It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Not gunna happen I call BS on several factors.

Firstly, AU faultlines are not Tektonic, they are slip and thrust. Australia is in the dead center of the Australian plate, wich grinds on the Pacific plarte along New Zealand.

Although Shallow faultlines are more devistating due to the shockwaves being nearer to the surface, they are unable to produce Tsunami's, not very big ones anyway (you need a really big and deep thrust or slip fault for that).

The guy also warnes that both Tsunami's will happen at the same time. If so, they will collide mid pacific and severley weaken each other.

He also claims they will be giant Tsunami's. Shows how little he knows about how Tsunami's really work.

Any 1000ft or higher Tsunami crossing an ocean, will only be a few meters high when it reaches the other side.

Dose not mean they will be less dangerous though, in fact quite the opposite. As the Tsunami travels further, it loses height but gains speed. A 5 - 10 meter Tsunami travvelling at 1600kmph can hit the coats with devistating results. It can even surge 300m up mountains within 25km - 45km of the coastline (there goes the retreat to high ground theory..lol).

If such a wave were to hit the AU east coast on a 30* angle (as it would comming from CA), the results would be even more devistating.

Not only would the entire east coast be destroyed, but the wave would wrap around the coast and decimate most of eastern Victoria as well. Places like Mallacoota, Orbost, Bairnsdale and Sale would be levelled. The wave would actually start to go across the Gippsland plains, rather than wash back out to sea, picking up even more speed as it goes.

That said, I think I'll call BS on this prediction, as if the OP's source was any kind of real expert, he would have mentioned the above. And rather than giving warrning to just the east coast residents, he should be warrning all Eastern AU and also telling people that getting to high ground so close to the coast will be a futile gesture.
edit on 8/7/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
FB from back in January:

-- HAARP work[s] with 4 regional color schemes- black, red, yellow and green. Black means the tsunami is within 104 hours. Red means the tsunami is near. Yellow means we still have a little while to go. Green is no danger. Most of 2011 we were in the yellow but now they have changed to the color red. --

Also they plan a double tsunami (two activated within an hour) for CA, hence the need to get 70 miles inland, as opposed to 30-40 miles.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by acidsweep

I just wanted to confirm that I cannot find anything on his web- site and I still can't get to his FB page under the link in the OP's 1 st post. ...when I did a search on his name...I found a faceless page on the guy but he had absolutely no post on his wall....not even comments from others....

I find it intriguing if FB took his info down....really intriguing...I wish the Op would have done a screen capture on what they saw...

Not sure why people are having trouble finding his FB page and the post. But as requested here is a screen capture of the post which i took a minutre ago

Woot! Thanks for the screenshot! I consider myself pretty fb savvy, so I'm not sure why it's not showing for me. Perhaps he only made it viewable to 'friends' (unable to add him as a friend, fb says he's full)?? I tried subscribing, but nothing is showing up.

again, thanks for the screenie!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
no.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shimri

About a gazzillion to one
In other words fluke
I think you will find he did not actually predict anything

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by srsen

Not gunna happen I call BS on several factors.

Firstly, AU faultlines are not Tektonic, they are slip and thrust. Australia is in the dead center of the Australian plate, wich grinds on the Pacific plarte along New Zealand.

Although Shallow faultlines are more devistating due to the shockwaves being nearer to the surface, they are unable to produce Tsunami's, not very big ones anyway (you need a really big and deep thrust or slip fault for that).

The guy lso warnes that both Tsunami's will happen at the same time. If so, they will collide mid pacific and severley weaken each other.

He also claims they will be giant Tsunami's. shows how little he knows about how Tsunami's really work.

Any 1000ft or higher Tsunami crossing an ocean, will only be a few meters high when it reaches the other side.

Dose not mean the ywill be less dangerous though, in fact quite the opposite. As the tsunami travels further, it loses height but gains speed. a 5meter Tsunami travvelling at 1600kmph can hit the coats with devistating results. It can even surge 300m up mountains within 25km - 45km of the coastline (there goes the retreat to high ground theor..lol).

If such a wave were to hit the AU east coast on a 30* angle (as it would comming from CA), the results wouls be even more devistating.

Not only would the entire east coast be destroyed, but the wave would wrap around the coast and decimate most of eastern Victoria as well. Places like Mallacoota, Orbost, Bairnsdale and Sale would be levelled. The wave would actually start to go across the Gippsland plains, rather than wash back out to sea, picking up even more speed as it goes.

