It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

For about the 30th time, can you tell us why Mitchell has not posted the 104 hour warning on his FB page?

2nd

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

You mentioning the Mariana Trench made me think...What if a huge quake off the scale was to hit Japan, and cause much of Japan to fall into the waters...Now could that be a sizaeable tsunami, and is it possible for the waves to get bigger as they pick up momentum?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

Up the coast here in Vancouver we had what in my yrs living here was one of the craziest storms (bolt lightning, shotgun thunder, and consistant ) I have ever seen watched it sitting on Kits beach last night. By crazy I mean powerful, had a weird feeling about it. Most shrugged it off as we have had real warm weather lately, which is usually a pre-curser to large powerful stroms. So we had em north of Cali for sure more thunder and lightning forcast for this evening.

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes
I am telling I got all my information from Mitchell himself and as to why he took his post down the first time I do not no.May be that he is having second thoughts.Anyway I am just telling you what Mitchell told me

And there Ladies & Gentlemen is Eric's out for when this does not happen on Sunday.

As for HAARP status....
It has been proven wrong on many occasions. And here is just one.... HAARP - Watch 2012

and just for fun.... another.... HAARP and the weather

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

You misunderstood.
I'm just saying I have seen several screen captures and all are differrent and by different people so I don't understand all the stone throwing that's headed your way. You have been accused of photoshopping and or making this FB post. Oh I forgot we live in America where you are presumed guilty until proven innocent.
God help us all.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
4920616d206572696320636f6f6d6265732074686520636f7573696e206f66204d69746368656c6c20436f6f6d626573

Those that can read let him read

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by thedoctorswife

I swear that I only have on ATS account

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but would you swear it on your life? I will duck out of the thread now and wait for sunday. I really hope you and your mate mitchell are lying tho.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplereiki

You mentioning the Mariana Trench made me think...What if a huge quake off the scale was to hit Japan, and cause much of Japan to fall into the waters...Now could that be a sizaeable tsunami, and is it possible for the waves to get bigger as they pick up momentum?

Take a look at this - you are talking about something that is quite possibly tear the planet apart: "Off the scale" would be above a 32.0 Equivilant of 1.5×1043 tons of TNT.

As for the waves everything moving through earths atmosphere generates resistance and friction, so the bigger the wave the more resistance it will encounter and slow down, the opposite applies to smaller waves. The smaller they they are the less resistance and friction meaning the faster they can go. I have to thank Ironclad from here for that one, it had me reading physics papers again

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I did a crystal reading and says the quake will be on the boarder of nsw and qld this weekend , Saturday is the 11/08

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Interesting that this article just popped up this morning on mainstream website...

au.news.yahoo.com...

Found it on another site.
edit on 8-8-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

says page not found when I click?

2nd

edit to add: Nevermind, see your change above.

edit on 8-8-2012 by MojaveBurning because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPhoenix

If anyone.. I accused him, and im Australian

My reason is simple, such a warning would be "up" not ofhand posted into a thread on ATS
I've been here long enough to know better than to just accept that pic, something looked wrong.. i investigated a field i know a fair bit about (im a facebook junkie..) and it was clear someone wasn't telling whole truths.

This is entirely on topic, this whole thread is about coombes predictions is it not?

It was stated there would be a pattern for release of information prior to set event, this procedure was not adhered to so one can simply assume it isn't part of the known proticall... simple really.

I don't discount the topic, I just post ems as i see ems.. and this stuck out pretty bad

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow, this thread has degenerated since I last posted in it. I just flicked through ten pages of absolute crap. Way to go guys. Good job.

It's 100% clear that ericcoombes is a troll. It's some kid sitting behind a computer having a good cackle while he gets the supposedly intelligent ATS membership in a tizzy. He claims he doesn't know photoshop, but he knows enough to call it "Photoshop" as per the product name, and not "photo shop" as most of the technically-challenged out there call it. Absolutely nothing this clown has said has moved the conversation forward - NOTHING. It's pure trolling show pony behaviour.

I have never seen such an ineffective troll hunt - anywhere. Very disappointing.

Let's Ignore the troll and get back on topic, shall we?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Interesting that this article just popped up this morning on mainstream website...

www.news.com.au... ory-fncynjr2-1226446246156
edit on 8-8-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

I was waiting for this one

News.com.au is a tabloid, and really shouldnt be taken seriously (as a point of cause of course). However scientists have been saying that we are "well overdue" for a massive planetshake since the late 80s (which is where my recallable memories start, i have been around for longer of course).

These stories (particularly on news.com.au) do a 6-12 month cycle, its called "shock news" simply to get people to buy the paper and/or get visits to their site (if you ask me). Today Tonight is another good one (TV show) for recycling old concepts/stories.

News.com.au linky
edit on 8-8-2012 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

Last Edit i promise: Age Article about Herald Sun (which is apart of news.com.au
edit on 8-8-2012 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by Phatdamage

It means the random word generator is somehow tied to 'ATS' and generates words based on paranoid threads and posts

Why worry about death? We're all going to die someday regardless if you like it or not. Dont worry..be happy

Though I don't worry about my OWN death, I worry about the deaths or misfortunes of many people I love dearly.... goood thin I dont beleiev in any of these weekly hyped up predictions though, or I would be ready to jump off a cliff, lol....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling
Wow, this thread has degenerated since I last posted in it. I just flicked through ten pages of absolute crap. Way to go guys. Good job.

It's 100% clear that ericcoombes is a troll. It's some kid sitting behind a computer having a good cackle while he gets the supposedly intelligent ATS membership in a tizzy. He claims he doesn't know photoshop, but he knows enough to call it "Photoshop" as per the product name, and not "photo shop" as most of the technically-challenged out there call it. Absolutely nothing this clown has said has moved the conversation forward - NOTHING. It's pure trolling show pony behaviour.

I have never seen such an ineffective troll hunt - anywhere. Very disappointing.

agreed. my last post was dodged, but i think it deserves another shot, I found this video that was published on youtube back in 2006 that talks about Yorba Linda and the 9.0 EQ thats going to happen, check it out:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yeah it came outta nowhere too eh???? I walked out on the porch and could see the electricity in the air, thicker than I have ever seen, and said to my friend, looks like thunder and lightening, and litterally 2 seconds later, wash FLASH! CABOOM!

Also, in this are they are usually over as quickly as they start, but last night it lasted for HOURS#
!
Was kinda exciting though, I must say.

PS howdy neighbor!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

I am telling you that Mitchell Coombes gave me this information.

Even with undeniable proof there will always be skeptics

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by nottelling

I am telling you that Mitchell Coombes gave me this information.

Even with undeniable proof there will always be skeptics

ok look kid, we arent going to sit here and believe some guy that says some other guy told him to tell us, if this was a real thing, HE would tell us. Not have a middle man. /thread

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling

When I type it auto corrects so you really shouldn't compare whether I use Photoshop and photo shop

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join