It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

I am also beginning to believe that most of the natural, manmade, and economic "disasters" of the last 12-14years are done with a purpose and that its all according to agenda 21. Check out my thread "agenda 21,disasters,and you" (shameless plug I know but the maps and places seem to fit imo . I'm on my phone so sorry about no real link) And if this 104 thing plays out again there will be no more doubt for me.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
I live and work in Tasmania, and a fisherman on the EAST COAST told me one of the buoys recorded a 30m wave last week. A small test maybe? I'ma gunna listen to this prediction. Cheers

Yes, I believe there was a thread on here about a buoy that recorded a 30m drop in water level...someone please chime in on this one...im trying to find it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Apparently an amoured cavalry regiment was caught on the move yesterday, probably the 11th from Fort Irwin, California - does this have anything to do with this prediction? Does the government know this might happen soon?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by damingus

That might have been me........but I couldn't find the reading of the buoy, but it is certainly possible as one was recorded dropping 100m on the same day this year as the 8.6 Indonesian quake.

But we did have two NZ volcanoes erupt on the same day, yesterday, one of them has been extinct since 50 BC or so..............

The Indo-Australian plate is definitely active - but the kind of EQ's this person is talking about would be massive.

If it hadn't been for the two NZ volcanoes and Australian-Pacific plate boundary recent activity I would be very skeptical, but because of that I think this is within the realm of possibility - but the chance are remote - but if I were in the predicted tsunami zone I would not bet my life or the life of my family on a 1000:1 chance.

Here is my thread on that tectonic activity:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 7-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
After a bit of a search, I found two interesting tidbits:

The first is a link to another FB profile, wherein the author provides a rundown of everything known about Mitchell Coombes, including all of his upcoming predictions;

Coombes Compilation

The second is a news item, video included, of literally hundreds of tanks being shipped via railway to Southern California on August 7, 2012. Please note, as the text contained in the link states, the reason for the shipping of so many tanks may, in fact, be benign, although the number of tanks appears to be unprecedented:

SoCal Tank Shipment August 7th

Perhaps random pieces with zero correlation, perhaps not. Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just posting to keep an eye out for updates on this.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So i have a question then ...... is this post by Mitchell NOT the warning? Or is it the warning?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturalHealer

Those tanks may be heading off to the Middle East

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Apparently an amoured cavalry regiment was caught on the move yesterday, probably the 11th from Fort Irwin, California - does this have anything to do with this prediction? Does the government know this might happen soon?

That video is pretty weird, but the first thing that comes to mind is that, if they were doing something nefarious, how hard would it be to cover the tanks, so that foul mouthed yokels wouldn't see and video record them?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

He is warning of a warning that is close.

Read it carefully, Mitchell did NOT give a 104 hour warning yet!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I assume because it says "we are getting extremely close to the 104 hour warning"...

That this is not his official 104 warning.

(Its called reading)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I don't think they would be heading off to the Mid-East with woodland green cammo.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don't think that video with the tanks is new,I seem to remember seeing it before.It would be kind of hard to forget the guys talking while taking the video but I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

No need to be a sarcastic prick.

If you have followed what he has posted in the past then you would see why this post might be confusing.

It's identical to the one he posted before Japan ...... but hey .... a warning for warning sounds fine to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

That video is pretty weird, but the first thing that comes to mind is that, if they were doing something nefarious, how hard would it be to cover the tanks, so that foul mouthed yokels wouldn't see and video record them?

I'm not saying it is evidence of anything, but it could be.

This equipment is one of the few parts of a brigade/division (yes I know the difference) that is hard to conceal.

If they were to try and cover up a mile-long train of these Abrams and Bradleys, do you think that would create fewer or more questions?

These vehicles don't fit in boxcars, and even under tarps with the large number of them I think it would be obvious who they belonged to and what they were.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Earthquake swarms occur all the time. Some, like the Mar. 11th quake in Japan are proceeded by enough activity that when looking back we can say something was up. But even a quake as big as Japans is "localized" to that region as this video lets us "visualize". The Tsunamis generated were huge there because of the proximity to the coast of Japan. All the way across the Pacific they were significantly smaller. If "Cali" and NSW are to be inundated by monster waves that reach so far inland there would almost have to be TWO quakes at entirely different locations.

If only one however it would affect many more places around the Pacific Rim instead of just "Cali" and NSW.

This is Japanese with the naralogue but hang and get a feel for the intensity of activity surrounding Japans monster Quake. Nobody saw this coming, by the way. People predicting stuff all the time. Dude hit the 1 in billions jackpot.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

If they were to try and cover up a mile-long train of these Abrams and Bradleys, do you think that would create fewer or more questions?

These vehicles don't fit in boxcars, and even under tarps with the large number of them I think it would be obvious who they belonged to and what they were.

I don't know enough about the area, so maybe there are people who are monitoring the trains, but if there aren't, no, I think that the only reason this was even noticed and filmed is because of the weirdness of it being so many tanks. If it was cars, or semi trailers or tanks under tarps so that you couldn't see that they were tanks, I don't think the guy with the camera would have paid it the slightest attention.

Again, that's with the assumption that people aren't monitoring what's going in and out of that base, and that this is just the casual observation that it appears to be.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

I don't know enough about the area, so maybe there are people who are monitoring the trains, but if there aren't, no, I think that the only reason this was even noticed and filmed is because of the weirdness of it being so many tanks. If it was cars, or semi trailers or tanks under tarps so that you couldn't see that they were tanks, I don't think the guy with the camera would have paid it the slightest attention.

Again, that's with the assumption that people aren't monitoring what's going in and out of that base, and that this is just the casual observation that it appears to be.

You make some good points.

Personally, if I saw a mile-long train with a few flat bed cars with objects covered with tarps, I wouldn't think much about it. However, if I saw the same mile-long train with HUNDREDS of flat bed cars with objects covered with tarps, I would immediately think "military", and my second thought would be "why cover them?".

But you are right, most people are asleep, question nothing, and much is done right under our noses with barely a peep or protest.

edit on 7-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

You think there is no forestry in the Middle East? There is! It's not all dessert.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I don't think they would be heading off to the Mid-East with woodland green cammo.

They are painted that way to confuse us (and anyone else watching). Once issued to the units who will train with them, they will be repainted before they are shipped to their final destination. Surely a war.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join