It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
That's some dodgy Math Auburn
It's August 10th

Let's do the working, 104 hours from Aug 6th 2012 can be calculated like this

Aug 6
+24
Aug 7
+24 (48)
Aug 8
+24 (72)
Aug 9
+24 (96)
Aug 10
+8 (104)
= Part way through Aug 10th

Originally posted by Auburn2012
104 hours from Aug. 06 , 2012 means that this would happen on Aug. 12, 2012.

Let's look at some interesting facts about Aug. 12, 2012:

Atlantis sank on August 12, 3113 BC , thus marking the end of the Fourth World and the beginning of the Fifth.
(Legend has it that Atlantis was sunk because of an Earthquake and subsequent flood all in one day and one night. Makes one think of the Tsunami that wiped out so many people all at one time recently.)

(Could this be the same for us? Are we about to enter into a new world age on Aug. 12, 2012:

The closing ceremony for the London Olympics is also on Aug. 12, 2012 (could this be a ritual to usher in the new world age?)

Some more interesting facts about this day, but I got to go now
edit on 8-8-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

LOL! I am idoit. I was looking at today date which was the 8th, which would make it on the 12. Then I looked back at what date this was posted without thinking and used it after i got my caluclation.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

Easily done Auburn lol

Anyway, it does like like August 10th is the big NWO event day. First the Facebook guy and now the emergency phone number list, both predict something huge, perhaps multiple events on that date

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Yeah, now it's time for me to research this date a little further. If I see anything that hasn't been posted already I will post it here.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
I'm not a friend of Mitchell Coombes and I can see his Facebook page just fine. The link from earlier which links directly to the post in question no longer works, but you can still see it by going directly to his Profile Page. You may need a Facebook account to see it though.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

I can't see it, I can see posts, but not those ones.... Latest I see was posted 1st of July, and the one before that on 5th of June... Those were only a prediction on a game and a picture-after which it skips to posts in 2011.

But I might try to check the timing of his past predictions with the actual events-and see if he actually got them right.
edit on 8-8-2012 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Atlantis sank on August 12, 3113 BC , thus marking the end of the Fourth World and the beginning of the Fifth.
(Legend has it that Atlantis was sunk because of an Earthquake and subsequent flood all in one day and one night. Makes one think of the Tsunami that wiped out so many people all at one time recently.)

(Could this be the same for us? Are we about to enter into a new world age on Aug. 12, 2012:

The closing ceremony for the London Olympics is also on Aug. 12, 2012 (could this be a ritual to usher in the new world age?)

Some other sources says Aug 11 3114 BC. Don't know which is right. But anyway, this date is closely related with Feb. 16 3102 BC - the "killing" of Osiris by Set (Satan - the opposer, feminine dark/night forces) and the latest is exact 11 years apart from 3113 BC - one SUN cycle.
Looking from this perspective the 104 hours warning seems reasonable. And having in mind the closing ceremony for the London Olympics on Aug. 12, 2012 which can be "read" "Closing the peace time-line in Heaven" (during Olympics games all wars and battles ceased temporarily in ancient times). This mean that "the final battle of Humanity will start on Aug. 13 2012 and will end Dec. 21. 2012.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
August the 10th keeps showing up everywhere we look, independently the same conclusion is drawn.

False Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Olympics 2012 underground poster

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

It's clear that part way through the day on August 10th 2012 there will be at least one major NWO event to reshape the world. If it's Tsunamis there it will be part of Agenda 21 i.e. United Nations (Bankers) want an excuse to relocate us into Habitats
edit on 8-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

LOL! I am idoit. I was looking at today date which was the 8th, which would make it on the 12. Then I looked back at what date this was posted without thinking and used it after i got my caluclation.

Sadly both of your calculations will fail, basically because he has not given the 104 hour warning yet, that is the point of no return, after which point the event will happen, he has just said they are warming up and building the power (He relates the EQ's to HAARP) and until he gives the 104 hour warning nothing will happen.

He has done this before, given pre warnings that the 104 hour thing may happen soon, but then pulled back and and nothing has happened. He has however only ever given one actual 104 hour warning which was the one before the Japan event.

But hey if he does give his 104 hour warning, your calculations and looking in to historical matches would be interesting

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

Sadly both of your calculations will fail, basically because he has not given the 104 hour warning yet, that is the point of no return, after which point the event will happen, he has just said they are warming up and building the power (He relates the EQ's to HAARP) and until he gives the 104 hour warning nothing will happen.

He has done this before, given pre warnings that the 104 hour thing may happen soon, but then pulled back and and nothing has happened. He has however only ever given one actual 104 hour warning which was the one before the Japan event.

