It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Another quake, 2.7 in Yorba linda. i was watching the ABC 7 News live LA cam for the earthquakes.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

Dear EricCoombes, johnathanr, belindamck

First, welcome new member(s). Glad to see that you all joined in the past 24 hours. And a big welcome to this thread. You all obviously have a great interest in this topic, to the exclusion of every other thread posted on this site.

Some trivia: Did you know creating multiple accounts was against the rules here? And posting known hoaxes will probably get a user banned?

Anyway, I am a bit skeptical that the Facebook post from today has a nice even 4000 likes, 3000 comments, and 300 notes. What an odd set of numbers, all nice and round like that.
edit on 8/8/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: typos

link   
Last two comments from him were this

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Most of you will hate me for this, having lived in California since 1980. I will call his bluff. It seems like Major Quakes only happen when no one pays attention. He will be the 1988 Nostradamus of 2012. BTW, I moved away from California this year.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnathanr
reply to post by SFWatcher

Well, if this guy is to be believed, then according to my math, 104 hours after 12 noon Pacific time should land around:

Sunday at 4pm

Does that seem correct?

John -- Let's clarify one thing -- since I am not going to this guy's FB page -- but I did see the post here on ATS at Noon -- 104 hrs would be Sunday at 8PM. I think the way this works is that it is anytime between the warning and 104hrs.

So . . .if he posted this earlier than noon (possible) -- that would push the time back. However . . . its just a window anyway. So, its kind of like Bocce Ball. . . .not an exact science. Just a target.

**EDIT** When I wrote this -- it wasn't apparent that the FB post may have been altered. As I disclosed in the above post (and my earlier post), I am not going on his FB page to confirm -- just running the calc from the screen capture that was presented
edit on 8-8-2012 by SFWatcher because: All comments after "**Edit**" Were added as a result of the fact that the image posted by another user may have been inaccurate. I based my post on that picture and sited it accordingly.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
I found another psychic colaberating this prediction. He sounds concerned.

Must not laugh......Mu...sttttttt re...sis...t.
Oh buggerit..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Ok, just to clarify, I'm not the guy. I joined so that I could participate in this thread. I guess the only way for you to confirm that would be to check IPs.

I'm currently in Los Angeles and have logged in from my home in Santa Monica and office in LA.

Please don't start accusing people of things when you have no proof. That won't help the discussion here.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

at the end he said sept 2010 earthquake.
edit on 8-8-2012 by tluna1 because: wrong date

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Concerning also :

www.disclose.tv...

link   
reply to post by dplum517

The pic with the alleged 104 countdown is obviously fake, how often do you see a facebook post with Exactly 4000 likes and 3000 comments, the odds of getting a screen shot at the precise moment with them round numbers must be astronomical

link   

so you just registred today, have same last name, show a pic but with no http address of anything like a normal web page.

ok

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by conorkerr

dang it, im at work and that link is blocked, what does it say??? I like disclosetv

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I cant find anyone with a name such as Strong Patriot when i search facebook, are you attemting to scam this or what. Please tell

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes

Me thinks ur on a scam agenda here!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well there we have it a date and a time, right from the horses mouth, now we wait and see, gonna throw the canoe on the roof stock it full of water wings and wait for the cascade of falling water, just in case LoL ...... then I'm gonna hike the grouse grind like I do every sunday, and laugh come monday when I look up and see the damn canoe on the roof LoL!!!!!!

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
I found another psychic colaberating this prediction. He sounds concerned.

Must not laugh......Mu...sttttttt re...sis...t.
Oh buggerit..

This sealed the deal for me......he is soooo convincing, I mean listen to his genius reasoning!

Best laugh for me all year!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thank you for your welcome and I have been here lurking and yes I do find this very interesting....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

Toronto radio had frankie on as part of a weekly weather segment, he's a folk hero out east, love the guy... LoL... Frankie

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am somebody very close to Mitchell you can even call me his brother.And I tell you all who ask for an answer I will give you none and If you do not believe me Sunday at 11:11 am shall be your day of reckoning.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join