It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by tomten
reply to post by srsen

OK.. it is Mitchell Coombes (that's Facebook), not Combes.
His real web site is michellcoombes.com .

Lol so now he is a psychic and takes reading even by phone...$$ making off books and talks in different locations, well this says a lot in my opinion it really says he is a charlatan ... of the first degree.

I thought someone on here said he had made it clear he was NOT a psychic?

"Mitchell Coombes is Australia’s most trusted psychic medium and the nationally acclaimed 2011 Psychic of the Year."
mitchellcoombes.com...
edit on 7-8-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

There is a man with the same name who is a psychic but the op is referencing a young man who hacks into haarp... Or so its been said numerous times by not only him but his friends too. Who knows.... We wait and see and hope to god nothing like that happens.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Saw two geologic events that were different this morning. A volcanic eruption in New Zealand and earthquakes in South Africa. Also renewed activity in Oklahoma.

My thoughts are that he could be correct. I myself have been feeling antsy and have gone into a survival mode.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't think that the 9.0s will be the main one. I still say that the great quake is 90 days away but that these 9,0s will be the precursor to the great quake.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
I don't think that the 9.0s will be the main one. I still say that the great quake is 90 days away but that these 9,0s will be the precursor to the great quake.

Not saying that I disagree, but what is your thinking based upon?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think he meant 70 miles inland in Australia.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Another prior post about the prediction

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's using the illuminati card game to make predictions?
WTH?

edit on 7-8-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
SERIOUSLY!!!!! All who are saying "This prediction has failed" and "that prediction has failed" please READ what He actually wrote not base it on speculation and here-say.

I've had Him on Facebook for over 18 months now and He has only made ONE prediction so far.
That was Japan..... And He got it right!
He has HINTED at other possible scenarios but as yet has not started a countdown to them.. Meaning the date has not been set.

I'm not saying I believe this will happen but I'm getting sick of all the Dis-info being thrown around here....
It's like the game we used to play in school where you would say something to the person next to you and by the time it got back it was completely different. "I went to the store and bought a banana and a Purple Monkey Dishwasher".....

Ahhhh, Chinese whispers, that's it!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Getting ready to move into physical quadrant, Aug 21 thru Dec 21. Prediction of great quake based on hidden message in the the Book of Joel. Sunspot activity also expected to increase 9 thru 14th. South Africa getting snow. Thinking that movement of African plate the final puzzle piece.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by srsen

Another prior post about the prediction

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's using the illuminati card game to make predictions?
WTH?

"Smart is believing only half of what you hear,
brilliant is knowing which half to believe."

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

mama, im asking you this, because i know you wont get stroppy with me for not reading through all 15 pages to find out the answer to this, but have you any idea if any of the quake experts like TA, have posted on here? Thanks (as we say in wales) MAM.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Very clever. If the quakes occur then he is a prophet. If the quakes don't occur then he is a hero. Classic.
reply to post by Helmkat

Yes, but with one very important caveat:

As previously stated, Coombes has maintained that once the HAARP personnel fire up the array, they cannot simply shut it down. In other words, once the process has begun, the exercise is a done deal. From the moment the array is fired up, says Coombes, there are approximately 104 hours before the destruction occurs and the process cannot be aborted.

Coombes maintains that he will ONLY give the 104-hour alert once the array start-up process has already begun.

Thus, once the countdown announcement has been given, he cannot recant without being exposed as a fraud.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wazorshawp

Time to look at Scallion's map of the future coastlines again. If you look closely at the patterns that are happening you can see the new coastlines.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
well considering we have had some small quakes around australia this year a pre warning isnt a bad thing, it will help weed out those who will make it and those who wont!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I tried to explain this months ago on the main thread about it....yes he was close, but not as close as everyone made out.

The reason.....

People were basing the maths on local time zones of the event, if you done the calculations based off one time zone then the 104 hours/days or whatever it was is rubbish.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted and bummer she bashes ATS from the start but lot's of talk about him and other predictions here.
projectavalon.net...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I really think that I'm gonna start my own predictions thread. Really, considering I only contribute thoughts and personal opinion. Such as what a prediction is, and too this point I have minimal stars and flags. But I'll be damned, act like a charleton, make false claims, rile up the masses, and low and behold almost 100 flags wait till I have one hell of a dream tonight. Then all you so easy to mass people of ATS, I will eat up all your stars, and flags, and keep my fiction so believable, no one will be able to stop reading my all encompasing prediction.....

100 flags for a kid who has many times shown his true colors, really unsure on what to say as too the intelligence of us all on here. Felt dupped once by Mitchell Coombs histeria, thought most would be wiser by now, guess not...

100 flags LMAO!!!!!

SaneThinking

stay tuned getting into a dreamlike, prediction state now, be wary!!!!!!
edit on 7-8-2012 by SaneThinking because: spelling error corrected to avoid teachers on summer vacay acting as spelling nazi's

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I want some proof that he predicted the Japanese tsunami.

This claim that he was dead on is questionable at best.

If he really called it 104 hours prior there should be proof, and I want to see it.

If not, I call bunk.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

If he really called it 104 hours prior there should be proof, and I want to see it.

If not, I call bunk.

If you go back through this thread you will find a few screen grabs of it.

He wasn't dead on, missed by a couple of hours....

Care to elaborate on the statement below???

edit on 7-8-2012 by Wewillrise77 because: respomdimg

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillrise77

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

If not, I call bunk.

If you go back through this thread you will find a few screen grabs of it.

He wasn't dead on, missed by a couple of hours....

A few screen grabs?

This is starting to sound familiar.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
depends on what demonic spirits he channels and what they know, its a very big claim, most of these guys icke ect have a big reputation and ego to maintain, as well as financial gain,

they want the credit and glory , just depends what they have traded with lucifer for the information.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join