It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did my dream predict the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
In the past i've had dreams which have seemingly predicted the future, though i only knew after the event actually happened.

Anyway a few days ago (and to sum up the dream quickly), i had a dream that my house was floating in space and i could see earth from my lounge room window. At this point i saw what i thought was a triangular shaped craft in the sky, it started to move and manoeuvre it's way towards me. As it did, it transformed into a red dragon, you know one of your generic dragon looking mythological creatures.

When i woke up i felt that the dragon was really significant, as the whole dream was quite emotionally and symbolically charged, so i googled the significance of it and found no real connection to my own thoughts/life etc.

Anyway so last night i was watching true blood (I know, i know, don't blame me, my ex-girlfriend got me into it years ago), and the episode involved a police officer being a member of the KKK, and his partner was a dragon (kkk ranking title), whom wore a red robe. As i found this out it instantly flashed my memories back to the dream at which point i decided to check RT news to find out that a 'white supremacist' was potentially responsible for the mass shooting at the Sikh temple.

Could this be related? I don't know, there could be more too it but i know there are those ATS members out there that enjoy dream predictions.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

How can we answer when we are still in the present?

So my answer...No.

Only because you don't have pics or sources...
Hey, it's ATS!

Peace

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

So my answer...No.

Hey, it's ATS!

Peace

If you read my actual post you would see that the referred future is now the past. Reading does wonders for legitimate discussion.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Anyway a few days ago (and to sum up the dream quickly), i had a dream that my house was floating in space and i could see earth from my lounge room window. At this point i saw what i thought was a triangular shaped craft in the sky, it started to move and manoeuvre it's way towards me. As it did, it transformed into a red dragon, you know one of your generic dragon looking mythological creatures. When i woke up i felt that the dragon was really significant, as the whole dream was quite emotionally and symbolically charged, so i googled the significance of it and found no real connection to my own thoughts/life etc.

Biblically speaking, the Dragon and its symbolic significance is quite predominant - particularly Revelations.

The triangle morphing into a dragon makes me think of the particular theory that the UFO's (Triangle shape viewed from space) and their occupants are in fact demons (Dragons minions) and this was perhaps the message of the dream, imo.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

So my answer...No.

Hey, it's ATS!

Peace

If you read my actual post you would see that the referred future is now the past. Reading does wonders for legitimate discussion.

And it's always easy to predict something from the past isn't it?

My answer? Still no.

Peace

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
They are alpha-draconians... and they are coming to take you away.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

So my answer...No.

Hey, it's ATS!

Peace

And it's always easy to predict something from the past isn't it?

My answer? Still no.

Peace

whoooosh

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
No. It didn't.

If you'd come here before the event and said 'Hey I dreamt such and such' and then it happened, then your dream predicted the future.

What you've done, what so many people who 'predict' things do, is retrofit something into an event that has already happened.

That's not prediction. That's severely underestimating the number of things and finding random coincidences important.

HTH.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

FWIW . . .

my best sense is that your dream IS predictive AND has NOT YET happened.

The dragon = satan-UFO connection is certainly an interesting one.

A friend just mentioned the ?new? movie BATTLESHIP in such regards . . . hmmm

And, there have been a 'LOT' (well above average) of recent Christian prophetic sources mentioning

THE RED DRAGON (China) attacking the USA with Russia et al.

Revelation speaks of satan as a dragon . . . attacking Israel and other righteous ones in the END TIMES.

It is CONCEIVABLE that your dream relates to the Aurora shootings in the sense that there may well be a satanic globalist involvement. I just have a strongER conviction that your dream has not yet happened or has sequences of happening in an increasing way.

my impressions FWIW . . . caveat . . . I normally don't have much of an impression about dreams and so don't comment. This one . . . for whatever reason . . . I had the above moderately strong impressions in my spirit.

I do believe your dream is prophetic and has either not happened yet or mostly not happened yet--at least not to the degree it will.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

the 1st of the hannibal lecter novels
was titled Red Dragon and referenced a blake painting

odd how you and everyone else [save jude] consider dragons to be symbols of evil

the dragon is also a symbol of the Imagination [also see: Poimandres, Pymander]

also some UFO's are actually Sylphs [air elementals]

and the big old ones are called Space-Dragons
[look up dragons seen over china/asia]

new topics

top topics

join