It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Learner
Felt it too. It was about 1-2 second duration. I think we (of this thread)are putting unnecessary thought into earthquakes; using up energy on such can make it manifest, you know?

I just woke up to see there was an earthquake with the epicenter right under my parents neighborhood, and my frist thought was, "Darn it... we've been thinking too much of earthquakes round there!"

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Not sure if this was discussed already but there is some differing opinion on whether or not small quakes relieve stress on the fault.

I found this discussion

You learn in Geo 101 that there's a nearly direct relationship between earthquake intensity and frequency, which was part of what inspired Charles Richter to make his logarithmic intensity scale. A magnitude 5 is 10 times more powerful than a magnitude 4, but you would expect about 10 magnitude 4 earthquakes along a given fault for every magnitude 5. So, in terms of simple mathematics, seeing more small quakes along a fault line would actually make you expect MORE powerful quakes at some point in the future. However, this relationship is only an empirical observation-- there's no clear physical reason why this is the case.

I would think that not having any pressure released would be more damaging than just a little bit at a time.
I have noticed a drop off in small quakes here in California.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Heh that random word generator is quite entertaining. I just did it twice and got Novelty & Risk. If you're a fan of TWZ, then that might be of some interest to you.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Don't know if it's been posted yet but Mitchell updated his FB status 2 hours ago....

Here's the link:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I live on the South Easten coast of QLD. Personally I am almost 100% there wont be a huge tsunami.
Although I've heard we have an overdue earthquake, so maybe there will be a tsunami one day.

Anyone have a screenshots or is this a confirmed fake already? The original FB post was deleted.... The guys FB page says "Mitchell Coombes (NotThe-psychic)" so perhaps his account was hacked? Sorry, didn't read the entire thread-there should be info box under the OP which contains most important developments in a thread, if you know what I mean

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

What does it say? it's not visible unless you're a Facebook friend...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
Don't know if it's been posted yet but Mitchell updated his FB status 2 hours ago....

Here's the link:

www.facebook.com...

If you aren't a friend, you can't see his status updates (unless you mean the one denying any psychic connection).
He isn't accepting any more friends. So could you tell us what the most recent status update is??

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen
reply to post by srsen

Anyone have a screenshots or is this a confirmed fake already? The original FB post was deleted.... The guys FB page says "Mitchell Coombes (NotThe-psychic)" so perhaps his account was hacked? Sorry, didn't read the entire thread-there should be info box under the OP which contains most important developments in a thread, if you know what I mean

This Mitchell Coombes is often confused with the psychic of the same name.

This Coombes has ALWAYS claimed he has no psychic ability- he claims he has some sort of inside sources of

information (suggested HAARP activity....?)

But I am sure he put up the disclaimer because of the flood of people reading about him for the first time in

threads like this and mistakenly thinking he is making psychic predictions.

edit on 8-8-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

Here's the link:

www.facebook.com...

Awesome, thanks for the update!

I ditched FB back in March, so what's it say?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
That page says right at the top (NOT THE PSYCHIC) and I have read over it and dont see a warning message about imminent threat of earthquake for australia or california. He seems to want to assure us he is not the guy making predictions.

Not sure why people are having trouble finding his FB page and the post. But as requested here is a screen capture of the post which i took a minutre ago

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

2.7 & 4.4 earthquakes a minute apart in Yorba linda Calif.
I'm not real impressed with your prediction

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Not sure of how much truth there is in this, but here is a link to a youtube video, I found today, predicting a major EQ in southern California, in August 2012.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

If you aren't a friend, you can't see his status updates (unless you mean the one denying any psychic connection).
He isn't accepting any more friends. So could you tell us what the most recent status update is??

Ok that explains it. -So he is giving predictions, without saying hes psychic, fair enough.

Didn't need the huge lettered post to explain it-I'm not that thick

Just never heard of him before, so thanks for explaining that there is another guy giving predictions with the same name claiming to have psychic abilities.

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
That page says right at the top (NOT THE PSYCHIC) and I have read over it and dont see a warning message about imminent threat of earthquake for australia or california. He seems to want to assure us he is not the guy making predictions.

Not sure why people are having trouble finding his FB page and the post. But as requested here is a screen capture of the post which i took a minutre ago

Read the post 2 above you, which is addressed to me.. And the one above that by same person- they explain everything. We need screens by friends, not by us who can't access the posts

We can all see that post-but thats not what were talking about in this thread.
edit on 8-8-2012 by salainen because: spelling and grammar

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by lostangel818
If this does happen and i hope not! Will i be safe in the san fernando valley? ):
I am so scared .

here is the maps for Ca that they believe would flood in a tsunami, just click your county.

www.conservation.ca.gov...

San Bernardino County is not there but LA county is. I have friends living in EL Segundo, Ca. Im sure people i have known but not kept in touched also. Friends of my family. My husbands dads kids ( older with kids ) live down in the south bay etc. I am in Victorville, Ca. a hour and a half drive.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm not a friend of Mitchell Coombes and I can see his Facebook page just fine. The link from earlier which links directly to the post in question no longer works, but you can still see it by going directly to his Profile Page. You may need a Facebook account to see it though.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
104 hours from Aug. 06 , 2012 means that this would happen on Aug. 12, 2012.

Let's look at some interesting facts about Aug. 12, 2012:

Atlantis sank on August 12, 3113 BC , thus marking the end of the Fourth World and the beginning of the Fifth.
(Legend has it that Atlantis was sunk because of an Earthquake and subsequent flood all in one day and one night. Makes one think of the Tsunami that wiped out so many people all at one time recently.)

(Could this be the same for us? Are we about to enter into a new world age on Aug. 12, 2012:

The closing ceremony for the London Olympics is also on Aug. 12, 2012 (could this be a ritual to usher in the new world age?)

Some more interesting facts about this day, but I got to go now
edit on 8-8-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auburn2012

This wasn't the "big" 104 hour warning. Who knows exactly what this was... Probably just his monthly "warning" (third one in a row). So nothing is going to happen 12 August. Check back again next month. Something is bound to happen eventually. (Think a thousand monkeys behind typewriters
)
edit on 8-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Well shoot. I live in the NW at an elevation of 200ft. Guess I'm out of luck.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
That's some dodgy Math Auburn
It's August 10th

Let's do the working, 104 hours from Aug 6th 2012 can be calculated like this

Aug 6
+24
Aug 7
+24 (48)
Aug 8
+24 (72)
Aug 9
+24 (96)
Aug 10
+8 (104)
= Part way through Aug 10th

Originally posted by Auburn2012

Let's look at some interesting facts about Aug. 12, 2012:

Atlantis sank on August 12, 3113 BC , thus marking the end of the Fourth World and the beginning of the Fifth.
(Legend has it that Atlantis was sunk because of an Earthquake and subsequent flood all in one day and one night. Makes one think of the Tsunami that wiped out so many people all at one time recently.)

(Could this be the same for us? Are we about to enter into a new world age on Aug. 12, 2012:

The closing ceremony for the London Olympics is also on Aug. 12, 2012 (could this be a ritual to usher in the new world age?)

Some more interesting facts about this day, but I got to go now

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This guy's prediction does fit in perfectly with the emergency number list, just like Haiti and Japan did, he says August the 10th, the list also suggests a huge NWO event on the 10th August.

911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001
311 Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004
77 London - Thursday 7th July 2005
112 Haiti - Tuesday 12th January 2010
311 Japan - Friday 11th March 2011
? 108 Sydney/California - Friday 10th August 2012 ?

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number
108 In India 108 is the toll-free emergency telephone number
edit on 8-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join