitude.. but here I am.

and my worst gripe was ... well it's not thinking ATS is a covert government operation...

why here if so bad?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Nothing happened, you imagined it. I would ask for proof of this happening, but alas, there is none, since it dissapeared.

It was all your imagination.

vvv

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

interesting side note, before i left to work i made a post on one of my threads, i then logged out of my windows account(as i always do) cause my roommate shares this computer with me. i came back tonight and my windows profile was logged in and a word pad shortcut was randomly in the middle of my desktop( didn't put it there, i don't use word pad) i thought it was maybe a mistake on my part, but then this happened and it made me wonder

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

i enjoy reading others points of view as to compare them to my own

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

i hope so

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You can use the windows search tool to look for "Logmein" files on your computer. It is the number one tool used by amateur to low level eve droppers and shouldn't be there if you didn't put it there.

Also, if you've been away from your computer for most of the day, you can do a search for all files modified during the time you were away. Occasionally there are one or two system files that get automatically updated but there should not be a handful of modified files. This is a hard one for snoops to cover their tracks on and is something you can check on your own in a minute.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

care to embellish or i shall i google?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

ATS makes it a habit, nay, it's mission, to hack the computers of people who are writin threads about us being controlled by the government. All that MKULTRA and DARPA pre-crime tech really comes in handy.

In about 8 minutes your door will be kicked down and 10 well dressed men and women will take you to an undisclosed location. There, your mind will be purged of all information you've ever learnt and you will wake up in a mental hospital under somebody else's name.

So...nice knowing you?

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
A picture tells a thousand stories.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sounds like you accidentally highlighted your entire post without noticing.

Then your next key stroke erased everything. It happened to me before.

If it ever happens again. Try to right click and then Undo.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

thank you sir, thanks for contributing and proposing a possible scnerio instead of using sarcasm(looking at u mods) as a defense mechanism

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

here is and idea, if u and your fellow mods don't want to mistaken for government officials maybe when you 404 a thread there shouldn't be a bunch of faceless dudes that look like secret service, troll much?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by tothetenthpower

here is and idea, if u and your fellow mods don't want to mistaken for government officials maybe when you 404 a thread there shouldn't be a bunch of faceless dudes that look like secret service, troll much?

Where's the fun in that?

It's just tiresome to be constantly called something you are not, when there is absolutely no reasoning behind it.

People jump to conclusions, and I get it we are a conspiracy website.

But really, we aren't government. They don't care about this place.
edit on 8/7/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
your one of the first people to not dodge the question when confronted with such claims, gov?dis info-agent, so that's cool, but if i was working for the gov, like you guys might possibly be, i would deny it as well, just like the gov has denied a bunch of stuff that is true

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It's been denied plenty:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mean, we basically make fun of it now, because of how many times it's been explained.

I mean technically I do work for the government, but that's completely outside of ATS. And it's the Canadian Government, so nothing to worry about.
edit on 8/7/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join