It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Administration (2001-2005) - Worst 4 years in American History?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
First U.S. presidency to authorize a terrorist attack on U.S. soil (Project Northwoods) in order to politically pander (Bush approval ratings soar after 9/11) and at the same time, strip us of basic constitutional rights and make terrorist an umbrella term which can now label just about anyone, foreign or domestic.

Our economy is now in shambles (although Clinton is by no means innocent in this debacle), we live in constant fear of Arab terrorists when it was the Bush Administration itself that knocked down the WTC towers...we're losing jobs on a monthly basis...the gap between the rich and poor is increasing by the moment...and NOBODY is certain of where this country is going.

Before Bush took office, did ANYONE see us being where we are now currently at in 2004? I certainly didn't. No president is perfect but this Bush Administration has run the country into the ground...and we are on the verge of a totalitarian state Hitler and Stalin would both love. Our forefathers are rolling in their graves right now.

80 years from now, kids will be reading textbooks in their history classes about how George W. Bush and his power-hungry, dictatorship-striving administration directly preceded the fall of America as the world's superpower.

Makes me sick.

Not trying to start an argument, just needed to vent. I hate the fact that my (future) children will probably not enjoy the quality of life and blissful innocence that I did as a child.

[Edited on 10/11/2004 by Paranoid Freak]

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What a boring story I suppose.

Look at all the concern for liberty and fiscal sanity

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Truely the reign of error is over

edit on 4-9-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Are you honestly trying to tell us that 2001-2005 were worse than the Civil War?

new topics

top topics

join