It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

lol. I couldn't even make it past :04 on that video
2nd

link   

Warning for Aussies too...

link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

btw thank you for the trivia.... i am not interested in creating numerous accounts nor posting hoaxes of any sort.. i find ats very interesting

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking

Toronto radio had frankie on as part of a weekly weather segment, he's a folk hero out east, love the guy... LoL... Frankie

SaneThinking

Guys a legend

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

It is a video of HUNDREDS of Tanks Moving Through Burbank, California 7.8.2012

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

Eric that is a scam picture, it doesnt take einstein to figure that out

1) Mitchell doesnt give exact times
2) No where on facebook is there a name of "strong patriot"
3) FB doesnt look like that anymore
4) I can smell it
5) Why you being an a$$?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

I searched thru all of Michael's facebook friends and found no one with that name. not even the two words sepreatly.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by bastet11

GULP...

From the mouths of babes. My nephew does stuff like this. From early on he draws pictures in crayon of disasters he says he see in dreams. Some have big brown clouds over many "crosses" on the ground. It looks like a graveyard from some disaster. When asked he told me that it was like a "big firework coming down and exploding all over the place".

can we get a picture of some of the drawings????

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Yeah, I think the Eric Coombes guy is a fake. I wouldn't believe anything he posts.
Posting fake and upsetting stuff to get everyone going.

Really sucks as it is diluting and confusing this thread even more.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by johnathanr

Yea i hear ya.
On a side note. lets just say a big earthquake is gona happen. I live in Yuma, AZ. Would i feel anything here?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Depends on a lot of variables. I would think that it's unlikely, but it would really depend on the magnitude and where it's located.

I would think you're pretty safe though.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
"Day of reckoning."

What is this, a deleted scene from Megamind?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
For all of those who say that I am fake and that I am scam.I am not ,I deactivated my facebook right after I screen captured me and Mitchell's conversation (who happens to be my cousin) because of the influx of friend request and questions that I would get which I simply cannot answer because I myself do not have all the answers.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes
For all of those who say that I am fake and that I am scam.I am not ,I deactivated my facebook right after I screen captured me and Mitchell's conversation (who happens to be my cousin) because of the influx of friend request and questions that I would get which I simply cannot answer because I myself do not have all the answers.

I really don't care if Mitchell is your brother or other relative. If you're legit (I don't think you are), activate you're Facebook account, ask Mitchell again, wait for his answer, screencap it, and post the FULL screenshot here on ATS in this thread.
edit on 8/8/2012 by NorwegianDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just saw an oddly shaped aircraft moving from the northeast to the southwest in Los Angeles.

Viewed from Arcadia, heading toward Temple City/Alhambra area.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

Hey Guys, let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe the REAL Mitchell Coombes doesn't want all that publicity and he chose ATS. My gut tells me there is a 51% probability for Sunday at 11:11am. ERIC, did MITCHELL say it was 11:11am in PST?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

What did the aircraft look like? I'm in central LA in a high rise, so I have a clear 360 view of LA. If it comes over here, I should see it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Good point, and I am glad you are sticking around to defend yourself. Some ATS'ers think everything is fishy and anything out of the norm means SCAM. So keep at it bro, defend yourself, but keep cool and calm.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorwegianDarkness

I really don't care if Mitchell is your brother or other relative. If you're legit (I don't think you are), activate you're Facebook account, ask Mitchell again, wait for his answer, screencap it, and post the FULL screenshot here on ATS in this thread.

Added to that, surely if he was in fact 'very close' to Mitchell, being it brother/cousin/whatever, he wouldn't need to specify where he lived and ask if he [Mitchell] was 'for real' or not in his facebook conversation. Seems a bit weird.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
well im gonna employ the wait and see to this one, as I live on the west coast right near the water in Vancouver, i guess I should be worried. But alas I am not, the world will go on, and I will hike and if the wave does come lets hope I'm in the gondola on the way down thing would be like a bobber in a tsunami like that LoL. and 11:11 hmmm adds to the mystery LoL how many threads dealing with 11:11 do we have on this site hmmmm. LoL.

But anyhow guess we wait and see, if it does happen I guess I'll see y'all float bye on my decent down grouse good luck to ya all LoL. Maybe I won't have to drive back from grouse even as the wave receeds to the ocean maybe it'll drop me off where my house used to be in Kits, hmmm might not be so bad LoL

SaneThinking

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join