It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Care to elaborate on that, we are not all mind readers here.

For what it's worth I personally saw the 104hr warning on Facebook BEFORE the Japanese Tsunami.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillrise77

For what it's worth I personally saw the 104hr warning on Facebook BEFORE the Japanese Tsunami.

Well that sure is convenient.

You just happened to be on his Facebook page?

By the way, Facebook timestamps are easy to fake.

It's also easy to create multiple accounts so it looks like other random people are agreeing with you.

It sounds familiar because it's how a confidence scam works.

Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Has the 104 hour countdown started?

If so, when is the time in UTC that these events will occur?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hey gang! Here's my take on this matter, anyone who is on ATS knows or at the very least believes in odd and sometimes very off astronomical possibilities. This site is dedicated to the release of unknown and must be seen knowledge, to that end, we all here have open minds. I cannot say that I agree nor disagree with what was has been posted in reference to multiple 9 magnitude seismic disturbances. What I do know is that ANYTHING is possible. We must all remember this. We've got some very horrible people in power who are in control of some very scary technologies. Weather Control/Modification? HAARP? Then it should equally be of no surprise that Seismic Weaponry is quite possibly in play. Remember, he didn't state that said earthquakes were of a natural origin, did he? He was just making an astronomical prediction of epic proportions.

Let go of the preconceived notions of what is not possible because we do in fact live in such an age. No one would have ever thought things would get so out of control in both our world and country. The threat levels are about to go off the scale and you all know what I am saying, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for this prediction, but on the logical hand, I am also weighing in an artificial and/or cosmic level event that just might precipitate what this man predicts. If he is wrong, then so be it. At least lives will be spared somewhat in the interim. The bottom line is for all reading this is simple: There are always possibilities. Knowledge is Power. Paranoia is Demise. Thanks for reading my post gang. Stay frosty. I'm out...
edit on 07/04/2012 by Rihannsu because: I had mistakenly typed the wrong symbol in my response. It wasn't intentional. I need to be more attentive to detail.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
www.seek-jesus.com... has some countdown going... Wonder what it is
edit on 7-8-2012 by scarswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
take a look at the first listing result - www.youtube.c... om/results?search_type=videos&search_query=california+tsunami+2012&search_sort=video_date_uploaded&uni=3

the video is now deleted??

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
So did he really predict the Japanese tsunami, or is this gonna turn out to be a big ole pile of hullaballoo?

I'm pretty skeptical of these things since 100% of the time they have not come to pass.

The debate rages on in regards to specifics... but one thing is for certain. He predicted a huge earthquake and tsunami in the Pacific. He made a post saying there was a 104 hour window on March 7 at 12:39 pm according to the screen shot. Japan earthquake and Tsunami occurred on March 11. Here is a link to the thread which contains the screen shot of his 104 hour warning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you do an ATS search on Mitchell Combs there appears to be various threads concerning some other "predictions" he has made. I didnt check them all out, but I'd guess they didnt pan out or else we all would have seen a million threads about it. So take it for what you will.

If I lived on the West Coast of the US..... well... better safe than sorry.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarswell
www.seek-jesus.com... has some countdown going... Wonder what it is
edit on 7-8-2012 by scarswell because: (no reason given)

That's George Wilkins site.

He predicted K-Stew would cheat on Edwar I mean Robert by playing UNO.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by srsen

Another prior post about the prediction

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's using the illuminati card game to make predictions?
WTH?

edit on 7-8-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

he looks like the supposedly OTHER Michel except older..
mitchellcoombes.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

It's also easy to create multiple accounts so it looks like other random people are agreeing with you.

Nice try though.

I have attempted to fake some time stamps on facebook and I was unable to do so. The time stamps are completely out of your control. Can you prove that they are easy to fake? I would love to see that evidence.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of the guy who "predicted" the Dark Knight shooting based on dumb evidence like FOX name from the actor

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
well, take what this thread is about, put it with this article about a dutch buisnes man haviing a dream about flooding and building a life size Arc and you me moving into the Arc! (when i find it)

articles.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by Wewillrise77

Nice try though.

WOW... "Slow clap" Did you come up with that all on your own???

If you want to make accusations at least track my IP against those other accounts I supposedly have.
So others can see what you think.

And yes I'm on his friends list along with 4999 other people.
Let me guess, they are also plotting against your point of view and have multiple accounts here as well???

End sarcasm.

Anyone that would like to check my IP against other accounts on here go ahead, I have nothing to hide.

Also, as I said before. I DON'T think it's possible for twin tsunami's but I had a horse that died once and it never did that before. So I'm open to the concept but do I think it will happen? NO.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I guess TOOL was right about California...

Learn to swim see you down in Arizona Bay.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo
reply to post by Evasius

event. unprecedented. gulf. men. engineer. blackboard.

I got:

axis
manager
map
real
politician

Interesting!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I hope not! My parents live on the coast near Sydney

On the bright side however, my sister also lives on the east coast.

But my little nieces and nephews do as well

But most of the people i don't like live there as well

I'm torn.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Facebook timestamps are stored on their database servers along with all other user data so unless you actually hack their database and gain DML access (which would probably be the very worst breach they could possible imagine as this would also allow you to delete every user, post, and all data on the site) there would be no way to change the value. Sorry but the "hack facebook timestamp" comments are the most retarded thing I've ever read on this site.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten

Not the same guy!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

I predict bhe will start his 104 day countdown on sept 8 2012. 104 days before dec 21 2021

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Facebook timestamps are stored on their database servers along with all other user data so unless you actually hack their database and gain DML access (which would probably be the very worst breach they could possible imagine as this would also allow you to delete every user, post, and all data on the site) there would be no way to change the value. Sorry but the "hack facebook timestamp" comments are the most retarded thing I've ever read on this site.

They're screengrabs, only now we have a poster claiming to have seen them in real life.

A screengrab can be photoshopped in 2 minutes to show a different date and time.

When I can be given a link to the actual comments i'll buy it, until then, no thanks.

But I have a funny feeling that link won't be coming, an excuse will come, but no link.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join