Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 51
166
<< 48  49  50    52  53 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thecakeisalie
reply to post by Soloro
 





And regardless of magnitude, I don't care if a 10.0 hit a mile off the coast of California, for the water to go 70 miles inland, the waves would have to be miles high, created by some type of massive oceanic impact from an aerial object...


OMG thankyou, you saved me a helluva lot of typing.

The Sumatran earthquake on boxing day '04 was a mid 9 pointer and the tsunami was only 30 ft high.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-8-2012 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)





i also live 50 kms from the coast line but would be affected by a 30 metre tsunami...why...because they travel up rivers...then into creeks..etc. thats how those inland are affected.




posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiteinch
 



I am only telling what Mitchell told me so before you go around accusing people you should have all the facts
Even with undeniable truth there will still be skeptics.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
reply to post by EricCoombes
 


So is that a denial to tampering with the picture, couldnt quite make out your point between the wiffle waffle


I did not tamper with the picture at all.I just screen captured it and posted it to ATS

Did ANYONE ELSE tamper with it for you...before you posted it?



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes

Originally posted by iLLest

Originally posted by EricCoombes
reply to post by thedoctorswife
 



I am so sure about what Mitchell told me that I would demand to be banned from ATS forever if this doesn't happen and it will unfortunately.

I dont think you care if you get banned lol!


What makes you think that?


Lets say you and your cousin are wrong, NOTHING happens. What will happen to this Mitchell guy? Is he going to go into seclusion? Sunday will come, then Monday. On Monday, you two will never be heard of again, I can promise that. Just like that dude from Oakland that predicted the Apocalypse and was wrong. Never heard of him again.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by jam321
 


Because it is all bull shot. If he really knew he would say get out now and be calling the media and people would be listening. They are not so I belive absolutly nothing will happen MARK THESE WORDS MY FRIEND.




Not necessarily this is not my prediction it is Mitchell predictions and he has been right before lets see if he will be right again


No, I don't like that. You want to hang on Mitchell's glory tails if he's right. But, put a brick wall between you, if he's wrong. Thought you guys were blood. Stick together and all that stuff. BTW, couldn't find a single link between the name you are using here, and Mitchell Coombes through multiple internet searches. Would think your cousin may have mentioned you somewhere, considering you are channeling him here on ATS.

Des



edit on 8-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Originally posted by EricCoombes

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
reply to post by EricCoombes
 


So is that a denial to tampering with the picture, couldnt quite make out your point between the wiffle waffle


I did not tamper with the picture at all.I just screen captured it and posted it to ATS

Did ANYONE ELSE tamper with it for you...before you posted it?


No



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Originally posted by EricCoombes

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
reply to post by EricCoombes
 


So is that a denial to tampering with the picture, couldnt quite make out your point between the wiffle waffle


I did not tamper with the picture at all.I just screen captured it and posted it to ATS

Did ANYONE ELSE tamper with it for you...before you posted it?
what photo are you talking about?



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes
reply to post by Whiteinch
 



I am only telling what Mitchell told me so before you go around accusing people you should have all the facts
Even with undeniable truth there will still be skeptics.





The undenyable proof will happen (according to you) on our Monday 13/08/2012 at approximately 6:11am AEST (which will be +18 hours from 11:11am 12/08/2012 UTC) in your own words.

If you read over these forums we (ATS) get these predictions on a daily basis, they come and go with people swearing black and blue that it will happen, and nothing happens. There is no undeniable proof this will happen at this stage. According to my information, Sydney is currently sitting there unshaken so no pre-quake tremors and apparently the sky looks fine (see other thread).



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes



This speaks for it self


Harpstatus.com....??


Really?? Is that photo just another photoshop of make believe spikes??

That's what they do there....



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by EricCoombes

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by jam321
 


Because it is all bull shot. If he really knew he would say get out now and be calling the media and people would be listening. They are not so I belive absolutly nothing will happen MARK THESE WORDS MY FRIEND.




Not necessarily this is not my prediction it is Mitchell predictions and he has been right before lets see if he will be right again


No, I don't like that. You want to hang on Mitchell's glory tails if he's right. But, put a brick wall between you, if he's wrong. Thought you guys were blood. Stick together and all that stuff. BTW, couldn't find a single link between the name you are using here, and Mitchell Coombes through multiple internet searches. Would think think your cousin may have mentioned you somewhere, considering you are channeling him here on ATS.

Des



What is your point ?



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Originally posted by EricCoombes



This speaks for it self


Harpstatus.com....??


Really?? Is that photo just another photoshop of make believe spikes??

That's what they do there....


No you can visit HaarpStatus.com and see the unusual activity over California



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What happened to the font sizes on page 50...and the lower half of page 51?



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EricCoombes
 


why would I do that when I give harp status.com absolutely no credibility..


thick..



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EricCoombes
______________________________________________________________________________
Quote:
I am only telling what Mitchell told me so before you go around accusing people you should have all the facts
Even with undeniable truth there will still be skeptics.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Facebook info from Mitchell himself, otherwise - you are fake.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic
 


tsk tsk

anyone checking the noosphere?

Princeton's random number GCP dot?

Try it out GCP page

(addendum: dammit! the GCP dot is gone!!! sorry. it was great)
edit on 8/8/2012 by drphilxr because: more info



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk
 


Well done, Spurk! And, don't forget to add that those who pound the table with their predictions are typically gone ....just as their prediction bights the dust....

Funny how that works.
edit on 8-8-2012 by SFWatcher because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl

Originally posted by Thecakeisalie
reply to post by Soloro
 





And regardless of magnitude, I don't care if a 10.0 hit a mile off the coast of California, for the water to go 70 miles inland, the waves would have to be miles high, created by some type of massive oceanic impact from an aerial object...


OMG thankyou, you saved me a helluva lot of typing.

The Sumatran earthquake on boxing day '04 was a mid 9 pointer and the tsunami was only 30 ft high.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-8-2012 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)


i also live 50 kms from the coast line but would be affected by a 30 metre tsunami...why...because they travel up rivers...then into creeks..etc. thats how those inland are affected.


This is very true, which explains how Sacramento, California could be trashed by such an event.

An asteroid impact isn't the only possible cause for such widespread devastation. A 9+ earthquake centred on the Tonga Trench for instance could easily cause an underwater rockslide which would augment the tsunamic effects of the quake itself. A quake and accompanying rockslide in the Tonga Trench would affect the West coast of the US along with the NSW coast, concentrated between Newcastle in the north and Eden in the south. This area just happens to include the most heavily populated areas in the country, along with a big chunk of our manufacturing, power generation and infrastructure.

I don't think it's likely to happen in the near future, and I give ZERO credence to anything happening on Sunday, but such events have happened in the past and will happen again, just like CMEs, comet impacts, supervolcano eruptions, ice ages, etc.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
reply to post by EricCoombes
 


why would I do that when I give harp status.com absolutely no credibility..


thick..


It is a very credible website sir



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by iLLest
 


Quick glances at Page 36-40 help you out



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I've compiled a list of all the possible multiple accounts of Eric Coombes here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...





new topics

top topics



 
166
<< 48  49  50    52  53 >>

log in

join