It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
4.1 just now same area Yorba linda.

Not counting on a big one the little ones are releiving the seisemic pressure.
Massive EQ prediction = FAIL.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by undergroundlight

Thanks for the link I was just about to post the data on it.

Stay safe!!

JT

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnoah2012
I am beginning to believe you, we just had another earthquake here in southern california

Felt that one down here in San Diego.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Fail? I think not there where earthquakes just like these in japan before the big one hit

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pagangoddess77

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by lostangel818
If this does happen and i hope not! Will i be safe in the san fernando valley? ):
I am so scared .

here is the maps for Ca that they believe would flood in a tsunami, just click your county.

www.conservation.ca.gov...

San Bernardino County is not there but LA county is. I have friends living in EL Segundo, Ca. Im sure people i have known but not kept in touched also. Friends of my family. My husbands dads kids ( older with kids ) live down in the south bay etc. I am in Victorville, Ca. a hour and a half drive.

I think the maps were not created for the worst case like 9 quake, but I think you are safe where you are. we are like your friends we are a few blocks from the water in CA.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A reason why some of us take this VERY seriously... if you will..

Ask most Aussies (not sure about you californians..) about "wave dreams" and watch a Studd bull turn into a jellyfish.. or an ironclad no no-nosence ball breaker.. into a scared little girl.. at least it's a big percentage.. some folks dont even think about it untill they see or hear the idea then bam "i saw tha (or similar) in a dream i once had"

For some of us.. it's frequent.. and it's not just a everyday dream, it's vivid.. it's dam scary.. analysis proves nothing, for me at least.. there is no big change in my life.. no great fear.. nothing to link to my subconcios trying to tell me something and all that.. just big bad scary f'd up dreams.. including a tsunami (recognized by the receding water going back for km's)

But.. meh.. why i bother to share this with ATS is starting to really grate at me, half this thread is folks looking for answers, and that's great!.. but the other half is a closed shop, "we made our mind up and you should do as we say" party thats' everywhere here latley.. some random 1st poster comes in and with no evidence... (hear that word folks E.V.I.D.E.N.C.E. it's a wonderfull thing) attacks the person in question with an outright lie... and you star them.. and agree with them... are you serious?...

I also get the impression this 30 something page thread has lead to some problems for this young man,, problems he didn't have a few days ago.. either someone told tales (shame on them.. honestly) to that other mystic guru guy or ATS really does have some sway in the background.. either way.. it should have never effected this guy and that's just pretty wrong dont you think?

I hope he's full of it to be honest, so don't think im commin in here defending him, i just see some wrong and i need to point it out.. thats my job apparently as its all i seem to be doing these days

If he's right though (god forbid.. seriously.. it'd mess my country up bigtime) it'll be the last time i ever step foot here, as my suspicions will have been confirmed on who's behind the hate here latley (not debate... debate is awesome.. im talking about the outward hate posts with no info other than.. i hate this person)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Unusual, Fox News just reported the two 4.5 mag earthquakes. They don't usually do that unless it is drawing a lot of attention. Earthquakes seem to affect a large swath.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
SOCAL JUST GOT hit with its second eathquake in the last 16 hours

new report.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

3.4 magnitude

link to map that shows all the earthquakes in the last 7 days. Alot of which in the last 24 hours

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 8-8-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

A prediction without facts, led on bye a young man who dodges how he comes up with his assesment. He strings people along bye telling them that he will give you warning. Keeps the masses involved, then nothing..... Months have passed since he issued his warning. Now he gets all you followers to jump on board again, everyone gets all hysterical, starts to think every shake, is the prophecy coming true.

If he was any sort of hero or had any advice on when these things were to happen why would buddy keep too himself if he is out to save the world, and as many people as possible, enlighten the masses don't play a stupid effing game with peoples lives, (thats if you choose to believe his BS as alot of you do) tell each and everyone of us how he comes about these mystical predictions.

Otherwise he's just as bad as TPTB that we all flame on a regular basis, withholding knowledge to purpetrate there own agenda, Mitchell has an agenda he already tried to Greer you all with a website requesting money for his thoughts, trying to sell things to keep his venture going. I remain always the skeptic take all things with a grain of salt. But some pyscic poker player stringing me along for the ride, just aint falling in toe this time. Each of you get your heart rates up with every shake, keep your blood pressure high.

Me I'm gonna sit here on the West Coast of British Columbia with my office overlooking the pacific and wait to see this massive tsunami roll on shore, and if it doesn't happen, business as usual......

Just for real not buying it again, a profiteer, charleton, and fraud in my books, might have to eat crow, but doubting that i will, just my opinion on the new Mitchell Coombs hysteria....... 150+ Flags LMAO wish I wasen't at work or I'd start my novel of a prediction see if I can get my see'er career spearheaded in the right direction

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
I've not read the whole thread but the 104 hour warning thing hasn't actually been given yet, so all the speculation about the 10th August being a magic special date doesn't apply then?

Is that right?

