It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hey Guys.
I'm not sure on this one?

Last week we had two +6 on either sides of the plate:
MAP 6.1 2012/08/02 09:38:31 -8.379 -74.245 143.3 CENTRAL PERU
MAP 6.3 2012/08/02 09:56:45 -4.706 153.228 70.6 NEW IRELAND REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA

Source

Maybe this MIGHT just be happening and look at just what happened in NZ?
Source

RM
edit on 7-8-2012 by RocketMan0266 because: NZ Link

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Sydney's earthquake will be magnitude 9.5, California's earthquake will be magnitude 9.6, followed by two 9.4's, all of these tsunamis will be created in the same exact hour.

Will he be correct? I hope not - i live with 50kms of Sydney and AUstralia's East Coast.

When asked how far inland these tsunamis would reach and when exactly he will give his 104 hour countdown he replied, "70 miles inland. Days..."

the boxing day tsunami was caused from a ~9.3 and went about 2km inland.. i dont think a 9.5 will cause a tsunami to go 70 miles inland.. you should be safe where you are.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Isn't this the guy who was caught stealing from some charity? St Vinnies or Salvation Army?

He lied about taking donations from people to give to them, but never did!

Doesn't sound like a very upstanding citizen to me!

Why should we believe what this guy has to say?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I am no fan of his either, I remember when he joined ATS he came across like a complete ass to be honest.

As to his predictions, i do understand where you are coming from, but in his defence, he has stated that the 104 hour thing before and he explained it, he says that these are man made disasters caused by HAARP (I never really believed in HAARP another reason I am not convinced by him) and that the 104 hour mark is the point of no return, in other words once they reach that point he can say for certain that the event will happen because they cannot stop it. And so until he says it is that 104 hour warning he cannot say for certain it will happen because they may pull back.

With his Japan prediction he stated it 104 hours before the event and it happened, now it could of been a fluke, but that would be a rare fluke a +9 prediction to the day and time, however it is not still proof as it were and I will take a wait and see approach much like many others will. And if he did have information, would he not be trying to get the info out early as possible? Wouldn't you or I?

All this brings to mind one other question though, and a very serious one, IF and I capitalized for a reason because its a big if, but IF he is right this time, then that means he does have inside info, that means that HAARP really has been used to kill thousands upon thousands of innocent people, it has been used to poison the planet with Fukushima, it would be proof enough to me that the American government was butchering innocent people, people not even in a war zone, hitting California would also mean it is butchering and ruining its own people to, scary to think about, and what would people do? What would teh Americans do in face of this undeniable fact?

Just hope to god nothing happens

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
reply to post by Another_Nut

You my friend are a smart bunny, so happy to walk away from the tsunami comment, but i still mark it in the "unlikely" event.

My main focus really is the 9.5 mag quake in Sydney. - Mag Scale

"9.5 2.7 gigatons 11 EJ M_W Valdivia earthquake (Chile), 1960" - I mean seriously 2.78 gigtons of TNT going off, agan i do not believe this would not happen in the middle of our plate. (i'm settled on the Tsunami point you made!)

im just saying if it was a 9.5 in Sydney
and if you had 3 in the same hour think if the waves you would have where they met . crazy stuff....if you believe . maybe an impact ? not a real earthquake.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
Would guarantee nsw would never be able to win origin

Not that they had a chance anyway

Tsunami or not

Booo below the belt mate below the belt

I see it conversely, a tsunami affecting Sydney would be the only thing to save QLD next series! Afterall, it would wipe out all the refs and with no refs to save you it would be down to 17 on 17, something QLD has little experience with!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The biggest problem with ATS at the moment is NOISE!

If you don't have something productive to add to a thread then 'SAY IT TO YOURSELF' ! DON'T POST IT!

I have just read through 6 pages of fodder and it hurts.(Note: Some added value)

MODS: KEEP it on topic, I've seen so many replies OFF TOPIC. You hammer other threads and not this one?

So on topic. Could we be looking at another double quake on either side of the plate?

Sort of a 'rock n roll' scenario? What goes up, must come down? rocking of the Pacific plate?

