It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I dreamt that a dog turned into a bull

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
In a bath tub no less!

Anyway, I was in this dream talking to my fiancee's mother about our new dog (have two dogs but no new one) and how he was getting bigger than my girls (dogs). I was giving them all a bath at the same time and had stepped back to talk to her when the dog started get bigger and bigger. I turned to say something and when I looked back he had turned into a bull. Big horns, too. Turned upward. It was more odd than scary.

Anyone have any ideas what this could signify? I know not many put stock into their dreams but, I've always been interested in them.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
You can always do a search for bulls in symbology to see if any of it means anything to you or if there is a upside-down bull symbol. If not you might just take the meaning of another one that matches your dream then take the reverse of its meaning (hence the upside-down).
edit on 7-8-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Yes yes.. you could have dreamed snakes were smothering you in your bed, be thankful it was a mere dog returning to bull form.

I've actually started recording my dreams, physically, because I know I yell out in real life. the reality seeps through into this purpose we call life.

when I hear myself scream the same as I do in my mind, I will know it is not imagined.

dire thoughts not just a result, but the cause.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
sh!t you weren't supposed to know I could do that.

From Dog x

top topics

join