It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes
4920616d206572696320636f6f6d6265732074686520636f7573696e206f66204d69746368656c6c20436f6f6d626573

Those that can read let him read

Is this from the Illuminati card game?

Or UNO?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLLest

reply to post by nottelling

I am telling you that Mitchell Coombes gave me this information.

Even with undeniable proof there will always be skeptics

ok look kid, we arent going to sit here and believe some guy that says some other guy told him to tell us, if this was a real thing, HE would tell us. Not have a middle man. /thread

Why would he post for himself he has been banned from here twice.And who believe that he even posted .Even with undeniable proof there will always be skeptics Sunday shall be your day of reckoning

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

4920616d206572696320636f6f6d6265732074686520636f7573696e206f66204d69746368656c6c20436f6f6d626573

Or UNO?

It is Hex code

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmg1001
Crap! I live in Reseda, only 30 miles from the closest beach. Will California recieve the tsunami too or just the quake?

According to Mitchell Tsunami and Quake

Damn, I guess I only have a few weeks to enjoy my new ATS account.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul
reply to post by EricCoombes

For about the 30th time, can you tell us why Mitchell has not posted the 104 hour warning on his FB page?

2nd

Why don't you ask Mitchell that is he obligated to post it

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling
Wow, this thread has degenerated since I last posted in it. I just flicked through ten pages of absolute crap. Way to go guys. Good job.

It's 100% clear that ericcoombes is a troll. It's some kid sitting behind a computer having a good cackle while he gets the supposedly intelligent ATS membership in a tizzy. He claims he doesn't know photoshop, but he knows enough to call it "Photoshop" as per the product name, and not "photo shop" as most of the technically-challenged out there call it. Absolutely nothing this clown has said has moved the conversation forward - NOTHING. It's pure trolling show pony behaviour.

I have never seen such an ineffective troll hunt - anywhere. Very disappointing.

Let's Ignore the troll and get back on topic, shall we?

Youve nailed it with "the supposedly intelligent ats members" the real bright kids arent here. No offence intended to anyone, and what does that say about me then???

btw, i know what photoshop is, but id have no idea how to use it,and i have never called it "photo shop".
Dont generalise with the "most of the technically challenged out there " would call it. Because i just dont think thats true.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

ok look kid, we arent going to sit here and believe some guy that says some other guy told him to tell us, if this was a real thing, HE would tell us. Not have a middle man. /thread

Why would he post for himself he has been banned from here twice.And who believe that he even posted .Even with undeniable proof there will always be skeptics Sunday shall be your day of reckoning
Must be a reason he got banned...TWICE. Secondly, he hasn't made any fb updates at all. What is he afraid the government is gonna get him? Lol...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Or UNO?

It is Hex code

OMG OMG

Am I going to blow up after reading that?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Or UNO?

It is Hex code

With Hex code, do you mean hexadecimal? If so ... it's not. This is a hex code (hexadecimal): #0099CC
edit on 8/8/2012 by NorwegianDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Do me a favor, can you clarify the following questions for me:

1. Will there actually be a 9.5 in Sydney?
2. Which direction/epi-point will the wave be coming from (hell i'll settle for a basic point of origin)

I'll see if i can run the data past friends of mine, who has a little too much time on his hands looking at my email box, and ill see what turns up (if anything)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

i have undeniable proof that your claims are false, where are your facts to back up your claim. ill re post my logic because it was flooded with ignorance and ego.

Ive done comparison research from the Japan quake, compared magnetometer readings several weeks up to the event.

2-26-11 - 3-6-11 a spike and huge increase in meter readings

2 days of reading drops back to how it was, or like i call it the "earthquake feeling"

7.0 hits and the meter spikes again.

2 days then the big 9.0 hits 3/11/11, but the magnetometer readings stay high until 3/14/11 and spike back down.

so they had warning readings then 1 warning quake before the big one.

Im in socal, we have had 5 small earthquakes in 16 hour window. very little magnetometer readings.

i gonna make a guess based off past events and current data.

The earthquake of this magnitude will not happen in the next 4-5 days. there is simply not a high enough reading on the magnetometer in order to create the great catastrophe you keep claiming.

until i see a spike in activity ill remain skeptical about the claims that are being made.

check yourself

earthquake.usgs.gov...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...
edit on 8-8-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

That is interesting

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

so your proof in your claim is through a random word generator?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Noone is wishing for him to post it here, the point is he would post it on his facebook page, are you trying to act dumb or does it come naturally?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That is interesting

No, it's random.

This may be your problem.

Do you have a thesaurus?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23rdChakra

No my only proof is that Mitchell told me that something very cataclysmic will happen on Sunday at 11:11am

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

Noone is wishing for him to post it here, the point is he would post it on his facebook page, are you trying to act dumb or does it come naturally?

The point is he doesn't have to post it on his facebook

link   
reply to post by jam321

Because it is all bull shot. If he really knew he would say get out now and be calling the media and people would be listening. They are not so I belive absolutly nothing will happen MARK THESE WORDS MY FRIEND.

link   

Originally posted by 23rdChakra

No my only proof is that Mitchell told me that something very cataclysmic will happen on Sunday at 11:11am

You must be a very special friend.

I mean he wasn't shy about his other 50 predictions, why only warn you?

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join