But hey if he does give his 104 hour warning, your calculations and looking in to historical matches would be interesting

Has anyone got screenshots of the posts? The recent ones and/or onces for the Japan incident? I can't get access to them. I wonder if, hypothetically, there was some group operating HAARP to make earthquakes, would they really go through with it if someone leaked the warning? And how does this guy avoid being detected, I doubt the group given 104 hour warnings would be very big, and this guy has a lot of friends and followers on FB where hes putting the info out.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm having problems with his facebook feed.

Before i could read his timeline, now i can't see anything.

There was also a recent status update that i'd posted in, with a few others and i can't even access it now. Maybe Facebook is being sloppy again.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
There was a 4.4 near Los Angeles ....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Honestly, people like this should be arrested

How enlightened of you

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Ok guys, so I tuned out of this thread when people started talking about a 4.4 quake in somewhere. (Can't talk about it if you don't experience it an all that)

So about 10-15 minutes ago I'm at home on my laptop and feel trembling in my legs (I did some leg work at the gym yesterday and thought it was that) Then I go to pick up my cup of tea and notice the tea is doing a Jurassic Park rave.

It lasted about 12 seconds, my laptop was shaking too.
I'm not a Bernard #nzal or whatever his name is, this actually did happen!

Also I'd like to point out I live in the West Midlands centre of the UK (nearly) and as far as I know it's only happened once in my lifetime news.bbc.co.uk...

The other thing to note is as soon as it finished I got a splitting headache.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I've not read the whole thread but the 104 hour warning thing hasn't actually been given yet, so all the speculation about the 10th August being a magic special date doesn't apply then?

Is that right?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack3182
So about 10-15 minutes ago I'm at home on my laptop and feel trembling in my legs (I did some leg work at the gym yesterday and thought it was that) Then I go to pick up my cup of tea and notice the tea is doing a Jurassic Park rave.

It lasted about 12 seconds, my laptop was shaking too.

The following link is worth watching then: www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk...

It was last updated about an hour before your post, so the next update should show any seismic activity. I have no idea how often is is updated though.

Didn't notice anything in this part of the Midlands.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Didn't need the huge lettered post to explain it-I'm not that thick

Just never heard of him before, so thanks for explaining that there is another guy giving predictions with the same name claiming to have psychic abilities.

Sorry, it wasn't big just for you, every time a thread comes up on this guy, you get several people per page, each day, that are still mixing the two up, despite it being explained on each page. I just thought maybe bigger letters might catch the attention of those who are about to confuse them and post again!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yes...that is right...in the dream I just know it it the year 2049.

You typed 2014; reason for that year?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

Thanks for that.

There is a new Sainsbury's being built opposite where I live so I popped over to their offices and spoke to the site manager, who said he acknowledges they're building on the site of an old coal mine but in no way possible have their machines have enough power to cause a tremor over 200 meters away.

Also the mines had been closed for over 80 years.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
reply to post by Ironclad

Again you sir are certainly well read.

AU Volcanos

However we will have to disagree one a few points (not because I'm being argumentative), it's just that having a 9.5 mag quake, especially in Sydney is just improbable.

As for the Newcastle quake all i could find is data on the 1989 jobbie, to which escapes my memory, this is probably due to the age i was at the time
. The quake a few weeks ago i believe was just south-west of moe, to which my joke was referencing, i too felt that (at the time the washing machine was going, the wife and i assumed it was just out of balance and ignored it).

So yes the southern states have a record of small SHORT quakes (which from what my limited understanding of the geosciences is) are unlikely to be overly large or overly damaging and usually feature little to no aftershocks. Any chance you know more about this?

I, personally, would not be so swift to say that something is improbable. I would not even go as far to say its impossible either. What I would say, is that our science on such matters is not perfect and that even though it would appear that such things does not seem possible, it could very well happen to everyone's surprise.

This also may be brought on by something coming from space (asteroids / meteors) hitting in the southern hemisphere. That would be devastating for the entire planet.

Take a look at FUTURE MAPS and you will see what some have seen in dreams and reported, including Edgar Cayce.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogViewer

Some other sources says Aug 11 3114 BC. Don't know which is right. But anyway, this date is closely related with Feb. 16 3102 BC - the "killing" of Osiris by Set (Satan - the opposer, feminine dark/night forces) and the latest is exact 11 years apart from 3113 BC - one SUN cycle.
Looking from this perspective the 104 hours warning seems reasonable. And having in mind the closing ceremony for the London Olympics on Aug. 12, 2012 which can be "read" "Closing the peace time-line in Heaven" (during Olympics games all wars and battles ceased temporarily in ancient times). This mean that "the final battle of Humanity will start on Aug. 13 2012 and will end Dec. 21. 2012.

I believe the Aug 11, 3114 BC is the start of the current cycle in the Mayan calender using the Gregorian calender and counting backwards.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join