It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 8th will mark the start of the George Zimmerman trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I believe that August 8th is the first day of the George Zimmerman trial. I understand that there are some key eyewitnesses who will testify on behalf of George Zimmerman at this trial who are residents of the housing complex who witnessed the attack of Treyvon Martin against George Zimmerman from their homes looking out the windows and doorways as the events unfolded.

I predict that George Zimmerman will be found innocent of all charges and this will set off a national riot and looting situation propped up and fueled by social media such as twitter, facebook and smart phone apps. much like the flash mobs we have seen.

I HOPE for the best but I will PLAN for the worst. I predict some serious civil unrest coming down the pipe if George Zimmerman is found innocent.

Stay safe out there and just be sure to watch the news for when this verdict is read.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DirectDemocracy

So...thread # 8,264 on the George Zimmerman trial.....

Des

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I think it will be snowing on the hilltops of hell before he is convicted as well. I am not sure it will lead to rioting though. The news on this just kind of disappeared, which means a lot of folks have forgotten about it already. Whether the start of the trial will reverse that or not, I have no clue.

Nobody rioted after OJ...but that isn't saying a lot either.
I hope people can keep a level head about it though. Causing harm to others and businesses etc will do nothing to correct what they may feel is wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Sorry I did not see any threads at all about this topic in the Civil Unrest forum. Apparently the mods thought it would be a good idea to move a topic about civil unrest from the civil unrest forum into the politicians forum? Interesting to say the least.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is one trial I am 100% sure that the person will be found not guilty. As far as I am concerned this should have never have gone to trial. If it wasn’t for MSM and other news organizations misrepresenting the facts to boost their ratings it wouldn’t have.

I just wish my state could send MSM the bill for this trial because of it.

I wonder how they are going to find anyone to sit on the jury who hasn't aleady made up there mind on this.

The trial I would like to see is the one against the Black Panther who offered a reward for Zimmerman’s death. I heard he was arrested. I want to know how that turns out.

new topics

top topics

join