My dream said aug 26-27th I am thinking if anything it will be then because how often does a stranger give you a date in a dream?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Just to let you know...lots of microquakes and a few 4 pointers does NOT release massive amounts of energy to relieve the stress on the plates enough to count out a bigger earthquake. AND even if it did relieve a little bit of pressure in that particular area, it's pushing and adding more stress on another area of the plate or a different plate. These could be "foreshocks" before a bigger one, like Japan. Or it could be that it's just a few hiccups. Either way, don't discount the fact that California is overdue.

Side note: Earthquakes can happen anywhere in the world with little to no warning, or lots of signs. They can be tiny to significant to downright catastophic.

Edit to add: I am a current full-time geology student working on my BA and spend countless hours watching EQ's all over the world. I study soils, minerals, rocks, faults, volcanoes, and anything else that relates to the study of the earth. One thing my professors stress with regularity is "earthquakes can happen anywhere and anytime." So even if nothing happens today in California, the plates are always moving and pressure is always building somewhere, so that minute release of pressure could cause added pressure somewhere else on the Pacific plate and cause a megathrust quake in the Pacific Ocean or western coast of North America and still cause a tsunami.
edit on 8-8-2012 by watchdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pagangoddess77

Originally posted by lostangel818
If this does happen and i hope not! Will i be safe in the san fernando valley? ):
I am so scared .

here is the maps for Ca that they believe would flood in a tsunami, just click your county.

www.conservation.ca.gov...

San Bernardino County is not there but LA county is. I have friends living in EL Segundo, Ca. Im sure people i have known but not kept in touched also. Friends of my family. My husbands dads kids ( older with kids ) live down in the south bay etc. I am in Victorville, Ca. a hour and a half drive.

I think the maps were not created for the worst case like 9 quake, but I think you are safe where you are. we are like your friends we are a few blocks from the water in CA.

Thanks! We dont have any emergency food or a bag full of stuff. Its not like we can pack our stuff and leave. we have a 4 door subaru wrx. We are really broke right now, some stuff came up in July that totally messed up our finances. The earthquake last nite my sister felt, she also felt the one before yesterday and now there is another that happened in the Yorba Linda/Anaheim/Placentia, Ca area. It was a 4.5.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

sorry but that is why there are 23 pages of people asking the same question.

no offence to you but that is what is dragging this site down.

pages and pages of drivel with no point made, killer waste of time to just trying current on a thread and nothing new.

Its hard to read thru 23+ pages and get the same questions over and over .....wish I was one the west coast just s othis was over LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23rdChakra
SOCAL JUST GOT hit with its second eathquake in the last 16 hours

new report.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

3.4 magnitude

link to map that shows all the earthquakes in the last 7 days. Alot of which in the last 24 hours

earthquake.usgs.gov...

I am using a app on my droid Called EarthQuake Alert! and it says Wednesday Aug 8 at 16:33am with a 4.5. The one last night was also a 4.5 at 11:23 pm. on my app i see a lot of earthquakes in the Fiji Islands and Alaska.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have always had dreams, and felt when Earthquakes were coming, an ability to predict the area. I was born on March 11 1970, the exact time of my birth, the biggest Earthquake to hit Western Australia struck. I have been feeling very very uneasy for the past few weeks, this makes sense to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Physical quadrant for the year starts Aug 21. Anything that if not resolved for previous quadrants will become physical.

Date of Great quake posted on previous thread still in sight.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Months have passed since he issued his warning.

Well unless you show a screen shot of that .... I'm afraid that's just a blatant lie.

I have seen all his posts. NONE of them were a warning. Back in March he said there might be some activity that prompts him to give a warning ....but that didn't happen and he said something like ... "looks like it will be in the fall"

Look man .... I understand your point and to a certain degree .... I agree with you ....

If I were him I would probably do the same things..... I would want to warn people but I wouldn't necessarily want to be a celebrity .... especially if I am a hacker who gets info on top secret defense projects.

I personally don't see anything wrong with what actions he has taken.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

17 March 2012 09:19 PM Was perusing around at GLP yesterday and saw mentioned an individual named Mitchell Coombes who reportedly gave a 4 day advance warning for the Japan earthquake/tsunami and reportedly will give a 4 day warning if something is about to happen in California. Reportedly he sees a 9 quake about 450 miles off the coast of Portland and another simultaneous quake off the coast of L.A.(about the same distance). An ensuing tsunami will then go 70 miles inland(have to check to see how far inland I am).

Coombes failed prediction

You have to pay him for his "predictions" now, most of which never come to fruition.

"A fool and his money............are lucky to have ever met in the first place."
edit on 8-8-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

No. You. Don't.

How is that link in any way shape or form proving that Mitchell made the prediction for a Cali tsunami?

He joined a pay for prediction site? Ohhhhhh Nooooooo .... who cares

He's obviously not a millionaire and everyone has to make a living.

Most of this thread is about his FB Post .... Nothing else .....

NO ONE has to pay to subscribe to his FB account ... End of effing story.
edit on 8-8-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
OH, OK, I see how this guy operates. From another conspiricy forum that shall remain un-named:

"If you read it again you will see that he hasn't given the 104hr warning yet. He has advised people to prepare for it."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, if you actually search for his "predictions", he's ALWAYS "advising people" to prepare for the warning, just like in march of this year.

What a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join