RM

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This guy does these types of posts ongoing for attention only. He's nothing but a punk who got lucky once.

His Facebook is open for anyone to see (you don't have to be his "friend"). He posted that wasn't a warning. This is the type of posts he does always.

From his Facebook page after people called him out and questioned him about that post:

Mitchell Coombes What is there to fear? Nothing.
No 104hr countdown = no tsunami
9 hours ago · Like · 11

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This may also fit in with this link. . In this thread there is this clip :

in which the man talks about how his informants tell him about Nibiru is incoming and will pass Earth by 5-10 earth diameters at it's closest soon (He gives dates). So about as far as the moon and this will cause many earthquakes.

Living in New Zealand, we sit on a tectonic plate, thus getting Christchurch all shook up recently with ongoing tectonic activity as well as White Island picking up activity a couple of days ago and Mt. Tongariro erupting last night.

I wonder if the incoming body is causing this uptick in geological activity and whether this prediction has anything to do with it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RocketMan0266

If you don't have something productive to add to a thread then 'SAY IT TO YOURSELF' ! DON'T POST IT!

I have just read through 6 pages of fodder and it hurts.(Note: Some added value)

MODS: KEEP it on topic, I've seen so many replies OFF TOPIC. You hammer other threads and not this one?

So on topic. Could we be looking at another double quake on either side of the plate?

Sort of a 'rock n roll' scenario? What goes up, must come down? rocking of the Pacific plate?

RM

i think i speak for most people here when i say..

CHILL OUT. No need to come in barking orders

to be honest this thread has kept on track pretty well. Besides some of us are in the impact zone of this alleged incident, so i think we're allowed to be a little light hearted.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

that's weird..I rolled my eyes at first..so I went there to generate a word for me. The word was TROLLEY. This is very weird because all this week my husband has been begging me to sell our home and move back to San Francisco.

that's pretty freaky.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I believe someone here mocked the "plumes over CA" statement. I don't know where it came from. I assume it was Coombes, but I don't remember seeing the source or location of this predicton.

m.nbclosangeles.com...

These are most assuredly "plumes".

I seem to recall another prediction this past Spring that wasn't spot on, but was pretty chillingly close. I read that posting and he did seem to be a bit of an ass. But if my tail was tingling about a prediction and I placed it online, then the ribbing would chap my hide too. Each to his own.

I don't discount any of this. Been too many things lately that have made it real clear Mother Earth is P($&@"D about something. Krakatoa, Etna, Japan & animal deaths. Sorry folks, there needs to be a balance. We are crowding her a bit. She will take us out one way or another.

One last bit: I also seem to recall that he claimed some connection to HAARP. I'd think if that was true, he'd have recieved the Brietbart treatment and "died of natural causes"

Happy Tuesday, folks.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
New Zealand's Mount Tongariro volcano erupts
worldnews.nbcnews.com...

That said i don't think it will happen since 99,9% of predictions go wrong anyways.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
OK, I'll start by saying I'm on the fence on this whole twin Tsunami thing.
I'm not sure it's possible but at the start of last year If someone said an M9 quake near Japan would cause a tsunami and destroy a nuclear power plant, Killing a heap of people and contaminating a small portion of the worlds food supply. I would probably cal BS

But it happened... Unfortunately.

Which is why it's possibly something to keep in mind...

Also, Ive noticed a few posters saying If he gets it right, Then I'll believe Him...
Well, funnily enough a couple of them posted that same line in another prediction thread before the Japanese Earthquake... I'm not going to name names but you know who you are...

It's quite simple, This is a PRE-DIC-TION thread for those that need it spelt out and If I remember correctly, NO date has been set yet.... ie If it doesn't happen, feel free to kick the ^#*% out of it.
IF it does happen, Then quite a few of you owe the OP apologies....

Thats it, after all that I'm going to bed.
Play nice kiddies...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

Originally posted by magma
Would guarantee nsw would never be able to win origin

Not that they had a chance anyway

Tsunami or not

Booo below the belt mate below the belt

I see it conversely, a tsunami affecting Sydney would be the only thing to save QLD next series! Afterall, it would wipe out all the refs and with no refs to save you it would be down to 17 on 17, something QLD has little experience with!

