It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLLest
Call this coincidence or whatever, but check this video out that was uploaded back in 2006, it talks about a California 9.0 earthquake in 2012, along with Yorba Linda. And Yorba Linda HAS had consecutive earthquakes lately.

anyone notice this yet?

www.nbclosangeles.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
I've seen probably 7 or 8 user accounts have their first couple of posts in this thread. It's not out of coincidence either. It's very easy to make e-mail accounts which would enable you to make multiple AboveTopSecret.com accounts. I should have you all know that making multiple accounts under the same IP address is against the T&C and will get you banned. You better be running a proxy for each one of those accounts or you can assure that you are outta here!

So, what you are saying is that a world-destroying-topic on ATS can't attract new members? Maybe I shouldnt visit ATS anymore.
edit on 8/8/2012 by NorwegianDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

Ive done comparison research from the Japan quake, compared magnetometer readings several weeks up to the event.

2-26-11 - 3-6-11 a spike and huge increase in meter readings

2 days of reading drops back to how it was, or like i call it the "earthquake feeling"

7.0 hits and the meter spikes again.

2 days then the big 9.0 hits 3/11/11, but the magnetometer readings stay high until 3/14/11 and spike back down.

so they had warning readings then 1 warning quake before the big one.

Im in socal, we have had 5 small earthquakes in 16 hour window. very little magnetometer readings.

i gonna make a guess based off past events and current data.

The earthquake of this magnitude will not happen in the next 3 days. there is simply not a high enough reading on the magnetometer in order to create the great catastrophe you keep claiming.

until i see a spike in activity ill remain skeptical about the claims that are being made.

check yourself

earthquake.usgs.gov...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...
edit on 8-8-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by tracehd1
Wow...this whole thread is now bull- #...thanks a lot people! Even the self righteous idiots calling out the fakes on their soap box are getting stars???

Their topic is not the original topic!!!!!!!!!!!

To the original OP...thanks for a decent thread in the beginning. Maybe you should end this crap and get a mod in here!!!

I'll go to other grown- up post from here on out to connect whatever needs connecting!!!!

I dont think you're understanding anything either. Before you go insulting " the self righteous idiots " that are calling out the fakes, you should know why. This thread was made from the beginning about Mitchell posting a warning on his 104 hr countdown. Along comes Eric claiming he is his "cousin" and posting a snapshot of his so called conversation about having an exact date and time. By Eric giving us that so called information it is adding to the thread wether it be true or not. For all we know, he could be right ( I dont think he is for various reasons), so thus a few members posting links were he could be manipulating these fake FB conversations and trying to debunk what he is saying in general.

I am telling I got all my information from Mitchell himself and as to why he took his post down the first time I do not no.May be that he is having second thoughts.Anyway I am just telling you what Mitchell told me

link   
This is a real time Ionosphere map. Spikes could be a precursor to EQ. There were significant spikes before the Japan EQ an tsunami. All is quiet right now. Many things can cause spikes. Not just solar flares or CME's.
iono.jpl.nasa.gov...

link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by iLLest
Call this coincidence or whatever, but check this video out that was uploaded back in 2006, it talks about a California 9.0 earthquake in 2012, along with Yorba Linda. And Yorba Linda HAS had consecutive earthquakes lately.

anyone notice this yet?

www.nbclosangeles.com...

I did, pretty interesting right??

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fasteronfire

Originally posted by tracehd1
Wow...this whole thread is now bull- #...thanks a lot people! Even the self righteous idiots calling out the fakes on their soap box are getting stars???

Their topic is not the original topic!!!!!!!!!!!

To the original OP...thanks for a decent thread in the beginning. Maybe you should end this crap and get a mod in here!!!

I'll go to other grown- up post from here on out to connect whatever needs connecting!!!!

I agree. I don't even know who to reply on this thread anymore because I have a sneaking suspicion that more than one poster on this thread is actually the same person just being an idiot.

I was really interested in the beginning too, Thanks OP hopefully I'll see you in another thread that doesn't get hijacked.

I agree, i think after a while on the site, you get a "feeling" about a mulitiple account scenario, it just doesnt seem quite right, theres something about the flow of words and content of the posts that just seem suspicious. Im sorry if im wrong though Eric, i dont like being unkind.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
More than one person screen capped this and you can tell that each is different because of the friends names that run across the top. I don't know if this is a joke or not but it was posted and the screen cap times are different.

(These are time stamped 5 hours ago near Mittagong) and notice the first friend at the top is Shea O'*****

This person takes her own screen shots as I have seen her stuff over on Project Avalon.

On Page 2 of this thread is another screen cap ... it says 2 hours ago near Mittagong. Instead of Shea O'***** now we have Blake Br***** in the first spot.

