It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No body believes me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I wont try,
I will.
I Wont lie,
Truthfully,
I will be with you.
Don’t believe me.
Don’t doubt me.
For if you do,
as much as you want to
you cant be with me.
You wont lift me,
or see me.
Even touch,
is way beyond me.
Just be free,
and it can be.
Naturally, effortlessly
is the way,
with me.
That road,
that leads to me
can only be found
in me.
It so easy,
just breathe,
together with me.
Your pain
is lost in me.
Remember,
its always free,
to be with me.
So easy,
often nobody
ever can believe me.

eliberocelta melbourne 2012

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I give that a 5/10. It was ok..

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
And thats how I shall live my life

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
psychology or personal story? Poetry? Short story?

what do I know, I'm a ghost wandering betwixt the here and the then. never to be and never to ever have been..

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

I like the Albert Camus quote, never heard of it nor him before! It's funny because I live that way to the very best of my ability! I'm often scorned for it but I just want freedom for me and my family! It isn't much to ask really...

My son anon is truly a free man/baby... He has NOT been "registered" and will never be unless he decides to do it himself! People say to me "but what about a passport" "but what about a bank account" "but what about when he wants to work"... All these questions have answers and to be honest I'm pretty sick of giving them lol...

Ultimately it comes down to the fact that if all these things require state control then we want NON and if anon does then that will be HIS choice to make...

People are so scared of freedom, true freedom, they really think they need the nanny state to run their lives! It makes me wanna throw up! Though I am not apposed to people wanting nor letting the state control their lives! Just leave me and my family out of it!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
psychology or personal story? Poetry? Short story?

what do I know, I'm a ghost wandering betwixt the here and the then. never to be and never to ever have been..

everything is intertwined so very insightful ghost yeah be.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I am proud to know you and hear about you, thanks for being yourself.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder
reply to post by mee30

Thanks, what else can I be? I gotta be me!

Our son was born at home unassisted also, I had the honor of helping to deliver him... What a moment! Truly breathtaking!

3 days later we had police and midwives force their way into our home! Apparently giving birth is against the law! Or so they seemed to think! He's 8 months old now and doing just fine.

I have 3 children in total and we home educate all of them, or rather they educate themselves and we help them along their journey.

We have been harassed by the state on several occasions but in has not stopped us one bit!

Glad to meet another free thinking individual.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

the prophet
reply to post by mee30

On Children
Kahlil Gibran

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by ancientthunder

My son anon is truly a free man/baby... He has NOT been "registered" and will never be unless he decides to do it himself! People say to me "but what about a passport" "but what about a bank account" "but what about when he wants to work"... All these questions have answers and to be honest I'm pretty sick of giving them lol...

I say congratulations for standing up to your beliefs.. If I could take my time back, i would of done the same for my daughters and let them choose whether they want to be registered like domestic pets

Ultimately it comes down to the fact that if all these things require state control then we want NON and if anon does then that will be HIS choice to make...

Exactly and when he gets older you can show him why you didn't do it either...

People are so scared of freedom, true freedom, they really think they need the nanny state to run their lives! It makes me wanna throw up! Though I am not apposed to people wanting nor letting the state control their lives! Just leave me and my family out of it!

Agreed. Unfortunetly I have no control of the way my daughters live being seperated but as long as I can live my life the way I choose, each to there own and dont come whinging when the SHTF
The government control certain parts of me, but in the end, the game is played my way and has been for a very long time...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Originally posted by ancientthunder
reply to post by mee30

3 days later we had police and midwives force their way into our home! Apparently giving birth is against the law! Or so they seemed to think! He's 8 months old now and doing just fine.

I have 3 children in total and we home educate all of them, or rather they educate themselves and we help them along their journey.

We have been harassed by the state on several occasions but in has not stopped us one bit!

Stick it up them.....

top topics

join