It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Especially when you go to his Facebook today and he has added (not the psychic) after his name.

How would he know he is being confused with the psychic if he isn't in this thread?

#1. He was being confused with the psychic back in March after the Japan quake. He has always been confused with the psychic. Go back into the older threads after the Japan quake and see it for yourself.

#2. People on other sites are also confusing him for the psychic guy. ATS is not the only site talking about this.

#3. He used to be a member of ATS. It is possible he created a new account, but we would be unable to prove it either way.

In any event, considering all the places I am seeing this being discussed, I think it is fair to say that there is no proof that he is in this particular thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

It wasn't there yesterday.

Are you suggesting it's just another coincidence?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The following is a live video quake cam in LA. You can see the activity that has been happening over the last few hours. (I think hours, thing moves very slow)

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pagangoddess77

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by pagangoddess77

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by lostangel818
If this does happen and i hope not! Will i be safe in the san fernando valley? ):
I am so scared .

here is the maps for Ca that they believe would flood in a tsunami, just click your county.

www.conservation.ca.gov...

San Bernardino County is not there but LA county is. I have friends living in EL Segundo, Ca. Im sure people i have known but not kept in touched also. Friends of my family. My husbands dads kids ( older with kids ) live down in the south bay etc. I am in Victorville, Ca. a hour and a half drive.

I think the maps were not created for the worst case like 9 quake, but I think you are safe where you are. we are like your friends we are a few blocks from the water in CA.

Thanks! We dont have any emergency food or a bag full of stuff. Its not like we can pack our stuff and leave. we have a 4 door subaru wrx. We are really broke right now, some stuff came up in July that totally messed up our finances. The earthquake last nite my sister felt, she also felt the one before yesterday and now there is another that happened in the Yorba Linda/Anaheim/Placentia, Ca area. It was a 4.5.

get a grocery bag and put a box of power bars in it and a couple small water bottles. That way you at least have a couple days supplies. if a normal disaster happens the aid will kick in after a few days.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Who saw it ahead of the actual Japan quake? The few that commented prior to the quake are questionable as I stated in my original reply. Go check them out. Did you personally see it before the Japan quake or afterwards like most, if not all? How many followers did this guy even have at that point in time? I've posted my theory on how he's doing it, but am open to other suggestions. I have yet to find anyone that personally witnessed the 104 hour warning during the 104 hours before the quake. I know plenty who saw the warning after.
Read over the private messages various people posted around the net between Mitch and them. He keeps contradicting himself.

"Only Me"

Heather

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

No, I am suggesting that he may have gotten the hint to change it from any number of sources. Again... ATS is not the only place this is being discussed. I have seen it on some pretty simple message boards.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Drew99GT

No. You. Don't.

How is that link in any way shape or form proving that Mitchell made the prediction for a Cali tsunami?

He joined a pay for prediction site? Ohhhhhh Nooooooo .... who cares

He's obviously not a millionaire and everyone has to make a living.

Most of this thread is about his FB Post .... Nothing else .....

NO ONE has to pay to subscribe to his FB account ... End of effing story.
edit on 8-8-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

No, he charges YOU for his information.

mitchellcoombes.com...

wrong guy...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
To all those saying that are downplaying the two 4 point earthquakes that have happened in LA in the past 16 hours.. I hear you, and yes, small earthquakes are a regular occurrence out here (as shown by any EQ map), however, let me just say this: It's been over a year and a half since my wife and I felt any earthquake whatsoever. In fact we have often talked about how long it's been. Then, last night, we felt the first 4.4, clear as day. And this morning (my wife still awake) I felt the latest one even stronger. That's just my personal experience. So while a map will show how often there is seismic activity, there is something to be said about how odd it is that I haven't felt any in so long, and then all of a sudden I distinctly notice two of them over a timespan as short as this. Just saying..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

No, I am suggesting that he may have gotten the hint to change it from any number of sources. Again... ATS is not the only place this is being discussed. I have seen it on some pretty simple message boards.

So he's working overtime getting the hype built up all over the net, I see.

Or is it yet another coincidence that he's being talked about at many other sites?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23rdChakra
SOCAL JUST GOT hit with its second eathquake in the last 16 hours

new report.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

3.4 magnitude

link to map that shows all the earthquakes in the last 7 days. Alot of which in the last 24 hours

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 8-8-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)

AND another one

earthquake.usgs.gov...

that makes 1 last night and 3 this morning almost near afternoon. All in the same area

this last one was small 2.9

Is this maybe a test to see what specific area will be affected by harp .
? I certainly don't believe that, but this isnt normal for us even over here in earthquake territory .

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yes truly I am sure none of us want to see the bodies of babies floating and bloated and little struggling drowning animals and the horror of the aftermath, stacking bodies like cordwood. The picture left in the survivors minds for life

Gee Char-Lee that was cheerful.....

Somebody posts something that may or may not be a egotrip hoax and you're already visualising bloated dead babies.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I wonder if the dude from down under is on ATS already with different nicks/usernames and posting the screen shots himself ?

edit on 8-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

Especially when you go to his Facebook today and he has added (not the psychic) after his name.
How would he know he is being confused with the psychic if he isn't in this thread?

Bingo

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 23rdChakra

They've actually been happening a bunch this morning. See here:

on.doi.gov...

That said, 3.4 and 2.9 in the last couple hours really aren't that large and EQ's of that magnitude happen all the time. They are in the same area however, so they are probably just aftershocks.
edit on 8-8-2012 by johnathanr because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
reply to post by Drew99GT

Learn to read...

This isnt the mitchell Coombs your looking for.... move along

Seriously!! This is getting old. Star for you

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
So he's working overtime getting the hype built up all over the net, I see.
times are bad...i think he is working OT

link   
Interesting job posting, someone is looking for military haulers with flatbed experience:

wichita.craigslist.org...

link   
One thing I have noticed over time is Mitchell hangs around with much older people and not so many his own age. When I say much older I mean 25+ years over his own age (which I would say he's in his mid 20's) it has been said in the past he has connections ... to who I have no idea. I find his choice of friends interesting to say the least. (I'm not talking about Facebook friends and or followers either)

link   

I think people should start evacuating now

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
4000 likes.....
Sweet Jesus.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

Are you related to Mitchell? I noticed your name and that this is your first post?

Also, I don't see this updated on his FB page, meaning he needs to make it "public" for the rest of us subscribers to see ourselves...

Can any of his FB friends please confirm? Any here that can check?
edit on 8-8-2012 by johnathanr because: added Facebook part

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join