It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by johnathanr

Come to Yuma az, it will soon be beachfront property

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DONNYxMC
and the earth is heating up, frictions causes heat. maybe it pops and we go into an ice age

Wilcock said the solar system was heating up due to our relative position to the galactic plane

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Looking at his other predictions at project avalon, there won't be many buyers left...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
> doomsday prophecy #895723987592385739284-A3/543.5

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think it's irresponsible of Mitchell to play with people's lives like this. He's telling everyone to evacuate. And what if this does not come to pass? He just erases it and all of his fans will say ......"but he didn't give the OFFICIAL OFFICIAL countdown!".

Just seems like a mind game to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
not saying I believe or dont, but I have a few questions -

1. so his first prediction is right.....and nobody cares? no scientists want to talk to him? the mass media isnt banging down his door? he isnt a celebrity by now with his own reality show?

2. thousands of scientists and geologist around the world have dedicated their lives to learning about earthquakes and tsunamis, what does he know that they dont? why wont he share it with them?

3. if you were this kid, and could predict these things, would you just post it as an FB update? no calling radio, TV, mass media to get the word out? if this kid loves making money, why not put this skill into practice? how much money could this kid make as "saviour" of the earthquake phenomenon? truck loads!

it doesn't add up....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Canary Island landslide (and resulting tsunami on east coast of USA) comes approximately 96 days after the California tsunami. EPICENTER APPROXIMATELY 85 MILES WEST OF PORTLAND, OREGON.

The USA will turn into a police state (martial law) after the US economy collapses. The US will have enough problems of their own to worry about other countries. They are the only superpower that invades other countries for OIL and WATER in the name of the 'War on Terror'. The US won't even be assisting Israel in WW3, now that says something. Similar to 9-11 and the War in Iraq and Afghanistan. The US military will conduct a nuclear terrorist attack against their own people. These nuclear attacks will be throughout the USA capital cities. Again, they will blame 'Jihad, Al-Qaeda' and go along with their 'War on Terror' against Iran. The US and Israel will invade Iran, this will trigger WW3. America will be unable to assist Israel to its full potential in this invasion (due to the economic collapse and natural disasters). Israel & Britain VS Iran, Turkey, Libya, Russia. Israel will win the war.

Let's hope the California and Australia warnings are wrong, because the rest of this looks pretty bad...

Forgot the source

Project Avalon Forum
edit on 8/7/2012 by visualmiscreant because: added source

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

is it a coincidence that US troops have been building up in the region?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by johnathanr

Good news is he was wrong about California!

Was he? I think we will have to wait and see the extent of the damage caused by the radiation before we can say he was wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
someone watch knowing and find a date close to ours, see how close that movie is too since it got the japan one right

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
As much as I believe this to all be rubbish, I'd rather sit on Bondi and face it head on than migrate past the blue mountains. Central NSW is weird.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I have been friends with him since last March, the same day of the earthquake and tsunami. A friend of mine on FB had been his friend since before the prediction and gave me the heads up about Mitch.

I have talked with him a lot in private chat, but not in the last 6 months. I don' have time to check FB regularly, so I make sure that I check his updates when I do. He seems sincere, just very young and unsure of himself. He told me he is 19, but I am not sure he is even that old after talking with him repeatedly. He has also made a LOT of money at poker. LOTS of money that he doesn't mind showing in lots of pics with himself, buddies and STACKS of cash!

I don't know what to believe about it all, either, I have kept an open mind about Mitchell. I will just wait and watch to see what happens. I can't change the outcome either way, and neither can he!

If you are friends with him, can you inquire as to why he doesn't make his EQ and tsunami posts pubic to his subscribers? I would like to see these most recent posts but they are not viewable if you are not a "friend". That or can he accept new friends if he invites? If so, message me and let me know. Thanks! Been following his predictions for a little while now and have posted on here plenty about them. Not sure if I am a believer, but certainly has my interest piqued.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I cant wait to read the posts on this thread if whats predicted actually DOES happen. I doubt it will, but if it does..this is going to be crazy!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Sometimes when I encounter info that could possibly have a direct affect on me and my family while on the web, I initially 'consult' a random word generator. It's easy and never fails to yield relevant results.

random word generator

It's busy at work, but I did try to clear my mind and request results from a source outside of myself (rather than have my mind generate words that mirror my thoughts). The results were valid, but it remains to be seen if they were true outside threats or products of the imagination.

1st word: Seeming (then tried to clear my thoughts & requested 'what do I need to be wary of?')
2nd word: Monster
3rd: Anger
4th (see below): Flooding - (decided to post results because this word showed up so quickly)

*Also clicked the link to test it before posting, and the word presented was 'Startle.'

Try for yourself.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowplaya

Well I don't think people in california will be posting much, unless they have a submarine

just kidding don't kill me
edit on 7-8-2012 by tluna1 because: stupid phone I can't type

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I remember seeing the Japanese post prior to joining ATS when in my lurking stage. Most of the time I take these predictions with a grain of salt. I too am not a brainwashed person do have some thoughts on this as well.

I have been "feeling" although I am in no way shape or form a psychic, that something is coming. Whether it is the predictions of the Mayan calendar or what something is coming. I hope I'm wrong and am just being influenced by these doom and gloom predictions.

Now they keep telling of us of these CME's and the activity the Sun is pouring out. There are those that think the Sun CME's has something to do with the weird weather. Possible? I don't know. Perhaps the eartthquake could be triggered by an X tyoe flare who's to say. Only time will tell if he's right or just got "lucky" with the first prediction. I hope that he is wrong, this time.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Utter crap they are trying to make people manifest it, there is no way the good ets are going to let 70 mile tsunamis. There are changes still to come but a few meters high at best nothing this large. Concentrate on this being bull crap and it won't happen. Thought manifests remember

link   
Well its okay because according to the internet the Galactic federation of light is coming next week (and the week after) to come save us all from some....thing or other.

link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

maybe because everyone is thinking about something bad happening unconsciously our energies will make something happen

link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I appreciate your question but what region are you referring to? Please note (everyone reading this) that there is an interesting article posted on disclose.tv

There are two short clips at the end of the written article - one is only 2 minutes long and a witness has videoed army tank after army tank after army tank - the location is Burbank California. The witness can be heard stating there looked to be about a hundred tanks all in a line headed in the same direction.

The second clip is only 10 mins and is very interesting also - I'll let people make up their own minds but the gentleman discussing upcoming water related disasters seemed legit to me. Maybe someone on this site knows who the gentlemen are - I was not familiar with them nor could I recognise their voices.

Something is going on and my intuition is telling me to keep communicating via this thread - why - I don't know I ALWAYS trust my intuition. It may be that we are at last tapping into the truth of what is being hidden from us or perhaps we are all being brought together to learn to discuss in a civil manner. My gift is not an exact science but all I know is that I ALWAYS listen to my intuition/conscience whatever you want to call it.

Let's all keep digging and see what we can find. Maybe we have a jigsaw that will eventually fit together to give us a complete picture - whatever that picture may reveal!

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join