It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by outsidethesquare

different dude mate

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
so from the OP's info, we're looking at a massive quake/tsunami at about 10pm on Saturday according to this.

what an inconvenient time for it to happen, most people aren't even half cut by then

Originally posted by bluemirage5

different dude mate

yes the right link is the second one in my post
edit on 6/8/2012 by outsidethesquare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I just checked his facebook page, and any news of an upcoming earthquake or tsunami must have been deleted.

I'm gonna keep a tab on this, but since I see nothing on his page so far, I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Could the NZ volcano be screwing up hisprediction? well have to wait to see.....could be a fairly interesting week.......something on the news besides the bloody olympics anyway.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

the 104 hour warning has'nt been said yet

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 7-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: bad taste vid

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

I just wanted to confirm that I cannot find anything on his web- site and I still can't get to his FB page under the link in the OP's 1 st post. ...when I did a search on his name...I found a faceless page on the guy but he had absolutely no post on his wall....not even comments from others....

I find it intriguing if FB took his info down....really intriguing...I wish the Op would have done a screen capture on what they saw...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I''d say FB took it down and deleted the message. Mitchell has so many "friends" on his FB chances are one or more contacted FB. He really should just keep his FB friends as those he trusts. Quite afew in the past have said some nasy stuff to him on FB, he should automatically just delete them and off his friend list.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

It's still there:

I am keeping an eye on it, as well!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
the subscribe service on facebook is totally useless then as it shows none of that, or anything from this month at all.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

well with all the weird noises, sun beating us, animals dying all over the place. nothing has really explained all of that. maybe earth is about to pop. drastic change seems to always happen at once according to the evidence found in the ground from past changes. and the earth is heating up, frictions causes heat. maybe it pops and we go into an ice age

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Also I don't believe in this 104h warning I'm at least interested to see if he is right this time. Just checked the Japan 104h warning with Google and really found several screenshots of his warning on March 6 2011. Also found a lawsuit using the Facebook timestamp as evidence so I guess it's nearly impossible (of cause hackers can do anything on a computer) to change/fake this timestamp as I guess that the laywers tried everything to prove that a FB timestamp is no evidence.

As I haven't seen the original warning ( FB is completely blocked in my router so yes I may be seriously ill
) it is still possible that all the screenshots are faked but I don't think so as there are just too many on totaly different webpages. So either just a 'lucky' guess last year or he really has a feeling for something to come. I bet we all know in the next 104+x hours as he haven't posted the countdown yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think the spelling of Coombes is incorrect in the opening post. The person is perhaps Mitchell Coombes. I have had a quick look around the world wide web and found a couple of relevant articles- Lamont Hamilton lists himself as Worldpsychic and a skim read of his predictions reveals a tsunami/earthquake devastating Hawaii and I found a link to www.twenth.com that apparently lists some of what Mitchell Coombes has predicted. (Did not explore this link.)

An interesting clip on youtube - Earthquake 2012 - California/West Coast Predictionss - Alex Jones Infowars and it is only 3.27 mins but describes the Ring Of Fire.

Several predictions from gifted people who post on the web mention the month of August for earthquakes and tsunamis. HAARP could be primed for action while the majority of the global population watches the athletes in England!? All I know is there has been a lot of talk about how the cabal/illuminati/whatever like to enact their plans for destruction while society is busy focussed on whatever the media is projecting.

Saw posts for the Illuminati Card Game and a reference to tsunamis - might be worth a look for someone who is acquainted with the cards...

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Is he going to hit L.A.?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
But if this is real isn't Mitchell Coombes supposed to be assassinated for possessing sensitve info? I mean the CIA would have killed him for that

edit on 7-8-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by UnixFE

Exactly; he has'nt posted the countdown yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

When I go to this guys page...links and typing his name in...I get that his last post was 17 hrs ago and here is what it is about...

Just as a delicate cocoon transforms into a beautiful butterfly... so to do our souls journey from one world to another... Death is not the end... it simply marks the beginning of a wonderful new passage for our souls journey!

Thanks for posting a screen shot. I don't get that page your on..I get a page w/ lots of purple and designed diff. Then reg. FB page. I wonder if your getting that because of your history/cookies/cashe....I just don't get that....

...but, I'm grateful you posted for me to see. This is highly interesting considering the other events that are happening. I found a comment from someone on YouTube dated 8-3-2012 talking about plumes he sees in Cali.. I cant remember where but he noted different ones that he sees...he also talked about fishermen talking of werid events...

I hope it's just another....fake!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm kind of looking forward to getting caught inside the impact zone, on this clean-up set.

See ya California, don't think it hasn't been fun!

edit on 7-8-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wait?! This fellow has said Sydney will be hit with a 9.5 quake? The logistics on that alone is damn near improbable.

Heres why;

First we must understand Australia - Indo-Australian Plate

Ok for a full blown quake we'd have to have a plate rupture, now if we are having a plate rupture from my geo lessions i have heard that we (the Australian people) will have more to worry about rather than a tsunami (IE, how our eastern seaboard just got turned into moltern slag).

Nextly if i read it a different way and "the tsunami will be generated from a 9.5 mag quake offshore, then the quake would originate just above New Zealand (which means the northern island would get almost decimated, but that point aside), the tsunami size about the same of Fukismia should do it, however it would need to cross 2223.72 km (about) or 1381.79 miles (about) for the American folk, which would mostly peter out before hitting the Australian land fall, only causing an influx of surfers calling in sick.

The other scenario would be a plate rupture offshore, it would have to be HUGE (i'm talking it should in theory register abot 10.0 on the existing scale) 'bang' the sea water would receed before lava pours out of the rupture, causing the proverbial explosive reaction to cause said tsunami (keep in mind the plate we are sitting in is approximately 100km thick), so in theory to ge the energetic reaction we'd have approximately 2-3 days before the wave hit landfall, and people would notice and evacuate.

All make sense?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

What do you see when you follow this link:

Mitchell Coombes

Should be able to see the same page that I posted here earlier......

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join