On page 3 is another this time the screen shot is 4 hours near Mittagong

There could be more.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I swear that I only have on ATS account

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by Wewillrise77

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I wonder if the dude from down under is on ATS already with different nicks/usernames and posting the screen shots himself ?

edit on 8-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

I assume you a referring to me?? Yes, I'm still here and I challange anyone to find another account here linked to me!!!!

In my previous posts I was stating the facts, If you or anyone else chooses to believe otherwise it doesn't bother me.
I'm happy knowing the truth.. Funny how ATS's motto is Deny Ignorance, yet I can safely say that 90% of the post's on this thread are indeed ignorant...

I think he was referring to Eric Coombes, not you. But I could be wrong...

reply to post by minettejo

Mr. Bernie?

edit on 8-8-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

Ahhh, OK. We had a bit of rivalry going in this thread then he went all quiet after I posted actual photo's of the screen as opposed to a screen grab which could be manipulated... My Bad..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

well ok.... it says nuclear attack no earthquake, nothing about 2012 or Yoriba CA. Didnt really see how this was connected. Sorry not meaning to offend or anytyhing

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPhoenix

'

Mitchell (who is my cousin gave me this information ) and I am telling you what he gave me

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Crap! I live in Reseda, only 30 miles from the closest beach. Will California recieve the tsunami too or just the quake?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillrise77

Sir I am only telling you what my cousin Mitchell told me

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes
I am telling you guys I am not a fake nor I am I trying to scam anyone.I guess anywhere you go there will be skeptics and believers and it is no different here.Instead of speculating on whether am for real just prepare for what is about to come on Sunday at 11:11 am.We know there is evil in this world and the powers that be through haarp has something planned for Sunday whether or not this Earthquake and Tsunami will come naturally or by a nuke or some other weapon I don't know because I don't have all the answers all I do know is that you who are in California and Sydney must prepare.Mitchell says that he has inside info and he did predict the disaster in Japan so I guess you must wait and see.I am only his cousin.

I hope you have thought about how many people are concerned. Many will leave their jobs and take their kids away, maybe even losing their jobs in the process. I hope you are truly someone with a conscience and not a scammer.

I know ATS has a policy that covers people making accounts to lie and Hoax.

link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
mitchell coombes has already been thoroughly debunked and thrown in the trash (where he belongs) by ATS.

how did this get past page one?

'deny ignorance' this phrase just keeps getting more ridiculous.

edit on 8-8-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

Where and When did this happen, Links or anything to back that up????

link   

Originally posted by bmg1001
Crap! I live in Reseda, only 30 miles from the closest beach. Will California recieve the tsunami too or just the quake?

According to Mitchell Tsunami and Quake

link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

On the main page - Rising longwave over the Western USA has been detected for the last 3 days.

What the heck does this mean? Mag 7.2 for HAARP Status

M6 - M9 - Significant change is expected. Anything over M7 IS RARE and special attention must be directed when readings go seven and higher. Severe storms are associated with this reading, which if a short spike can be a nearby event and a long duration and slow build being a large scale change.

BOLD AND CAPS ARE MINE...

this is new to me. Is California having storms or are they in the forecast?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
In regaurds to the illumati olympic card, I said the card was not london but sydney central train station. So what if the card is not an explosion/attack but an earthquake it would cause desruction and ppl running and the rings could mean still the games but in another country.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPhoenix
More than one person screen capped this and you can tell that each is different because of the friends names that run across the top. I don't know if this is a joke or not but it was posted and the screen cap times are different.

(These are time stamped 5 hours ago near Mittagong) and notice the first friend at the top is Shea O'*****

This person takes her own screen shots as I have seen her stuff over on Project Avalon.

On Page 2 of this thread is another screen cap ... it says 2 hours ago near Mittagong. Instead of Shea O'***** now we have Blake Br***** in the first spot.

On page 3 is another this time the screen shot is 4 hours near Mittagong

There could be more.

Black, no-one is doubting the post in your pictures, that post is still up on his page, the thing is though, he states the 104 countdown is NEAR, meaning he will announce when the 104 starts, meaning it hasnt started, Eric is claiming he already gave him the 104 countdown ending on sunday, thats what we are debating, weather or not the 104 has begun, Until i see it from mitchell then it hasnt begun..

the point about different friend names appearing in the screenshots is nothing to fret over, they will always be different for everyone who views the page, FB likes to shake them up and move them around, infact all you have to do is refresh the page and new names will appear

ETA: FYI this has everything to do with the OP and this thread, as the timing and the countdown is what its all about
edit on 8-8-2012 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join