In that case you need to pray to the blue god he delivers said tsunami

It would be your only hope

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsidethesquare

Originally posted by RocketMan0266

RM

i think i speak for most people here when i say..

CHILL OUT. No need to come in barking orders

to be honest this thread has kept on track pretty well. Besides some of us are in the impact zone of this alleged incident, so i think we're allowed to be a little light hearted.

Cause we are all gonna die

The prediction is final. I am nearly finished packing the car

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I would like to post something personal a dream prediction I had in July please see below,I hope this is ok.

Dream received premonition information within dream
Date: 10th/11th July 2012
Event possibly New Year’s Eve, many people everywhere very happy, drinking and eating, had the feel of a cocktail party. Could’ve been at a Hotel, or resort etc.
Guests are drawn to outside onto a piazza or veranda in open air. Many are looking to the evening sky .
There is speculation that there are fireworks being set off, prematurely by someone as the sky is full of sparks and flames etc. More people gather outside and point to the sky it looks like many sized meteors are coming through the atmosphere; some are exploding in the sky that’s why people have been thinking it is fireworks.
There is a break in the sky show of meteors. Suddenly we hear a whooshing sucking sound and see an enormous boulder type meteor hit the water to the right of us. The body of water is implied in the dream to be a river a very wide river trees can be seen in the distance over on the opposite side.
Masses of water are displaced and everyone begins to scream and run inside the building.
I turn back to the building but can’t see anyone I came with; I look back at the place where the boulder /meteor /small asteroid hit and nothing seems to be happening to the water. However the ground begins to shake violently and a huge earthquake begins everywhere the buildings are shaking and falling, people are falling over and getting badly hurt.
There is a lot of dust.

Dream ends.
Personal Notes:
I woke with a feeling of dread and immediately felt the dream begin to fade. I kept asking for the dream to come back which eventually it did in full like it was occurring all over again.
I personally believe this was a premonition like I had of 9/11 and also for the 2004 Tsunamis in Asia.
This time I was not an observer ,I was part of it.

I live in W. Australia and have had many "feelings" that an impending disaster has been on the cards for a long time .Perth is in waiting best get to the hills,or at least as far as Narrogin thats where the beach will be.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Wow now thats crazy...I would have never posted this,especially not on ATS(you know all how one post can discredit you forever here) but three days ago i dreamt of a huge earthquake in sydney...I wouldnt have put much on it if I wasnt present there...how odd is this?Im an african living in NYC,never been to Australia,have no relatives there,dont know a single aussie heck yet i was there in a train station....and I think i died during the quake lol..probably nothing to worry about...still wondering how i figured it was Sydney tho

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I live and work in Tasmania, and a fisherman on the EAST COAST told me one of the buoys recorded a 30m wave last week. A small test maybe? I'ma gunna listen to this prediction. Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Haven't read all the thread, not really into supposition. Here is some science that might partially back up your claims and let you all doom out.

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

Australian and American researchers investigating forces exerted on the Indo-Australian tectonic plate have discovered that the considerable stresses being exerted on the plate could be leading to its breaking up.

ARC Professorial Fellow, Mike Sandiford, from the University of Melbourne’s School of Earth Sciences was recently awarded ARC funding for research aimed at understanding the forces that drive the motion of the Earth’s tectonic plates and the distribution of stresses in the Earth’s crust that give rise to great earthquakes such as the magnitude 9 Boxing Day Sumatran quake.

Professor Sandiford says the research shows that as much as 10 per cent of the huge amounts of energy being created at plate connection points at Sumatra and Java are being transferred back into our plate and causing major stresses.

“This is enough stress to contribute to mild earthquake activity in the central regions of the plate, such as in the Australian continent or central Indian Ocean, and provides us with clues as to why our plate has been slowly breaking up,” he says

Anything major on this fault would affect both Cali and Sydney.

For those that don't want to read whole article or paper that was written, it basically says that the stress on the fault around Java-Indonesia is so great it is causing interior plate quakes that are growing in strength (all the inland quakes Australia have been seeiing) and have suggested this may be causing the plate itself to fracture.

So not as far fetched as some would think.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join