That said, I think I'll call BS on this prediction, as if the OP's source was any kind of expert, he would have mentioned the above, rather than giving warrning to just the east coast residents. also telling thwem that going up-hill close to the coast would be futile also.

If haarp was being used, wouldn't that negate the need for tectonic plates and fault lines? anyhow, I think it's worth a follow.. we'll know in about 100hours right? lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsidethesquare

Originally posted by srsen
No no, try this link - there are 2 mitchell coombes. you accidently linked thre wrong one
link

as per my post second from the top of page #2, the correct link is already in my post you just quoted, at the bottom of the post under "EDIT".

Yeah mate realised that after i posted. Sorry bout that

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Animals predict quakes...IMO in many different ways....I might just use the word nature predicting them...I think there are signs...and I've actually read some pretty bizzare stories concerning people and dreams and or predictions. I might agree w/ you if it's only a couple of incidents..but it's not. Many many stories can be backed up to fit my claim, and no....I won't re-search or google the info for you...lol

To Acidsweep...we won't know in an hour ... The 104 count- down hasn't started yet....he said it will start in days if I remember correctly.

Also...you guys should read the comments...the one I'm talking about comes from Mitch himself. It was a little werid.

I copied it:
Mitchell Coombes What is there to fear? Nothing.
No 104hr countdown = no tsunami
4 hours ago · Like · 6

edit on 7-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
The guy also warnes that both Tsunami's will happen at the same time. If so, they will collide mid pacific and severley weaken each other.

Actually, they would only weaken if they collide out of phase. If they collide in phase, their amplitudes will be added.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by magma

Well, the screenies are there, and I remember reading about it here on ATS before and after the fact.

You are correct though. He does not predict. According to him, he passes on what his contacts tell him.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
So when's it going to happen? Because I've been waiting for the swell to pick up so I can try out my new wetsuit I just got. That and my daughter wants me to take her down so she can try out her new Bodyboard.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shimri
FB from back in January:

-- HAARP work[s] with 4 regional color schemes- black, red, yellow and green. Black means the tsunami is within 104 hours. Red means the tsunami is near. Yellow means we still have a little while to go. Green is no danger. Most of 2011 we were in the yellow but now they have changed to the color red. --

Also they plan a double tsunami (two activated within an hour) for CA, hence the need to get 70 miles inland, as opposed to 30-40 miles.

Never seen that info on the colours before, anywhere. Thats really interesting. Would explain, to a degree, why and how he gets the 104 hour warnings. Though, the info DID come from the source, so he could be making his own story as he goes i guess.

Nonetheless, once the 104 hour warning is posted, if it is posted, im sure we will all be made aware of it. Hopefully this passes without incident. And as other posters have noted, such earthquakes would be extremely strange for this part of the world, AUstralia. I also dont get how it would happne. But life is strange sometimes and who knows what could be in store....

Wait and see i guess

edit on 7-8-2012 by srsen because: .

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
To the people whose argument is about the faults and plates in Australia and their capacity...

HE PREDICTED A TSUNAMI IN AUSTRALIA….. THE EARTHQUAKE COULD BE IN THE OCEAN HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY… YOU AREN'T DEBASING ANYTHING.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by srsen

Got it from A site called Project Avalon. Apparently a few peeps over there are are subscribed to his FB. He posted that back in January.

He also says on his FB, that he was banned from ATS. heh.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I don't disagree with you about the animals.
Humans can not predict earthquakes.
I had a dream about a nice life that was void of earthquakes and tsunamis the other night. - did not put that one
On facebook
If people wish to buy into this bs then.... Whatever floats ya boat

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shimri

Why would tptb who run harp want to upset the final destination for the chosen.
Australia is the NWO headquarters.
Makes the whole eq...tsunami thing obsolete

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by tracehd1

I don't disagree with you about the animals.
Humans can not predict earthquakes.
I had a dream about a nice life that was void of earthquakes and tsunamis the other night. - did not put that one
On facebook
If people wish to buy into this bs then.... Whatever floats ya boat

and if you wish to completely ignore the Japanese earthquake post on march 6th of 2011, then your boat has sunk..

you really have no reason to call this BS..... the only thing you can do is the same thing I'm doing, wait & see...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Shimri

Why would tptb who run harp want to upset the final destination for the chosen.
Australia is the NWO headquarters.
Makes the whole eq...tsunami thing obsolete

AUSTRALIA the headquarters?!?!?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You didn't know?

Wow. Just wow.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You didn't know?

Wow. Just wow.

LMAOOOOO wtf gives you that brilliant idea????!!!????

NWO HQ in Australia....

edit on 7-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join